Flooding After Irene: Join the Live Chat
A police vehicle in Old Bethpage, New York, keeps people and vehicles away from a downed power line Sunday.
August 30th, 2011

Flooding After Irene: Join the Live Chat

New evacuations orders are in effect for parts of New Jersey tonight due to the flooding in the wake of Hurricane Irene. We'll check in with our reporter on the scene. Plus, Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul talks about why he thinks FEMA needs less funding. And, we're Keeping Them Honest in Syria where the government insists it's not killing it's own people, including children. But wait till you hear what the U.N. is saying tonight.

Here are some of them:

1) Keep it short (we don't have time to read a "book")
2) Don't write in ALL CAPS (there's no need to yell)
3) Use your real name (first name only is fine)
4) No links
5) Watch your language (keep it G-rated; PG at worst - and that includes $#&*)

Filed under: Live Blog
  1. Janis

Streaking is back in vogue! Alright!

Good night.

August 30, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  2. Nina

Good Night everyone. Have a wonderful even and week

Ah, Anderson, love the Ridiculist Love it! lol

August 30, 2011 at 8:58 pm |
  3. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Wow!!!! That is so scary one I have seen wildfires in OK!!!!!!!!!! My heart goes out to them!!!!! :'(
    Good night Anderson, everyone and my friends!!!!!!!
    See you tomorrow night, Have a great night & Sleep tight everyone!!!
    That's so silly I like ridiculist Naked news on tv!!!!!! LOL! So funny Anderson, Thanks Anderson!!!! I agree with you, I love his funny expression face!!!!!! LOL!!! He is right! 🙂
    Thanks for coming in, for join us tonight! 🙂
    Anderson,
    Have a great night & good sleep at home after work!!!
    See you tomorrow night!!! Just a plenty sleep at home!

August 30, 2011 at 8:57 pm |
  4. Starr, formerly know as vincent

Thank you & good night Anderson & Team 360 for another excellent news show.

Good night fellow writers. Great conversation! May you All have a safe and peaceful day tomorrow.

I truly hope the Lybia does Not have to fight More, i hope the negotiations work. Also Pray that the global communmity will come up with a workable solution in Syria.

I hope there is a Rediculist tonight! Sometimes that's the only laught i get all day.

August 30, 2011 at 8:57 pm |
  5. Emily

I talked about Vick with some today, and they think that he "paid his dues". Interesting.
    I don't know if I agree with that. I'd be interested in hearing from parents raising children if they think that Vick has "paid his dues" and if he's a role model or not! (that you can make a come back, or some things are truly unforgivable)

August 30, 2011 at 8:54 pm |
  6. lisal -canada

oh i haven't seen the hurricane streaker yet...

August 30, 2011 at 8:54 pm |
    • Emily

That's the first time I heard that there's a hurricane streaker!
      I've not seen that either, Lisa!
      I wonder if we're missing out?! 🙂

August 30, 2011 at 8:56 pm |
  7. Janis

After seeing all the damage and misery from Irene, I think that the media has a moral imperative to report Hurricanes. Use the science of all their meteorologists and keep people informed no matter what. Irene lost power because it lost fuel – heat and moisture. One day, there may be a Cat 1 that changes in a matter of hours to a 3 or 4. How can you evacuate millions of people in time?

Keep up the good work, media. Keep us informed on Hurricane status.

August 30, 2011 at 8:52 pm |
  8. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

It's not forced medication. The man needs his medication.

August 30, 2011 at 8:47 pm |
    • Starr, formerly know as vincent

I agree Gloria.

However, this man is obviously Very mentally ill. As Jeff said, he will Never be out of an institution for the rest of his life.

Like it or not, the guy is truly "sick", & prosecuting him is certainly an option, but he will very likely end up in a Psych Hospital forever.

August 30, 2011 at 8:50 pm |
      • Cathy

It appears he will end up in a mental hospital. Is a costly trial necessary I have to wonder.

August 30, 2011 at 8:52 pm |
      • Nina

No one stays in a Psy hospital for life any more

August 30, 2011 at 9:00 pm |
  9. Janis

I think there are times when taking away individual rights by medicating is right for the common good. There has to be some sort of moral justice for those around him.

