August 17th, 2011

The RidicuList: Alabama slammers

Editor's note: Anderson explains why those who are slamming sorority girls from the University of Alabama have landed on the RidicuList.

Filed under: The RidicuList
  1. Kia

As always on the Ridiculist, AC cracks me up! Love ya!

August 28, 2011 at 10:15 pm |
  2. Catherine Cody

Boo- I love Anderson, but this one was just kind of mean. They're just kids having fun.

August 25, 2011 at 10:24 pm |
  3. Patti White

Wish Anderson had taken time to mention that the sororities and fraternities at UA served over 50,000 hot meals to first responders and victims in the week after the April 27 tornado. They may not know how to rap, but they do know how to step up in a time of need.

August 18, 2011 at 8:16 pm |
  4. Susan McClellan

I thought the Alabama recruitment video was cute. It is nice to see a group of girls having fun making a rap video. The fact that they are not professional singers or dancers makes the video all the more fun. No bad language, no nudity and no violence. I'd like to see more videos like that! Good for them for having the courage to do something fun. To all those negative folks out there criticizing these girls, let's see you get out there and make a video.

August 17, 2011 at 9:18 pm |
  5. Briman

So the sororiety girls were good but when you went into Depardu that was hillarious. My my my wife and I say neither of us have never seen this side of you. We will be waiting for depardu to come around again.

August 17, 2011 at 9:06 pm |
  6. Michael LaSala

PLEASE NO MORE RIDICULIST. It is silly, superfluous, embarassing and takes away from the "gravitas" I have come to depend on from CNN!

August 17, 2011 at 9:02 pm |
  7. CarmenSo

Somewhere in heaven Tupac is crying

August 17, 2011 at 7:21 am |
  8. Marty J

Anderson that was so campy no other way to put it CAMPY!!!

August 17, 2011 at 2:04 am |
  9. Dawn

OMG!!! I love hearing you say yo..yo.. say it again! 🙂 you crack me up. its fun, just hit back a few seconds and you say, yo, yo, yo , yo... Love Love it

August 17, 2011 at 1:57 am |
  10. Myeisha

I thought raping was bad n gettoo hummm!!! NOW ITS OK??

August 17, 2011 at 1:41 am |