Should Rep. Wiener Step Down?: Join the Live Chat
Rep. Anthony Weiner, D-New York, speaks to the media on Capitol Hill on May 31 regarding a lewd photo tweet.
June 7th, 2011

Should Rep. Wiener Step Down?: Join the Live Chat

There is a growing push for Rep. Anthony Weiner to step down after he confessed to inappropriate online relationships with six women. Should he? We're Keeping Them Honest. Plus, imagine trying to 'cure' a five-year-old boy because he plays with dolls. Don't miss our special report the "Sissy Boy Experiment."

Here are some of them:

1) Keep it short (we don't have time to read a "book")
2) Don't write in ALL CAPS (there's no need to yell)
3) Use your real name (first name only is fine)
4) No links
5) Watch your language (keep it G-rated; PG at worst - and that includes $#&*)

Filed under: Live Blog
  1. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

Good Night Everyone!

June 7, 2011 at 11:00 pm |
  2. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

Yeah, and leave the joke at home not in theaters!

June 7, 2011 at 10:59 pm |
  3. Kenya

Something tells me her presence will not be missed at the Alamo DH.

June 7, 2011 at 10:59 pm |
  4. Lori, CA

Good night Anderson and everyone! Sweet dreams!

June 7, 2011 at 10:58 pm |
  5. Heather - Spokane, WA

Goota love stupid people. Thank you for making an example of people like this! have a great night everyone!

June 7, 2011 at 10:58 pm |
  6. lilly

I stop going with a friend to the movies cause she always texted and it annoyed me. After all I spend $15.00 at the movies, I want to enjoy the movie.

Have a good night everyone!!!

June 7, 2011 at 10:58 pm |
  7. Starr, formerly know as vincent

Thank you & good night Anderson & Team 360.

Good night fellow bloggers. I wish you All a safe & peaceful day tomorrow.

God bless Willie Nelson.

The ridiculist: I love it! As always, love Anderson's commentary! And he's right about this subject! I am sick of cell phone users who act as if the rest of us don't exist. It almost seems like an addictive behavior.
    I like the philosophy of the theater, good for them!

June 7, 2011 at 10:58 pm |
  8. Lori, CA

The regular theater where everyone is polite and where she will surely fit in......

June 7, 2011 at 10:58 pm |
  9. lisal -canada

i can hardly manage to sit through an entire movie at home – and the ability to pause and go do something else in the middle of the movie – i'm a waste of money at a theatre – been awhile since i've been able to sit through an entire movie (i'd probably leave the theatre to text and not come back for the last half!!)

June 7, 2011 at 10:57 pm |
  10. Jo Ann, Ohio

Good night Jana, Emily, Mike, Starr, Nancy in Oregon, Nicole, Casey, and Megan. Interesting mix of subjects tonight.

June 7, 2011 at 10:57 pm |
  11. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Good night Anderson, Megan, Isha, and Jane, Martina, Nicole, Kim, Emily, Gloria, Mike, Casey, Cessy, Paula, Isabel, JoAnn, Renee, Lori-CA, Heather, BettyAnn, Starr, Sharon, A. Smith, Devin, Karin, Michael, Karen, Miranda, Sree, Nancy, Sue, Kenya, Libby, Nina, Samantha, Chi, Jana, Karyn, Lily, Merl, Marybeth, my friend Twitter/Facebook Bloggers!!!!
    See you tomorrow night, Have a great night & Sleep tight everyone!!!
    That's so silly I like ridiculist who talk or on the phone at movies, LOL! So funny Anderson, Thanks Anderson!!!!
    That's right, I agree with you......Anderson!!!!

Anderson,
    Have a great night & good sleep at home after work!!!
    See you tomorrow night!!! Just a plenty sleep at home!

June 7, 2011 at 10:56 pm |