August 30, 2011 at 8:46 pm |
  10. Nina

Correct, pacing is not danger to self. That behavior would not meet criteria

August 30, 2011 at 8:45 pm |
  11. Sharon Hastings

Of course he should be medicated. It's complete torture to allow someone to be so psychotic and miserable when he can be helped. He also is clearly a danger of harm to himself and others.

August 30, 2011 at 8:44 pm |
  12. Nina

It is unethical to medicate anyone unless ... well he meets the criteria. If one is dangerous to self and others, they can be forcibly medicated.

August 30, 2011 at 8:44 pm |
  13. Paula, Colorado

Great Shot–very cute dog!

August 30, 2011 at 8:40 pm |
  14. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Anderson,
    That's good one I love dog Ziggy sleeps on the couch, LOL!!!!!!!!!! That made me laugh at Ziggy!!!!!!!! LOL!!! I love "The Shot" to show on YouTube with Ziggy!!!!!!! 🙂 😀

August 30, 2011 at 8:39 pm |
  15. Janis

Ziggy is so cute. You can spend alot of time brightening your day by watching these adorable videos on the internet. There are so many talented unsung pups out in the world!!

August 30, 2011 at 8:38 pm |
  16. Starr, formerly know as vincent

Dogs rule!! (so do cats sometimes).

The shots were Both great!

August 30, 2011 at 8:38 pm |
    • Emily

Ziggy is very cute!
      I wonder what his owner looks like? 🙂
      Was that other dog really saying "I Love You" or was it a 'voice over'?

August 30, 2011 at 8:41 pm |
    • Nina

Hi Starr

Didn't you ever watch homeward bound! Cats rule and dogs drool 🙂

August 30, 2011 at 8:47 pm |
      • Emily

That's funny, Nina! (and I've never seen that film)

August 30, 2011 at 8:51 pm |
      • Starr, formerly know as vincent

No Nina, i haven't seen that movie.

Seriously, i love cats too ( i have 2 of them). But, i must say i adore my dogs more! Just can't help it.

August 30, 2011 at 8:52 pm |
  17. Nina

Laughing, Anderson. These dogs Always snore...

August 30, 2011 at 8:36 pm |
  18. Grant

So here is a summary of what our political parties want to accomplish with the next Election. Socialize medicine, Eliminate taxes, redefine marriage, end the wars, deregulate business, and do the peoples work by ignoring the other half. Democrats and Republicans –Made in the USA.

August 30, 2011 at 8:34 pm |
  19. Janis

I think FEMA is one of those damed if you do and damed if you don't fed agencies. I agree, it needs a giant overhaul. They need to take alot of the 'military takeover' aspects of it away. Alot of overhaul but the Feds will always be held accountable during major catastrophes.

August 30, 2011 at 8:33 pm |
    • Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Yes, Janis...... I agree with you, Good point there!!!!!

August 30, 2011 at 8:40 pm |
    • Starr, formerly know as vincent

From what i've heard, Obama adminstration is trying very hard to be accountable and pay attention to cost management.

FEMA is listening to the local gov's & Govorners so that they will get a Clear idea of what is needed.

I think, after the fiasco that Katrina and the Oil spill were, Obama et al are really trying to do the responsible things, including audits on expenditures of FEMA & other depts.

August 30, 2011 at 8:41 pm |
  20. Steve

Just heard your interview with Rep. Paul. He must be mis-imformed. The middle class does not own beach houses. We buy new Fords and Chevy's on 0% progams and washer and dryers at Home Depot/Lowes on 12 months same as cash. Get in touch. Owenboros, Ky. P.S. Tell you boy. Or better yet, I'll tell him. Steve

August 30, 2011 at 8:31 pm |
    • Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

That's right, Steve....... Ron Paul doesn't know what he have plan rid of FEMA!!!!!!!!!!! He is misinformation to read FEMA!

August 30, 2011 at 8:44 pm |
    • Victoria

I know a couple middle class people that have a beach house. It's not a vacation house though, it's their only house. Which I agree, if you can't get insurance for it and it's your only home why would you buy it. Also, if they are rich and buy a beach house then why are tax payers having to fund their stupidity through FEMA? Seems quite innefficient to me.

