May 17th, 2011

The RidicuList: Donald Trump

Editor's note: Anderson Cooper elects real estate developer Donald Trump to a spot on AC360's RidicuList.

Related: Obama birth certificate missing, Trump claims

Related: 'I've done a great service to the American people,' says Trump

1. Emma Hollowell

Yes he did do us a great service by not running for President. Nothing but a racist

May 17, 2011 at 5:45 pm |
  2. Frank Guevara

How Did we Lose the war one terrorism.

The fundamental principal on terrorism is : "Create Terrorism". make poeple afraid...... They got the objetive. Now All American Citizens. In States or Abroad. Are Afraid. The German Solution. Was A Very good One. You Kill One, I Kill 10 Of Yours. In The right Time. on 9/11, A Nuke of Afghanistan will solve the solution. Nobody Abroad, Loves the americans. Not even our "British Alied Friends. So We are the first Power in the the world. I will advice the world comunity. And take or leave it. I lose many liberties, Granted for our Forefathers. So I lose

May 17, 2011 at 4:06 pm |
  3. Burt Gold, Bradenton, FL

I won't believe that Trump was ever qualified to be President without seeing his birth certificate. No one has asked him to publish it. He also remains another example that demomstrates absolutely anyone has the ability to be successful if and when they grow up. If I didn't know diferently, I would have thought based on Anderson Cooper's "Ridiculist" addition of Trump, that he was having tea and crumpets (or trumpettes) with Chris Mathews and Lawrence O'Donnell: Good to see it.

May 17, 2011 at 2:35 pm |
  4. calvin

"TRUMP"
    Isn't he the same guy, who a few years ago, was constantly in the news because, he repeatedly was in :Bankkruptcy Court", taking advantage of the so-called "Liberal" "Bankruptcy" statues. It seems he was (for a period of time), repeatedly seeking to re-organize some of his holdings. Doesn't seem like a man, who knows how to manage!!!!! And he was thinking about running for president.

May 17, 2011 at 11:18 am |
  5. Francesca N. Dalton

Why do you need the troops there to take the oil? You're Donald Trump. Buy them you're rich!

May 17, 2011 at 3:23 am |
  6. Allison Seale

Anderson Cooper you are my hero! What a brilliant job of sharing the "highlights" with Americans of what "leadership" under Donald "f'ing" Trump might have been like. I've been watching your newscasts nightly since the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. You have quickly jumped to the top spot on my list of "best ever" journalists. Thank you for the job you do and for doing it with such charm and humor.

May 17, 2011 at 2:30 am |
  7. Pete

hmm ... I'm stunned, taken aback, completely nonplussed. Who would have EVER conceived that "The Donald" would have backed down from leadership and the challenge of directing the U.S. down the path of righteousness and success. What a complete surprise. NOT. P..S. You're FIRED, both by yourself and anyone with an ounce of sense. Definitely deserving of the riidiculist.

May 17, 2011 at 2:11 am |
  8. Donald Trump

Come on now, if he was serious about the office–he would run. Being in the public eye as president–I am sure that that is not something that he just learned about. The truth–Donald–when you are a candidate for the office of president–you would have to release information about your financial status–income and taxes. That's your reason, Donald.

May 17, 2011 at 2:08 am |