CNN's Dana Bash reports on claims Tea Party groups were targeted by the IRS. Jeffrey Toobin advises judgment should be reserved until more facts surface.
What is the IRS guilty of? According to Liberals the following:
1) Felony – stalking Conservatives
2) Felony – harassing Conservatives
3) Felony – abusing a federal office
4) Felony – abusing an IRS position
5) Felony federal hate crimes. Targeting a group – Conservatives
6) Felony – causing major damage to victims (many victims paid high accounting and attorney fees exceeding tens of thousands of dollars
7) Misdemeanor – disorderly conduct.
All IRS agents or anyone targeting Conservatives needs to be charges. Probably thousands of IRS agents are guilty of these crimes.
Anderson Cooper goes beyond the headlines to tell stories from many points of view, so you can make up your own mind about the news. Tune in weeknights at 8 and 10 ET on CNN.
Questions or comments? Send an email
Want to know more? Go behind the scenes with AC361°