December 16th, 2011

Vote: Your favorite 2011 RidicuList

2011 was indeed a RidicuList year. With your votes, AC360° is counting down the Top 10! Cast your vote, send the poll to your friends and family, and tune in to see the winners each night at 8 and 10 p.m. ET starting Monday, Dec. 19.

Which will it be? Fountain Lady, Dennis Kucinich's Lawsuit, Sleepy Joe Biden, Stephen Colbert, Michaele Salahi, Faux-tox Mom, Texting at the Movies, William Tapley, Romance Haters (Courtney Stodden), Romance Haters (Again), Anyone Who Messes with Matt Damon, Ander-Cat, Gerard Depardieu, Turtleman's Makeover, or Ed Schultz?

Filed under: The RidicuList
  1. Prachi

I love all the ridiculist sections, something to look forwards certainly, but loved that one because it was great to see Anderson laugh uncontrollably, cause he is always tackling serious topics, with a permanent frown line on his forehead!!!!

December 18, 2011 at 12:11 pm |
  2. Jeane Kelly

It was very good show but some time rediculist !

December 17, 2011 at 2:42 pm |
  3. Sylvia Lawley

One of the highlights of my whole life was seeing my hero Anderson Cooper laughing uncontrollably! I'm serious! To see someone we love so much, but yet they are so far from us (due to celebrity status) share a few unguarded, out-of-control, down-to-earth, human moments one would think only family & dear friends would see is PRICELESS. I love it so much. I love Anderson Cooper so much!!!

December 17, 2011 at 4:23 am |
  4. Susan Murray

I voted, not for Gerard Depardieu's pee, but for Anderson's glee. Anderson Cooper's professional demeanor took a permanent hit when he giggled in this video of the plane peeing incident. It was urbane New Yorker being witty, evolving into little New York boy giggles at poop and pee. It was pure, sweet, and I just wanted to hug him. I mean really, what a sweet person losing it –This Ridiculist lover votes for Anderson's GLEE for both #1 and #2. Get it Anderson??!

December 17, 2011 at 2:31 am |
  5. Dellana

I love this RidicuList due to the giggles. It makes me laugh every time I see it and I really enjoy Anderson Coopers sense of humor.

December 17, 2011 at 2:06 am |
  6. Donna Wood Lexington, Tn.

Ander-cat, hands down! My favorite! But Gerard Depardieu was a very close second!

December 17, 2011 at 12:48 am |
  7. Kimberley Williams

Two things I can watch over and over that don't get old....Anderson laughing his tush off and Mike Tyson's impersonation of Herman Cain. Thanks for the laugh guys.

December 17, 2011 at 12:44 am |
  8. Olivia

What aboutnthe Kardasians?

December 16, 2011 at 11:22 pm |
  9. Haarley:)

The Matt Damon one. :3 I love him:)

December 16, 2011 at 11:02 pm |
  10. Kelly

Please add the Kardouchians and ALL the "REAL HOUSEWIVES" shows! Please please pleeeeease? 😀

December 16, 2011 at 10:28 pm |