March 9th, 2011
  1. B. Sewell

This video is too close to home. It sickens me being a Mother of a 43 yr old who has episodes much like this and I feel helpless. What Dr. Drew describes is so much like my son's symptoms.
    Where do we who cannot afford Dr. Drew go for help? My son is a very good looking man and smart but is now a recluse, has no friends and blames me and others for his problems.
    Is it true you cannot help someone who does not want help?

March 9, 2011 at 3:44 pm |
  2. Karen Leroux

This is so incredibly sad. I'm not a fan of the Two and a Half Men nor Mr. Sheen but you can't help but feel so terribly sorry for the man.

March 9, 2011 at 12:56 pm |
  3. Claudia, Houston, Tx

Being an addict is no joke and shouldn't be glamorized, criticized, etc. on TV or any place. I've worked in rehab and addiction affects the whole family and Sheen is no different. This man needs serious help whether he says he does or not and I hate to think if he doesn't get help what the final outcome will be. Sheen is a human being crying out for help in ways most of us don't understand and I pray someone will step in for him.

March 9, 2011 at 11:28 am |
  4. JD

Charlie Sheen could forget about himself for a while if he would get involved with some philantrophy and understand that while there can always be people around treating him like he's really important since he is spending money on them .... well other lives are just as important that is all lives are, they are just coping without the cushion of mega millions. I think he should go on an extended "vacation" (from himself) in Haiti

March 9, 2011 at 10:05 am |
  5. Jennifer - Michigan

Wow, scary video there. You can tell his brain is damaged just by watching that. Crazy! His downward spiril is speeding up.....only a matter of time now until he crashes. Very sad. His mom and dad must be horrified.

March 9, 2011 at 9:05 am |
  6. Jami

K. Well to start off. I m stunned! Charlie is one of my by far favorites, If there is no charlie on two and half men then, Im sorry , I will no longer watch the show.I watch this show on my lunch break and have seen the past few things brought up about Charlie Scheen. What is I dont get is why you take boys from a loving father and give them to someone who is in recovery for doing drugs.People who have twins are gonna need a little extra help. So you know its not a bad thing that he had two women(godess) helping him with his sons. And honestly if it werent for this drama he probley be a lil bit better, It is wrong for Warner brother to go after Charlie with a bunch of accusations when garentee he has a lot on his mind. Charlie , Im glad your free! And its one less thing for you to worry about!

March 9, 2011 at 2:46 am |