June 18th, 2011

The RidicuList: 'Educated Lady'

Editor's note: Anderson Cooper adds an outspoken, well-educated commuter rail passenger to AC360's RidicuList.

Earlier: 'Cell phone Lady' added to The RidicuList

1. Renee Faukner

Love Anderson Cooper's take on this lady! I could not stop laughing at how ridiculous she is. Hope she has been able to
    see Anderson's clip on her!

June 19, 2011 at 10:53 pm |
  2. Chris Atkins

advice to the well-educated: if a (very polite) sister with a blond weave and a conductor's badge tells you not to put your hands on her, you better listen

June 19, 2011 at 2:22 pm |
  3. Deirdre Days

Anderson ......... I just LOVE U !!!! have U ever thought of doing stand up what U do on the Rididic U list I well Just LUV it !!! my Fav so far is the Educated lady on the train I can't get enough .

Thanks Anderson

June 19, 2011 at 1:54 am |
  4. Annie

Saw this segment last night, and I have to say it gave me pause. I am not sure that showing that woman being so rude, helped any of us to be kinder or more polite. Maybe, but my guess is empathy is the key to a more respectful world. Yeah, Yeah, I get the point no one is better than anyone else and nothing can justify that kind of behavior. But, did you have to show that lady being crazy? Perhaps she was premenstrual. Anyway, let's just be kind to one another and make sure WE don't say anything rude to other people. I think my son's Kindergarten teacher said something close to that to the children in her class.

June 19, 2011 at 1:54 am |
  5. Tara

Stupid people never cease to amaze me.

June 18, 2011 at 6:38 pm |
  6. Barbara Coverley

Re "Educated Lady": This was a lol rip to watch, Anderson! You have quite a gift for humor.

June 18, 2011 at 3:31 pm |
  7. Jennifer

I feel kind of bad for the "Educated Lady" because, as Anderson has said, we don't know what really went on before this video was taken. She probably felt like she was being targeted because of her race, and she automatically went on the defense thinking that the conductor thought she was some uneducated immigrant who couldn't stand up for herself. Notice how she kept repeating that she was educated? For all we know, she could've just been calmly sitting there having a conversation on her cell phone like most people do everyday in a public place. I've seen this video numerous times, and each time I feel worse for her because we don't know her side of the story.

June 18, 2011 at 11:21 am |
  8. Sima

I love you AC

June 18, 2011 at 5:24 am |
  9. KFarkle1

LMBO!!! Nor would an "educated lady" end a sentence "with" a preposition...

June 18, 2011 at 5:12 am |
  10. Troy Craven

Anderson I have always admired your diligence in knowing the full story before making judgment. I dont see that in this case.

June 18, 2011 at 2:13 am |
  11. Maya

I love you AC!!!! and I love the rediculist!!!! Keep it coming!!!! You are awesome!!!!

June 18, 2011 at 1:24 am |
  12. Diller

Its just funny. "Walking around all uneducated and disoriented"

June 18, 2011 at 1:17 am |
  13. Tracy

O.M.G. Anderson!! That is sooo funny!! You pick the BEST videos ever for The Ridiculist and with your comments narrating makes me cry with laugher!! I LOVE U!!

June 18, 2011 at 1:14 am |