April 23rd, 2011

Video: 'It was like hell today,' Syrian says

Editor's note: Anderson Cooper speaks with a man from Homs, Syria who participated in Friday's anti-government protests.

Filed under: 360° Radar • 360º Follow • Middle East
  1. kirby

I wonder if Senator Kerry still thinks Syrua president is still a reformer?

April 25, 2011 at 8:03 pm |
  2. Hassan kataf

Mr. Cooper, please dhow all your audience what is going on in Syria , the videos on YouTube are real, the Syrian regime have only one reason for not allowing CNN to go to Syria and the reason is they don't want anyone to see the truth, please keep showing all videos on your show, Syrian are human also

April 25, 2011 at 6:20 pm |
  3. Tol Trunks

Syrians may recieve more respect than others in the Middle East. They will defend their land from external harm. They are the only country in the world that has the David Shield. 144 Σ joules. 2-3-2012.

April 25, 2011 at 3:18 am |
  4. R.Hares

Thank you, I can't thank you enough. I am sure when I say that I will be saying it on behalf of all the Syrian people who are paying the highest price for one of humanity basic rights Freedom!

April 23, 2011 at 8:52 am |
  5. Sam

USA always act late , if we don't help to free the Syrian people from this terrorist regim will have the senario like Iran and the regime will merge stronger and then will regret that for years to come,what we need to do is to put tremendous political pressure throuh the united nation and the world community

April 23, 2011 at 8:40 am |
  6. Eddie Hickerson

Today, we have seen the cry for freedom sounded loud and clear by the syrian people, much like the revolutionists here during the birth of this great country. Paraphrased by the young man interviewed earlier today were the words of Patrick Henry..."Give me liberty, or give me death." Our founding fathers were correct when they said that "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" is an inalianble right. Our fight was fought largely by our continental soldiers, but eventually it was the support of the French navy that sealed our victory. Do we not owe the Syrian people the same support given us more than 200 years ago by the French?

April 23, 2011 at 1:19 am |