May 9th, 2011

The RidicuList: Italy

Editor's note: Anderson Cooper explains why Italy has earned a spot on AC360's RidicuList.

1. Toni

I was born in Italy, I have been in this country since I was thirteen years old,I have never ever watched the Jersey Shore and never will, I applaud their ingenuity to make such a large salary by behaving stupidly and embarrassing...I wish I would have thought of it first...but I must say I was very upset when I heard they would be filming the show in Italy and I hope they don't.

May 10, 2011 at 1:04 pm |
  2. Tim Gibson

Seriously, this is a joke right Anderson. I am glad Snookie and the gang are not allowed in Italy. I find them to be nothing but trash and trash TV and it is a sad sign of America for this show to have such high ratings. America reached a new low with Jersey shores and the whole gang of misbehaving Charlie Sheen style characters. Is this what we call winning, DUH!

May 10, 2011 at 12:44 pm |
  3. Audrey.kimball@shaw.ca

The RidicuList has to go.Not tasteful for this class of news station.

Your coverage of The Kate and William wedding was tops.In good taste.

Attire both male and female has greatly improved.

May 10, 2011 at 8:15 am |
  4. Jennifer - Michigan

Very funny!...although I don't watch Jersey Shore – guess I don't get it. It doesn't spark my interest – I'd much rather watch a nature documentary......lame I know (that's me).

May 10, 2011 at 8:03 am |
  5. Sandra Kang

I love Anderson, C. but the recent RidicuList on Italy is a biased comment for Italy bec how can you disrespect a country's ban on the RidicuLous American show. Just because he is a friend of whomever the producer and/or connection for that ludicrous NJ show does not allow you to permit support for it. Good thinking of proving how imbecile our nation prove to be to the rest of the world.

May 10, 2011 at 6:27 am |
  6. Melissa Johnsen

Why don't the cast of Jersey Shore go to Pakisten,They can take over Bin Laden's old house and no one will know they are there.

May 10, 2011 at 2:30 am |
  7. Suzi Sheer

I am from Syria and would like to thank you Anderson for your great work about Eman.
    Congratulation Eman. We (the Syrian ) love you Eman and we support you, happy for your escape to Qatar.
    Thanks for everyone who supported her, mainly Anderson cooper for shedding the light on her story from the early stages and for French President Sarkozy.

May 10, 2011 at 12:44 am |
  8. Rose Anna

Sorry Mr. Cooper, but if Italy won't allow Snooki & Jersy Shore in their country, then I LOVE Italy!!!

May 10, 2011 at 12:26 am |
  9. Brittany

I loved this clip... mainly because I am SO happy to hear the cast won't be in Florence! Don't get me wrong, i'm a fan of Jersey Shore. But I lived in Florence for a while and it is just way too unique and preserved to be swarmed with crazy wannabe Italians! Wooohooo

May 10, 2011 at 12:22 am |