June 10th, 2011

From the 360 Archives: YouTube videos land man on The RidicuList

Editor's note: Anderson Cooper explains why William Tapley's YouTube videos have earned him on spot on AC360's RidicuList.

1. James from Canada

The Ridiculist that aired on CNN (06/10/11) was slightly different then this one and much more funnier, where can I reply the one that aired tonight June 10, 2011?

June 11, 2011 at 12:10 am |
  2. JD

Have you noticed that scissors are also phallic symbols? Also, what about olive oil bottles – their shapes are suggestive, too. Wow, William Tapley has a point!

June 10, 2011 at 11:49 pm |
  3. Adam

So Anderson, let me get this straight – not so long ago, you run a series of stories on bullying and the impact that it has on the lives of those bullied. But somehow it is okay for you to use your show as a platform to bully and mock this poor guy who A) obviously has some issues, and B) really isn't hurting anyone. How is what you're doing any different than the popular kids in high school bullying the science nerd?

June 10, 2011 at 11:38 pm |
  4. Lola Jones

I was shocked in 2008 when CNN turned from my favorite news source into just another "Liberal Rag". So Sad, I Miss you all!, and I will never watch CNN again!
    I just hope that you all come to your senses and return to mostly un-biased News (Not opinions")
    We are The United States Of America, not just America for left leaning liberals!
    My husband and I were just as surprised and dismayed when the U.S.A> bombed Iraq. WE took turns watching you group give 24 hr. coverage of the war! Where did all the real news go? Who cares about Weiner's weiner, Palins old & tired e-mails, what arnold's sins against his wife? Not real Americans, just sensation seekers, and idiots that could not give a damn about America or the working americans. That's who needs help not the 2nd and 3rd generation of welfare recipients and illegals that are raping our country of all our resources.
    But go ahead and read old e-mails, and talk about other peoples problems, forget our real world!!!

June 10, 2011 at 11:36 pm |
  5. Jean Amos

Re: The Rediculist phallic guy tonight: I had a boyfriend once who said, as we were traveling around the countryside: "All these fenceposts must just drive women insane." "Why?" I inquired. "All these penises EVERYWHERE!" he said. He saw penises all the time, everywhere. Oddly, I did not; I saw fenceposts.

June 10, 2011 at 11:32 pm |
  6. Lisa

Love Love Love your ridiculist tonite..very funny...laughed like i was watching a comedy show! great way to start the weekend and a great story to make the "ridiculist"...thanks for the laughs...the world is made up of many crazies!!

June 10, 2011 at 11:07 pm |