February 7th, 2012

AC360 Poll: Santorum and the GOP race

It’s a victory for Rick Santorum tonight in Missouri, and so far he’s got early leads in the Colorado and Minnesota caucuses.

Filed under: 360° Radar
  1. Name*Jean Lee

Oh God, help us all. Santorum is a scary man and the people who follow his hate. Fathers in prison are better Fathers in same sex family. You've got to be kidding. Murderers, child molesters, rapist, drug addicts, domestic violence heterosexuals.

Santorum is full of hate. He doesn't know me.
    I also had a grandfather that came from Italy my Dad bought an almond orchard and also had an upholstery shop. Hard' hard, hard worker. I followed his example. If he is such a fascist thinking about gays then he is bound to pick other groups that he hates and wants to ban. Don't let him become president!

February 9, 2012 at 3:20 pm |
  2. Name*Jean Lee

Please ask Rick Santorum about his despictable comments about same-sex couples. The comment about fathers in prison are better to have than a gay fathers is frightening and disheartiening. Fathers are in prison for a reason–murder, hate crimes, child abuse, rape, illegal drugs, and hate crimes,etc. This is disheartieming and makes me very sad. I have been in a lesbian relationship for 24 years I have a beautiful daughter and a two and half year old
    granddaughter that is loving and passionate and knows when she is loved without predjustice. It is scary to know that what Santorum thinks about gays
    can be used against any group of people he hates. Oh God, help as all!

February 9, 2012 at 1:42 pm |
  3. Mike

Hi Anderson Cooper,

I want to say I come home in the evening from work and look forward to watching your show at 7:00 in Illinois. But when these Election result are coming in about candidtades for the republicacan are coming in I do not get this privaledge of seeing your show and the news at hand. Why does these results have to take up all the programing of our news programs that a lot of us look forward to each night. I tune in to CNN and especially yous and aaron programs for the news of the day, not 5 or 6,7 hour of election results. Why can't you include a little on the spot news in between these results reportings.

Mike Bane

February 8, 2012 at 12:28 am |
  4. John

Very disappointing and unfair coverage by the panel of "experts" tonight.
    The panelists spent a considerable amount of time discussing Santorum's and Romney's boilerplate speeches that were uninspiring, while completely ignoring Paul's insightful and thought provoking.
    This is very unfair and biased

February 7, 2012 at 11:58 pm |
  5. Richard

Why aren't these so called "public servants" being held to the factual truth of the topic matter they discuss? Why are they not being called out on the nonfactual & outright lies they tell? Does anyone care about what they are saying or what? Why? I mean come on this isn't an election for school president, its for the entire country! Are we as American citizens not concerned about this?

February 7, 2012 at 11:51 pm |
  6. Marc Zegans

Keeping Mitt Honest.

In his speech just now, Romney claims not to have been a Washington insider, and talks about things more important than getting a bill out of committee. He neglected to mention that the only reason he was not a Washington insider trying to get bills out of committee is because Ted Kennedy beat him in a race for the Senate. Romney would have been happy to be in the Senate, he just couldn't get there.

February 7, 2012 at 11:49 pm |
  7. Bill Waddell

AS a Canadian I am most interested in American politics and over the past few days, I have watched the Republican leadership candidates blast your Prresident over his position with the Catjolic Church. If, as these candidates contend that ones religious rights have been trampled on, I wonder what their position is on Sharia Law?

February 7, 2012 at 11:17 pm |
  8. linda

Why are you so called journalists calling people that fund the GOP "sugar daddy". That is so insulting! You damn liberals should try to act like professionals that you are supposed to be! I am sure you would never say that about obama's people.

February 7, 2012 at 11:13 pm |
  9. Earl from NJ

Watching Santorum's Victory Speech...Is it me?...or is that Jimmy Carters twin smiling right behind Santorum?

February 7, 2012 at 11:01 pm |
  10. Terry Friedlander

If you are going to have Erin Burnett on the panel, give her a chance to speak or take charge and make sure she has an opportunity given the aggressive nature of the long time panelists.

February 7, 2012 at 10:43 pm |
  11. gary scott

Tell that arrogant Ari Fleisher to stop leaning against Donna Brasille.

February 7, 2012 at 10:17 pm |