March 1st, 2011
  1. rock mcwilliams

Gadafi should be allowed to come to America
    We could use Him in the city of Prichard,alabama

March 2, 2011 at 8:31 pm |
  2. Ahmed Rhuma

Mr.Cooper

I am Libyan American, I have relatives in Libya that are in Tripoli, Misrata, and Tajura that are willing to take your call form the US and tells you about the situation in Libya

Ahmed

March 2, 2011 at 8:22 pm |
  3. steven s

let europe take the lead on this one were still fighting two wars we have enough on are plate

March 2, 2011 at 7:52 pm |
  4. Leonardo Re

In my peripheral opinion U.N. – firstly western countries – have to offer Moammar Gadhafi an honorable way out. In this way they avoid a bloodshed and pave a path for a future not extremist government. At the moment the main goal to reach is this to prepare the best possible future for the Libyan population and the international community at the same time. Don't forget that the Mediterranean is the gate of the world.

March 2, 2011 at 10:26 am |
  5. Magda Ahmed

Good Job Anderson, please don't leave the poor Libyans. God Bless

March 2, 2011 at 1:49 am |
  6. eugenia

if gadhafi knows he's going down, how many will he take with him?

March 2, 2011 at 1:43 am |
  7. menem

Without US or Nato surgical air strikes against Gadhafi's compound and other army compounds I don't see a quick resoultion to this this problem. I agree there is no need for any US forces on the ground due to many reasons that we can do without now but we sure need your help. Just the idea of US air strikes will put fear into Gadhafi's forces and I believe will break any will they have to fight. They are cowards and tend to only fight people who have no weapons. With no US help the situation will get only worse on every level possible... the anti-Gadhafi army in the east of the country isn't powerful enough nor has the proper weapons to take him out. They have about 800 km to travel and no air cover and definitley outdated equipment compared with the elite forces this maniac has. Gadhafi holds Tripoli hostage through brute force and fear, I am a Libyan and I Know. When Gadhafi falls expect to see at least a million people in Tripoli alone cheering the demise of this evil man and I promise you will never hear nor see his supporters again because they will just melt away.

March 2, 2011 at 12:39 am |