August 30, 2011 at 8:46 pm |
  21. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

Yes, I think he should be drug to keep in calm or play some smoothing music for him!

August 30, 2011 at 8:30 pm |
  22. Paula, Colorado

The Syrian regime refuses to change it's violent way of dealing with opposition.

August 30, 2011 at 8:29 pm |
  23. Grant

Syria is a country full of people who refuse to give up.

August 30, 2011 at 8:29 pm |
    • Starr, formerly know as vincent

And, i admire their courage and tenacity in keeping up their fight Grant.

Now that they are asking for outside help, perhaps the Arab community, among others, will offer realistic assistance.

August 30, 2011 at 8:34 pm |
      • Grant

I would say this. The pawns of America salute the germs of Syria.

August 30, 2011 at 8:38 pm |
        • Starr, formerly know as vincent

Very "tongue & sheeck", Grant. Wasn't the original statement the "rats" of Lybia salute the "germs " of Syria?

August 30, 2011 at 8:46 pm |
  24. jeff

Anyone who has first-hand experience with FEMA would agree with Ron Paul. They come in and take over and block people from their homes and prevent progress with paper work. Hurricane Andrew in Florida had a lot of cleanup progress was made before they showed up. Then they forced out local workers so their overpaid government contractors could take over the work and take away the jobs from local companies.

August 30, 2011 at 8:28 pm |
    • Grant

Like the people who returned to their home in New Jersey and were swept away?

August 30, 2011 at 8:30 pm |
      • Cathy

Not sure what you are saying, but I think overpaid government contractors could be an issue.

August 30, 2011 at 8:41 pm |
  25. Lou

FEMA is too wasteful to keep around. Yes, it has helped people, but is that in itself enough to give them a blank check and allow tons of waste. This becomes a tough point to debate, no one wants to take the difficult position of not having FEMA help people in need. However if there were an agency (knowing our government there probably is already) that saves kittens from developing cancer; obviously they do nice work and it makes us all feel good. Now look at their balance sheet and notice that it costs tax payers $70,000 per cat for treatment. I doubt very few people supporting FEMA have taken the time to search online and review in detail their budget sheet; I have, and they must go, they're too wasteful.

Its time to realize that all this government stuff is funded with your (tax payer's)money; its not their money.

August 30, 2011 at 8:25 pm |
    • Nina

FEMA needs to be re-organized, but not destroyed. FEMA and other agencies like FEMA is one of the characteristics of a great nation!

August 30, 2011 at 8:29 pm |
      • Victoria

Nah, get rid of it. The money would be better spent if we just gave it to the local communities in need and let them rebuild their communites with it as they see fit rather than having FEMA telling people what to do.

August 30, 2011 at 8:37 pm |
        • Nina

In some Catastrophes, the community would be unable to rebuild. Then they would be looking at the federal government for bailout.

August 30, 2011 at 8:41 pm |
          • Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Good point Nina!!!!! I agree.

August 30, 2011 at 8:45 pm |
        • Cathy

I might agree with that. I think local communities and states can handle the issues without FEMA and the expensive government contractors. That doesn't mean that the federal government would not contribute financially to the local communities in need.

August 30, 2011 at 8:45 pm |
          • Victoria

Agree Cathy. We don't need FEMA to be the middle man.

August 30, 2011 at 8:48 pm |
        • Cathy

What does a conviction for a crazy person mean? He's guilty; he's mentally ill; what purpose would a costly trial serve.

August 30, 2011 at 8:49 pm |
      • Grant

I agree Nina. We are our brothers keeper.

August 30, 2011 at 8:41 pm |
    • Emily

I'm not at all for wasting Tax Payers money!
      It would be interesting to take a look inside FEMA and see just what they are up to.
      Where is all the money that the Tax Payers donate, vs. that from the Government?
      How is the Gov. working with the Private Sector? (or are they?)
      I think that it would be good for the people to see just what is this Gov. Agency doing?
      Perhaps this would be something that Anderson could get to the truth to show the people what is happening. He's always shown an interest in getting to the truth/facts. Also, when it comes to Hurricanes, etc. Who knows?

