April 4th, 2011

AC360 Preview: Eman al-Obeidy speaks

Editor's note: Watch more of Anderson's interview with Eman al-Obeidy Monday night on AC360° beginning at 10pm ET

Filed under: 360° Radar • 360º Follow
  1. Carol Wright

Are you news people crazy for airing the phone call with the rape victim's mother!!?? Now she is probably in danger as well. Hope you had good ratings. Where is your common sense...help the family escape, then tell your story. I wanted to bash in the TV to make you stop.

April 5, 2011 at 10:28 pm |
  2. Wendy Wyatt

I should hope this is enough evidence for the United Nations Support the Declaration of Human Rights by taking these violations to the International Criminal Court. I look forward to updates on the criminal charges being enforced.

April 5, 2011 at 2:18 am |
  3. Marcia Garel

I can't stop thinking of Eman as well as the other decent Libyans caught in this nightmarish hell. Thank you, Anderson, for this brave interview. I have nothing other than prayers to offer.

April 5, 2011 at 12:04 am |
  4. Sarah

"Dying is more of an honor than being denied my freedom." What an incredible woman of strength! We stand behind you, Eman, and pray for your safe return to your family.

April 4, 2011 at 11:16 pm |
  5. alex

The lady is brave ,we must see how people in libya are tierd of the same non sence ,were all people and as people we must stand together ,we must move forward and not a step back ,U.S.A has done there part and now its nato turn we all must do our ,no wanted this war ,but now where in it.

April 4, 2011 at 11:08 pm |
  6. Randall Lovelady

Anderson I'll go to Libya to protect this Lady,or She's Welcome in My Home. I live in Walker County,Alabama and I can promise You,Nobody will harm Her Here,,,You have My WORD !Let Me know if I can help...Randall Lovelady.

April 4, 2011 at 10:28 pm |