November 24th, 2010

Airport Security Concerns: Join the Live Chat

Tonight, we're gonna tell you about a security gap at the airport involving those TSA checkpoints.
But it's not the scanners or the pat downs that are the problem. It's all the people who simply do not have to go through the checkpoints at all. People who can get just as close to your plane as you do. Plus, tonight's other headlines.

Want more details on what covering? Read EVENING BUZZ

Here are some of them:

1) Keep it short (we don't have time to read a "book")
2) Don't write in ALL CAPS (there's no need to yell)
3) Use your real name (first name only is fine)
4) No links
5) Watch your language (keep it G-rated; PG at worst - and that includes $#&*)

Filed under: Live Blog
  1. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Nicole & Casey,
    Missed both of you..... Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! 🙂

November 24, 2010 at 10:59 pm |
  2. Jo Ann, North Royalton, Ohio

Happy Thanksgiving Sanjay and bloggers Emily, Mike, Starr, Nancy in Oregon, Megan,and everyone!

November 24, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  3. Nancy in Oregon

I agree, Emily, Knox' behavior is what sank her with me....

November 24, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  4. Starr, formerly known as vincent

Thank you Sanjay, Anderson (where ever you are) & all of Team 360, Good Night too!

Good night fellow writers & Casey thanks for your good wishes!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I know i have a lot to be greatful for, i hope you all do too.
    One thing i am greatful for is this blog and the people who participate with it.
    You know i wish you a safe and peaceful day tomorrow.

November 24, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  5. Emily

Good night Dr. Gupta, 360°Team, Jo Ann, David, Megan, Nancy, Nicole, Gloria, Casey, Starr, & Bloggers!
    Great show & blog.
    You've done a wonderful job in place of Anderson, Dr. Gupta.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Everyone!
    Looking forward to the CNN Heroes.

November 24, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  6. Lori

Happy Thanksgiving! I also really appreciate everyone who participates here. You make me speechless. Good night! Sweet dreams.

November 24, 2010 at 10:58 pm |
  7. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Good night Sanjay (Anderson), Megan, Susan,Martina, Nicole, Kim, Emily, Gloria, Dodie, Mike, Casey, Milan, Vivan, Gabriela, Cessy, Paula, Isabel, David-Indiana, JoAnn, Monica, Kathy, Jane, Gayle, Renee, Caroline, (Danie,) Lori, (Adelaide,) BettyAnn, Starr, Heather, Sharon, Karin, Dulcie, Sree, Michael, Karen, Miranda, Nancy, Sue, Kenya, Libby, Nina, Samantha others and my friend Twitter/Facebook Bloggers!!!!
    See you on Monday night, Have a great night & Sleep tight everyone!!! Have a great weekend!
    Happy Thanksgiving all of you!!!! 🙂

November 24, 2010 at 10:57 pm |
  8. Emily

@Nicole, & Casey,
    Good to see both of yous tonight. You've been missed.

November 24, 2010 at 10:55 pm |
  9. Emily

That guy belongs on the RidicuList because he's a coward who couldn't even take his own advice! He chose to drive to his destination, and expected everyone else to be delayed?! Ridiculous!!!

November 24, 2010 at 10:53 pm |
  10. Casey Jones - Palm Springs, CA

Holiday Greetings Everyone! I regret I missed the blog (I was listening on Sirius), but I made a point to get here to wish fellow bloggers a truly wonderful Thanksgiving celebration. It's a great time for reflection and I truly appreciate all of you who participate here (and 360!). Thank you!

November 24, 2010 at 10:53 pm |
  11. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

I love Larry King jokes on Anderson made his laugh and good interview Wendy!!!!!! Congrats Larry and Wendy!!!!

November 24, 2010 at 10:52 pm |
  12. Nicole The Netherlands

Hi Sanjay, Anderson, AC360 Team, -Bloggers-!
    I am on a daytime CET schedule..
    But I have to wish you -All-
    a Happy Thanksgiving!!! 🙂

Miss you all, so good to see Anderson interviewing the miners

November 24, 2010 at 10:52 pm |
  13. Emily

I would have watched it Jack was on!

November 24, 2010 at 10:52 pm |
  14. Emily

It interview those Chilean Miners, it looks like a great interview, and to be in their presence. They seem truly amazing, sincerely happy from here, I can't imagine what they are like in person.

November 24, 2010 at 10:51 pm |
  15. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

I agree with Miners, I can worry inside what they were so scared for 70 days!!!!!!!!! No way go inside into cave as miner. 😦

November 24, 2010 at 10:50 pm |
  16. Emily

@Nalini,
    Thanks for that definition. It sounds so awful and to think that it could have been prevented!

November 24, 2010 at 10:49 pm |
  17. Starr, formerly known as vincent

This interview is so great! Loved the smell question.
    As someone said last night, these gentlemen continue to be an inspiration and i agree!

@Megan- i hope Ms. Knox gets to come home to your hometown if she is innocent (which sounds like she is). God Bless.

November 24, 2010 at 10:49 pm |
  18. Emily

@Starr,
    It's not so much the Knox case itself, it's the fact that their Legal System does not work the same way. She was behaving like it was a big joke, in my opinion, from what I remember of her.

November 24, 2010 at 10:48 pm |
  19. Lori

I like their description of the man who rescued them. "He was beautiful." Beautiful!

November 24, 2010 at 10:48 pm |
  20. Nalini

To Emily..
    Cholera is a disease of the small intestine caused by bacteria.
    It's transmitted through contaminated food and water, and causes diarrhea, vomiting, leading to dehydration. Can be treated with simple rehydration solutions or antibiotics.

November 24, 2010 at 10:47 pm |
  21. Starr, formerly known as vincent

@Emily – i know very little about the Know case or Italy's justice system. Thank you for the info.

November 24, 2010 at 10:45 pm |
  22. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Starr,
    I agree, I hope Amanda Knox give second chance to be innocent, That is my hometown who her parents live this city.

November 24, 2010 at 10:44 pm |
  23. Emily

Looks like someone has informed Amanada Knox of the way things work there, given her behavior today. She's not in America right now; she has to play by the Italian rules, their laws!

November 24, 2010 at 10:43 pm |
  24. Emily

people need to remember that Italy has a Neapolitan justice system, not a Common Law one.

November 24, 2010 at 10:41 pm |
  25. Starr, formerly known as vincent

If Amanda Knox is innocent, i truly hope her attorneys can prove it.
    I can't believe that the prosecution can get her punishment moved from 26 yrs. to life.
    I hope "right" will win.