August 30, 2011 at 8:35 pm |
      • Lou

And again, I'm not against helping people and I don't think Ron Paul is either. In fact greater efficiency would help more people with the same tax dollar amounts; just thinking of Katrina.

Take it to a further extreme to get the point on Ron Paul's view on FEMA versus Ron Paul's view on helping people in need:
        Think of the concept "Everyone NEEDS to play the lottery because life after winning the lottery is GREAT!!!" However, does everyone play? No. Are people who do not play AGAINST a wealthy lifestyle? No, they are against the means and efficiency of obtaining that lifestyle through the lottery. The lottery does provide some people with huge wealth and that can't be denied, however it is so inefficient at doing so I don't play it. If I could opt out of allocating tax dollars to FEMA I would also do that. Unfortunately I am forced to play that lottery.

FEMA is to Playing the Lottery as Rescue and Rebuilding is to Wealth

August 30, 2011 at 8:52 pm |
  26. Nina

Syria has changed more than just about any country I have known. In the 1950s, women were in politics and actually dressed in dresses, nylons, heels just like American business women at that time. There was basically little difference. What a change and shock compared to today's Syria.

August 30, 2011 at 8:25 pm |
    • Emily

Hi Nina,
      Reading your post here is very eerie to me!
      I had forgotten about that; I had just thought about how religion is really creeping into American politics. (How you must say that you believe in God, and everyone talks about Religion; it really creeps me out because it reminds me of a Theocracy)

August 30, 2011 at 8:46 pm |
  27. Starr, formerly know as vincent

The behavior & untrue statements of Syria is horrific.

I was glad to see that the leader of Turkey stated he has "lost" confidence in Bashir et al. That was an important statement. Many Islamic neighbors are also distancing themselves from Syria.

The brutal killingof children, babies(!), is unforgiveable!

Thank you Anderson for keeping the Syria story alive! I saw some Syrian signs in the demonstrations requesting "international help.)

Here's my guy, Professor Ajami. He knows how to call Syria what it truly is! God bless him.

August 30, 2011 at 8:24 pm |
    • Starr, formerly know as vincent

Oh, i totally forgot that Iran, among other Islamic fundamentalists countries are backing away from Asshad too!

August 30, 2011 at 8:26 pm |
  28. Janis

Hello everyone.

The United Nations sends in a group that releases a very suspect report, Syrians are sending out pictures of atrocities, the media, checks and broadcasts these reports to millions and the world community still sits on its hands. Come on.
    This has gone on long enough. United Nations do your job – it's in front of your face.

August 30, 2011 at 8:24 pm |
    • Starr, formerly know as vincent

Hi Janis. Like Professor Ajami pointed out, initially the Syrian people did Not want outside help, especially the West. Now, i have seen them holding signs asking for "international help".

Perhaps now, the Global community will act, i certainly hope so

August 30, 2011 at 8:31 pm |
  29. Josh

I'm glad I watched this segment. I was skeptical about getting rid of FEMA before, but everything Dr. Paul had to say, especially his responses to what happened in Texas, reassured me that it is not worth the trouble it has caused since its creation. Maybe homes shouldn't be rebuilt in the same places, and we could put the agency to good use by paying for residents to move somewhere else that isn't so dangerous. After that, we would have no need for FEMA.

August 30, 2011 at 8:24 pm |
  30. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

EKKKKKKK!!!! That is so sad for children killed by forces, That is so shocking distrubung to me!!!!!

August 30, 2011 at 8:23 pm |
  31. Emily

I think it's very strange that Journalists are not allowed into Syria!
    Very sad that for the Syrian people.
    It's great that you're still covering this story, Anderson.

August 30, 2011 at 8:22 pm |
  32. Nina

FEMA had some difficulties but I believe, they have made major changes since New Orleans. They are now shipping food and supplies into areas that are isolated from Hurricane Irene

August 30, 2011 at 8:19 pm |
  33. Nina

Good Evening

Tragic what is happening in Syria.

August 30, 2011 at 8:17 pm |
  34. Paula, Colorado

Good discussion on FEMA, Anderson. It's the government's responsibility to help when a natural disaster occurs.

