November 4th, 2010
  1. ray

What was the voters message? I voted,and my vote was based on the enormous amount of brainwashing and lies by palin, fox network..I am not a obama fan but will vote for him in 2014,(or hilary)..I have never seen a whole party go all out (in harmony)to destroy obama..and the american people love the drama the big performances, while they suffer..Now they are re-electing the same doomsday party that brought us here..If I was a third world country,I would laugh like hell...

November 4, 2010 at 11:27 pm |
  2. Alice Robledo

I believe our President has gotten the message about changing on some of his items. But, I hear President Obama willing to compromise, but I haven't heard any of the Republicans say that word. They are very defiant and that scares me. We will see Congress battled it out again at our expense. We will see deadlock and arguments. We want to see compromise, compromise, compromise. We want to be placed first. The Republicans need to stop focusing on knocking President Obama off his chair and put us first. Thank You Anderson for your reporting.

November 4, 2010 at 7:44 pm |
  3. Tim Gibson

Obama cannot get around his own ego to hear the message from the people, not even when it jumps up and slaps him in the face. His power trip is over, other than in his own misguided head. The brakes were put on his "radical transformation" of America and the only hope is to unravel what he has done.

November 4, 2010 at 5:16 pm |
  4. Claudia, Houston, Tx

Did Republicans get the message that Americans aren't expecting them to continue to do nothing, haven't heard a plan from one Republican yet. Republicans took an oath of office, then they replace it with a pledge to America which is more proof they have been and always will be derelict in their duties. Republicans don't deserve to hold office but they do deserve to be court marshalled just like our military men and women who fail to fulfill their duties to all Americans.

November 4, 2010 at 1:05 pm |
  5. sandra, San Francisco CA

My message as a voter is the economy and jobs? However, I'm not sure what the Republicans think the messaage is? They'd have a more loaded answer.

November 4, 2010 at 12:12 pm |
  6. Lise

Would this mean he and his party dictated where the contry was going these past two years?? Oh chucks, won't be able to do that any more.

November 4, 2010 at 11:42 am |