May 14th, 2010

Sneak peek: Inside the first ever AC360 talk show

Tonight, AC360° is going to change up the regular routine. For the first time ever, Anderson will be hosting 360° Friday - a fresh take on news on Friday nights. It's also the first time Anderson has done the program in front of a studio audience.

Not sure what you're in for? Watch Anderson's behind the scenes video of the making of 360° Friday below. Yes, that was actor John Leguizamo giving Anderson some very important words of wisdom. We've also got Mary Matalin, Donna Brazile and Anna Deveare Smith on the show. It's sure to be a blast.

You definitely won't want to miss this! Tune in tonight for 360° Friday at 10pm ET and see what everyone will be talking about.

Filed under: 360° Radar
  1. Lisa

I love Anderson and love when he subs for Regis and Kelly but this wasn't my favorite thing. I'm obviously in the minority...I just prefer the standard news hour. It was too much like Oprah on Fridays.

May 16, 2010 at 6:14 am |
  2. Patricia

Congratulations to Anderson and the Team – a great first Friday. Looking forward to next week. Great work.

May 15, 2010 at 9:21 pm |
  3. Darlena - SC

Loved the Friday show! A good mix of guests and you still covered the news. They seemed to really like the game at the end.

May 15, 2010 at 9:03 pm |
  4. David, Indiana

Great show Anderson, I wondered how a news talk show would work and it turned out hard hitting as AC360 always is, but maybe a good variation with guests from entertainment and politics sitting down in person for a more open ended and yet very insightful discussion. A tough balance though between personal opinion and being informed on complicated questions.

May 15, 2010 at 8:51 pm |
  5. Sue Huprich

We don't like it. Just follows the crowd. You are a great interviewer and journalist. Don't bring yourself down to the common denominator level.

May 15, 2010 at 8:37 pm |
  6. Maureen T., Mississauga, Canadda

I loved the new show! I hope there are more live shows in the future and wouldn't it be great to be in the audience! You are the best Anderson Cooper!!

May 15, 2010 at 5:31 pm |