February 10th, 2011
  1. Masroor Masood

AC360 team:
    you people are real hero of Freedom of Egypt.
    US has long been on wrong side in middle by supporting suppressive regimes considering them to be agents of change. The oppressor rulers only do two things first corruption and second creating lot many bin Ladins.
    These Military rulers always play fear mongering that its them or terrorist. as a matter of fact people like Mubarik are never agents of stability what they do in their respective areas is directly Terrorism as well as they are directly responsible to giving birth to Terrorism be not letting people get engaged in positive politics of their region.
    Thank you for your support for this noble human cause may God bless you and your team.

February 11, 2011 at 11:20 pm |
  2. JIM

The Eygptian people's joy regarding the overthrow of Mubarak today reminds me of the joy of the Chilean people felt when the miners trapped underground for many days finally were rescued and came to the surface safely. The Eygptian people appear to be rescued from 30 years of being trapped under a political dictator and have now "surfaced" to potential political freedom. Now lets hope and pray the military allows for free and honest elections in the near future for this great Ancient civilization.

Jim Oak Hill, Florida

February 11, 2011 at 2:46 pm |
  3. Ken K

Congratulations to Egypt! This is their "4th of J7uly".

February 11, 2011 at 12:53 pm |
  4. Bruno Pereira

Excellent coverage of Egypt by CNN. The subtle message is that there is a change in world order occuring. No more of countries proping up convenient governments for their own agendas
    irrespective of the local population. Note the past Egypt position was bolstered by us for the benefit of Israel, oil and the Suez canal

February 11, 2011 at 12:24 pm |
  5. Jon Hill

After living in Egypt as an expat for the last 25 years, yes I was here for the first re-election of Mubarak, I think this change is long overdue. I simply do not see the NDP not being able to see this coming. Democratical changes have defiantly been slow in coming and since I have been here, I see have seen little reason for the "Emergency Law." Yesterday brought a lot of hope, I envisioned local Malitias turning into grass root caucuses, seeking out answers to "what was actually happening?" and "where do we go from here?" Now I feel very uneasy about today. I will light a candle for Egypt Today – Abu Mina

February 11, 2011 at 2:25 am |
  6. Anne S.

Please, please, I beg of CNN to get the "facts" verified prior to reporting on anything having to do with the events in Egypt. Your reporting on Thursday has been less than professional. You have millions of citizens’ lives at stake! If you are unsure of an exact translation, research it and do not report anything until you have confirmed it by expert sources. I have been an avid CNN watcher for many years but I was very disappointed with the reporting on Thursday, especially done by Wolf Blitzer. Do not keep trying to turn the words around, Wolf! Egypt citizens have been calm, clear-spoken, and non-aggressive here. Do not report that they are furious because although they may be disappointed with the speeches and promises made today, they do not appear to be furious. They may be angry but furious has a definitely different connotation. Be very careful CNN (and especially Wolf Blitzer) about making this into something bigger than it is. Calm your passion in the reporting and do not be instigators in violence!! People’s lives are at risk, peace/stability in the Middle East is at risk, and peace/stability in the world is at risk. Take your time! Do not put words in people’s mouths! Do not help fan the flames towards the potential bloodbath that you keep mentioning. Please, I beg of you to exercise extreme caution here. It is paramount that you be responsible, thorough, and ever diligent in this matter. Please share this with CNN executives, all CNN reporters, all CNN key players, and most importantly, all CNN viewers. There has never been a more serious situation, as far as I am concerned!

February 11, 2011 at 1:46 am |