August 30, 2011 at 8:17 pm |
  35. Becky Kleitz

Very ashamed, disgusted, and disappointed in Ron Paul. Ashamed mostly because I voted for him in 2008(wrote in his name). I won't be making that mistake again.

I LOVE VERMONT!!

August 30, 2011 at 8:17 pm |
    • Josh

Do you deny that any help would come in the absence of FEMA? I would take the position that locals, their companies, and national or even international charity would be more than capable of rising to the occasion. Heck, anyone capable (including me!!!) would help given the chance–and free of charge at that. So getting rid of FEMA, in my opinion, is purely a cost-cutting, and not life-threatening, idea.

August 30, 2011 at 8:39 pm |
    • Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

So proud of you, I will not vote any republican candidates at all!!!! I agree with you.... 🙂

August 30, 2011 at 8:51 pm |
  36. gina

FEMA facilitated the repair of my parents' home quickly and efficiently after the 1994 Northridge earthquake. Thank you, FEMA! Also–good luck to those of you who are suffering because of Irene.

August 30, 2011 at 8:15 pm |
    • Emily

That's a great story, Gina! 🙂

August 30, 2011 at 8:26 pm |
    • Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Gina,
      I am glad you made it to help you through FEMA!!!!!!!! 🙂

August 30, 2011 at 8:47 pm |
  37. Emily

This is a good interview here with Anderson & Ron Paul!
    I think that people need to remember that the Government is not there to make money ...
    if they do, you've overpaid in Income Tax.
    However, they also should not be reckless spenders either.
    As I said yesterday, there are situations which either Party would be losers in, in the eyes of some, which include the response to Natural Disasters. Hopefully, it's not the majority of the people.

August 30, 2011 at 8:12 pm |
    • Starr, formerly know as vincent

I heard something today about Obama's adminstration (FEMA & Homeland security & others) monitoring expenses closely.
      As a Nation, we need Some federal agencies. I like Ron Paul for the most part, however he is just a little too less government for me.

August 30, 2011 at 8:19 pm |
  38. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Bloggers,
    Yes, There are lot of damage over million dollars right on East Coast including Vermont....... So horrible situation right now.

August 30, 2011 at 8:07 pm |
  39. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

That's is a nightmare in Vermont!

August 30, 2011 at 8:07 pm |
  40. Emily

Does anyone else think that it's a good idea to get rid of FEMA?

August 30, 2011 at 8:07 pm |
    • Starr, formerly know as vincent

Hi Emily, in answer to your question, NO!

August 30, 2011 at 8:09 pm |
    • Sharon Hastings

No Emily, absolutely not and Ron Paul is wrong. He's right about alot but not this.

August 30, 2011 at 8:11 pm |
    • Cathy

I would like a better understanding of what they do before I answer. My guess is that they are "office heavy" on the payroll.

August 30, 2011 at 8:13 pm |
    • Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Emily,
      We can't rid of FEMA right now, I disagree with Ron Paul says....... No way to dump FEMA!!!!!!

August 30, 2011 at 8:14 pm |
    • Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

No! There is nothing before FEMA, and there will be nothing after FEMA that will not cost us more. Paul is just working overtime!

August 30, 2011 at 8:16 pm |
    • Lou

Absolutely. They are one of the least efficient organizations on the planet.

August 30, 2011 at 8:17 pm |
    • Emily

I think that many of yous are correct!
      It would likely be a very bad idea to just get rid of FEMA all together.

That's a great point, Cathy!
      It would be interesting to take a look into FEMA now, and see what they are like.
      Might be a good idea to take a look at them in a CNN Special. (if they've not already recently)

August 30, 2011 at 8:20 pm |
    • Emily

@Lou,
      Why do you think that FEMA is "one of the least efficient organizations on the planet."?
      Don't you think that they improved after Katrina, Ivan, etc?

August 30, 2011 at 8:24 pm |
      • Lou

I've reviewed, in detail, their 2010 balance sheet and I am aware of their longstanding inefficiencies.

August 30, 2011 at 8:31 pm |
      • Lou

Again, I am not against helping people, I am against borrowed money from Japan, China, and my children (future tax payers) being used to help people in inefficient ways. I was out at my neighbor's house Sunday morning with a gas powered chainsaw, helping him remove a downed tree from his car; FEMA would have spent $10,000 of taxpayer money for the same task I did for free.

