The Jobs Push: Keeping Them Honest – Join the Live Chat
September 6th, 2011

The Jobs Push: Keeping Them Honest – Join the Live Chat

Tonight we're keeping the presidential candidates honest on their claims that they know how to create jobs. President Obama unveils a job creation plan on Thursday, in a speech to Congress. But GOP Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney laid out his competing plan, late today. We'll look at Romney's record on jobs creation. Plus, a gay teenager shot to death in his classroom. Police say a classmate pulled the trigger. There were plenty of witnesses. So why was their a mistrial? That's crime and punishment. And, a pizza fight involving Kate Plus 8 tops our RidicuList.

Here are some of them:

1) Keep it short (we don't have time to read a "book")
2) Don't write in ALL CAPS (there's no need to yell)
3) Use your real name (first name only is fine)
4) No links
5) Watch your language (keep it G-rated; PG at worst - and that includes $#&*)

Filed under: Live Blog
  1. Janis

Kate is force to be reckoned with. I wish her well in whatever new things she does to support her family. I've never seen anyone who could ignore the filmcrew and just looose itttt....so easily.

I watch you Anderson, but I tape Kate Plus 8 for later.

Good night all.

September 6, 2011 at 9:00 pm |
  2. Heather - Spokane, WA

Is anyone really sad about Kate Gosselin's show being cancelled? I feel sorry for those kids! I'm glad those kids dont have to ut up with those cameras anymore, I just feel bad that they have to put up with Kate! Have a great night everyone!

September 6, 2011 at 8:59 pm |
  3. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

Good Night Everyone! Sleep Well!

September 6, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  4. Sharon Hastings

Good night everyone. Very thought provoking program tonight. And the fact is that Kate Gosselin has always been on my Ridiculist. I pretty much didn't like her from the beginning

September 6, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  5. Paula, Colorado

Fascinating program tonight, Anderson. I hope you are able to get some rest after a long day!

September 6, 2011 at 8:57 pm |
  6. Starr, formerly know as vincent

Thank you & good night Anderson & Team 360 – really diversified show tonight!

Good night fellow writers. I wish you all to be safe & have a peaceful day tomorrow.
    My thoughts & prayers are with our blogging companion BettyAnn, TX & her family & pets. Also thoughts & prayers are with TX (my neighboor). We in NM, know somewhat of what TX is going through when we had our multiple fires earlier this Spring & Summer.

The Ridiculist promises to be another Classic! Any Gosslen story seems to be pretty funny. Love Anderson's commentary as always! Thanks Anderson for this segment!

September 6, 2011 at 8:57 pm |
  7. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Good night Anderson, everyone and my friends!!!!!!!
    See you tomorrow night, Have a great night & Sleep tight everyone!!!
    That's so silly I like ridiculist Kate Gosslin!!!!!!! LOL! So funny Anderson, Thanks Anderson!!!! I agree with you, I love his funny expression face!!!!!! LOL!!! He is right! 🙂
    Anderson,
    Have a great night & good sleep at home after work!!!
    See you tomorrow night!!! Just a plenty sleep at home!

September 6, 2011 at 8:57 pm |
  8. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

That's huge!!!!

September 6, 2011 at 8:55 pm |
  9. lisal -canada

I think crocs are cool – kind of like prehistoric tanks with legs

September 6, 2011 at 8:54 pm |