Tyler Doohan was staying with relatives when he realized their home was on fire. He woke up six people and got them safely outside. Officials say Tyler then ran back inside to rescue his disabled grandfather, but both died from the intense heat and smoke. Another relative was also killed in the fire. Jean Casarez has the heartbreaking story.
Tyler Doohan's family is raising money to help pay for his funeral.
Click here if you would like to help
Anderson Cooper goes beyond the headlines to tell stories from many points of view, so you can make up your own mind about the news. Tune in weeknights at 8 and 10 ET on CNN.
Questions or comments? Send an email
Want to know more? Go behind the scenes with