We can't have a government lifeline from birth to old age; we can't afford the inefficiencies.

August 30, 2011 at 8:36 pm |
    • Elizabeth

Emily I think it is important to have FEMA but it is equally important that we balance responsibility and as a nation we must not run to the government as an open check book. Communities need to work together to solve disaster challenges. With that said my heart goes out to those suffering from the devistation left by Irene.

August 30, 2011 at 8:33 pm |
      • Emily

Hi Elizabeth,
        It would be interesting to see just how much the Communities & private sectors are working together, vs. how much of the money is coming from FEMA.

August 30, 2011 at 8:40 pm |
    • Victoria

Hi Emily, yes get rid of it. We would be better off if we just "gave" the local communities hit by these disasters the money, than have FEMA coming in and telling them what to do. The people that live there are better in formed in how to rebuild their communites than FEMA will ever be and they'll be more cost efficient at it as well.

August 30, 2011 at 8:41 pm |
    • Jonathan

If you haven't dealt with FEMA then your opinion is uninformed and largely irrelevant. I have lived through several hurricanes as a gulf coast resident as has most of my immediate family. We survived Katrina in Mobile and Gulfport without needing a single federal dollar. How, it is called self reliance... It takes more to survive than crawling on your roof and writing "help me". We have created a culture of dependency in this country that will ultimately destroy us.

BTW, Galeston citizens purchased bonds ($1,500,000) to build the sea wall in 1902. Great research Anderson!

August 30, 2011 at 8:50 pm |
  41. Sharon Hastings

Now there's a wedding they all will remember. I hope they can get out soon and can get their medical needs met.

August 30, 2011 at 8:06 pm |
  42. Starr, formerly know as vincent

Evening Anderson & Team 360.

Hello blogger friends!

The destruction in upstate NY & Vermont is remarkable!

August 30, 2011 at 8:05 pm |
    • Sharon Hastings

Yes Starr, just when I thought our family had escaped problems from the hurricane, my daughter in law's parents and her brother in upstate NY have terrible flooding and can't get around.

August 30, 2011 at 8:08 pm |
      • Starr, formerly know as vincent

Prayers that they stay safe. I hope they receive assistance soon! My best wishes Sharon.

August 30, 2011 at 8:14 pm |
  43. Emily

So glad to hear that Marc & his wife were able to get married!
    They look like a very happy couple in the wedding photos.

August 30, 2011 at 8:05 pm |
    • Starr, formerly know as vincent

They had a wedding to remember!

August 30, 2011 at 8:07 pm |
      • Emily

Hi Starr!
        They sure did! I just hope that their marriage is one to remember too, in a good way. 🙂

August 30, 2011 at 8:08 pm |
    • Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Yes, They do..... They never cancel their wedding during hurricane Irene....... They do love each other to remember,

Starr,
      Yes, They do!!!!!!

August 30, 2011 at 8:10 pm |
  44. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Hellooooo everyone and Anderson!!!!
    Thanks for coming in for join us tonight! 😀
    That's so horrble shock I have seen people are stranded right now in VT!!!!!

August 30, 2011 at 8:04 pm |
  45. Sharon Hastings

That raging water is so scary. The governor said it would get worse before it got better.

August 30, 2011 at 8:03 pm |
  46. Emily

Good evening Anderson, Isha, & Bloggers!
    Awful scenes of the destruction that Hurricane Irene is causing.

August 30, 2011 at 8:02 pm |
  47. Sharon Hastings

Good evening everyone. The effects of Irene are still severe. That flooding is awful and people are still being rescued.

August 30, 2011 at 8:01 pm |
  48. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

No!!! Go away Irene!!!

August 30, 2011 at 8:00 pm |
    • Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Gloria,
      Hurricane Irene also gone now, It is over now....... It is flashing flood right now from river.... 🙁

August 30, 2011 at 8:11 pm |
  49. Paula, Colorado

Anderson,
    Hi! It's great to see you on.
    It's unfortunate the damage from flooding continues.

August 30, 2011 at 8:00 pm |
  50. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

Good Evening Everyone! Greetings!

August 30, 2011 at 8:00 pm |