September 19th, 2013

Before AC360 Later: Tonight's topic is up to you

If you have a question about any of the stories topping tonight's headlines, Democratic pollster Cornell Belcher and New America Foundation President Anne-Marie Slaughter are here live with answers and insightful discussion.

Starting at 8:45 p.m. ET, you can enter the chat below, and begin submitting your questions.

The live discussion begins at 9:15 p.m. ET.

1. William Thiry

Sullivan cuts off others without listening to discussion at the table. Slaughter understands the discussion yet is dismissed. It appears females are not permitted a voice in a relavent discussion.

September 19, 2013 at 10:46 pm |
  2. patricia

can you please disinvite andrew sullivan?! wisecrack, cannot listen, opinionated, taking over every of your otherwise excellent discussions. and giving not much more than platitudes.
    [ok with me on gays and catholics etc, but p;ease make him leave on foreign politics].

September 19, 2013 at 10:43 pm |
  3. Hope Hamilton

Anderson, I am your number 1 fan. I think you are the smartest, sweetiest, and kindest man on news. I appreciate you for your honesty and compassion. I am 77 yrs. old, and watch you every night. I want you to be careful where you go on dangerous missions. I am so proud of the way you started out in your vocation. You wanted to earn respect for your own work and not shmooze to get there...that is so admirable. I hope you enjoy each day, and not just work work work. Take time to feed some birds, smell some roses, and eat well, laugh at something funny..Bob Newhart was on tonight and he is so refreshing. If you ever want to come to Durango, Co. I'd so enjoy showing you all the beautiful places and fun things to do. I go back to Austin in winter, so come to Austin, too. I have 3 sons, and they are your age, I just had to tell you that I think you are like a son to me. Just Awesome in every way. Sincerely, Hope Hamilton

September 19, 2013 at 10:35 pm |
  4. Gleasondavid

Dear Anderson,

As fun as it is to joke about how much of a backwater "The 518" is. It actually contains some of America's prime cultural, industrial, historical and enviromental real estate. It runs along the New England border from South of the New York State Capital in Albany to the Canadian border. With a population is well over 1 million and generally known for the NYS Capital, Saratoga Racetrack, the Adirondacks and is often associated with 1980 Miracle on Ice, General Electric, Kurt Vonnegut, William Kennedy, a John Sayles, Pat Rielly, and others. Historically it has provided a backdrop for Dutch America, The Iroqouis, The French and Indian War, the Revolution, and the development of American industry and transportation. It's often rated one of the top 20 areas of the United States to live in, not far from NYC, Boston and Montreal.

September 19, 2013 at 9:49 pm |
  5. Mike Rivera

Is It true that The US Army are making preparation around The nation that include food storages,arm arsenal,military equipment deployment becouse of impending war confrontation between Russia And USA during Octorber,And Russia has move war slhips And submarines with nuclear bombs near The USA costs??????

September 19, 2013 at 8:35 pm |
  6. Brenda

I COMPLETELY agree with your English/American speaker on your panel on late night. How many years ago was your constitution written?? The "right to bare arms" 100+ years ago was one thing. That it is not only STILL in your constitution but that people think it is the RIGHT thing to do is BEYOND CRAZY!!! I live in Canada and our RCMP officers have semi automatic rifles in their trunk but they don't "walk around with them"! As your panel member stated that not only England and Australia but CANADA does not have all the gun related killings either!! I am simply flabbergasted at the number of INTELLIGENT people that watch innocent children and adults MURDERED time and time again but they still think it's okay that the "right to bare arms" is what makes it so..... easy for anyone
    to buy guns in the U.S.!! I ordered some "make-up" on line & Canada Customs would not allow in into Canada??!

September 19, 2013 at 7:35 pm |