February 14th, 2011
  1. George Galanis

Dear Mr. Cooper,
    This morning, I heard what Mr. Obama had to say about sacrificing things, such as eating at restaurants and cutting back on taking vacations, in order to go forth in these tough economic times. I'm wondering what will happen to those who own restaurants; because I am one of them and know that if people take this advice, I will be left in a struggle. We are real people too and have the same financial struggles that everyone else goes through. We have bills and families that we must take care of. What are the restaurant owners to do if everyone follows President Obama's advice? How will WE go forth in these tough times?

George Galanis
    Papa G's Restaurant
    Aurora IL

February 15, 2011 at 7:04 pm |
  2. Joe G. (Illinois)

Among many or her many, many, many, many problems.. It seems clearly evident to me that the Hollywood business calls for actresses to be team players; to get along; to be on time for work; to keep their nose clean and out of the bad press; to get into relationships with their male costar counterparts and promote the movie until the next one comes along. And Lindsay Lohan is not game for that. "As it seems to me" among many of her many, many, many problems.

February 15, 2011 at 6:13 pm |
  3. Willie D. Harmon, MD

Open Letter To The People of Egypt:
    I congratulate you for successfully ousting a dictator.I would like to caution you that as you rebuilt a new Egypt, that you'll please consider an amended constitution with a permanent clause of

February 15, 2011 at 3:25 pm |
  4. Merle Dunn

As long as everyone keeps treating her like she is a child she will continue to misbehave & will as long as she can get away with doing
    the crazy things she does.
    This includes the judges,parents,media & everyone else, yes at one time she was a talented actress, but now she is just a dope head & alcoholic sending her to rehab is not going to help her as she does not want to help herself, she is a spoiled brat.
    I am a grateful recovering alcoholic have not had a drink in 16 years, but I am only sober
    because I want to be, she at this point does not want to be, so sending her to rehab will not help. To the judges lock her up in jail &
    do not shorten the sentence put her in with all the other criminals not is a private cell
    where she has all the luxury she wants, if anyone else did the things she has done that is what you would do to them.
    Do not let her have contact with either one of her parents,agent,or friends. She needs the
    toughest love that can be given to her.

February 15, 2011 at 10:50 am |
  5. gaby

you the best, I love you Anderson

February 15, 2011 at 8:19 am |
  6. Jennifer - Michigan

She fits in perfectly on the ridicuList. It's too bad though, she could have so much going for her. Oh well, that's how it goes for some. Maybe she'll pull herself together one day.

February 15, 2011 at 6:20 am |