February 19th, 2010
  1. fatu yansneh

I think everybody should leave tiger alone to slove is problems with his family everybldy his blame him why Can't
    They blame the ladies too if only they can say no to the.Men there will be no cheasting from maryland

February 21, 2010 at 5:06 pm |
  2. cindi campbell

Enough of Tiger Woods. On a day that a desparate man flew a plane
    into the irs bldg, all we saw on tv was Tiger Woods replay of his stupid
    apology the only apology owed is by the news programs that played
    that stupid apology over and over again. No one cares about his
    stupid life and staged press conference. Why are we playing into
    his self serving media game. Look at your own site and see how many times you link to him. End it now no one cares about him or
    what his personal problems are with his relationships. That is what
    Opera is for then we can change the channel if we don't want to see
    it.

February 20, 2010 at 6:52 pm |
  3. Victor Solano

I believe that Tiger did the right thing. However, he was at the eye of the media since the very beginning. We all will judge Tiger from our own perspective.
    That's probably the reason why there are people who believe his apology was sincere and others who do not think so.
    It was brave no matter what but the "real" apology will take place only between Tiger and her wife and hopefully they have learned that sometimes is much better to keep the media out of marital issues.
    Good therapy for them.

February 20, 2010 at 3:36 pm |
  4. C. Farrell, Houston, Tx

Don't care about Tiger's personal life, I have one of my own and what I do is my own business and not Tiger's.

February 20, 2010 at 3:16 pm |
  5. Jacobi, UK

Tiger, Tiger,Tiger,
    Youjust made your problems worse. Do you think the news media will just back away or don't you anticipate the news media to pepper you on your first day of returning to Golf, whenever that happens.

Yesterday was a perfect opportunity to start facing the news media but you ducked away like a wimp.

By the way, what exactly did Tiger meant by "I'm entitled to all the temptations around me"? Does that mean all the girls and women that flock him around. That he is entitled to messing around with them. I know Tiger you're paid handsomely, which I neither envy nor care, but you're arrogant. You are not humbled. You are behaving like an overgrown boy. You news conference is a stage to get you and your sponsor on again. I really do not care. You;ve screwed up, PERIOD. Where is the apology for those "women" that you messed up?

February 20, 2010 at 1:52 pm |
  6. seth

way are you doing that i thot you was beter then that

February 20, 2010 at 9:36 am |
  7. Nancy Erickson - Sand Creek, WI

Enough is enough........Who is anyone to judge him? There is none of us who haven't injured others, did immoral things which we wish we hadn't, been irresponsible, and disgraced ourselves and our families in some way. The man is trying to make amends, trying to change his life around. He is sending a statement to his family, to the world and to those who look up to him...a statement our society needs to hear. His wife is sending a statement to the world and our society that she won't tolerate behavior such as what Tiger did. Give this young couple a break! We should keep them in our prayers, not continually present "righteous" selves with some of our comments and actions.

February 20, 2010 at 9:08 am |
  8. Tina

I think he is truely sorry, and it was a very humble act to speak out.

February 20, 2010 at 8:19 am |
  9. Frances Wolf

Regarding Tiger's mistresses – I think he owes them no apology. They knew he was married from the beginning of their affairs &
    they were old enough to know the risks involved. Gloria Allred represents one of the mistresses who thinks he should apologize to her in person. They were both equally responsible for the affair. The one who deserves an apology is Tiger's wife – from the mistresses as well as from Tiger, though I doubt she would want to hear from them.

February 20, 2010 at 1:50 am |
  10. Teressa

Maybe Tiger Woods needs to understand that defin of Domestic Violence, physical evidence does not lie! He is a JOKE. Explain your way out of this to someone who cares. YOU chose to make decesions to cheat on your wife repeatably. The only thing that you are correct about is YOUR wife and children should not be apart of your stupid mistakes. Other than that I have NO sympathy for you, Only for your wife and children.

February 20, 2010 at 1:17 am |
  11. Charlotte Patterson

Has anyone considered that the death of his father triggered something?
    I still believe in him. Char from Vancouver Island Canada

February 20, 2010 at 12:56 am |
  12. Thomas

How many more woods we will find cheating with their wife & childeren and the sports industry.No reason to be shy what he looked and what he spoke today.

February 19, 2010 at 10:32 pm |
  13. Laura Hawley

I never like this guy Tiger Wood ! He is a sick person, I would understand if he had an affair with another person. However he chose to have sex with multiple persons, there are (40) Sexually transmitted diseases. He is so stupid, he ignored the possibilities of transmitted diseases to his wife and himself. According to the Madam that was supplying him with these persons, he was paying her $120.000 per week. Tiger could have taking that money and donated it to Haiti or African children. Instead he chose to spent the money on some Bimbos.

February 19, 2010 at 10:21 pm |
  14. Alison

It was obviously staged. I did not believe a word that came out of his mouth. He is sorry he got caught, that is all. I would never purchase anything that he endorsed. You can't compare his situation to Kobe Bryant. Kobe did not have a public image of that caliber. Tiger stood for class and integrity, Kobe did not. Tiger's public image was a lie. I was not suprised by Kobe's behavior, but I was shocked by Tiger's behavior. The expectation of Kobe was a lot less than it was from Tiger. His public image will always be tarnished.

February 19, 2010 at 10:18 pm |
  15. Levonia Clark

Please Talk a little about the culture of Sweden so we can understand and maybe see another side of this story.

February 19, 2010 at 10:13 pm |
  16. linda

Its a shame that more people in our country know Tiger's wife's name over the person who represents them in congress. Watching the mainstream "news" networks today has insulted my intelligence . Leave these "none of anyone's business" scandals to tabloid TV. My addiction to watching what USED to be "legitimate" news networks has ended as of today! When America's heart stopped today to hear this non-worthy news story,,I was ashamed and embarrassed!

February 19, 2010 at 9:39 pm |
  17. Matt Ford

I wish people would stop insultng women like they're so weak and can't make decsions theselves. These girls knew he was married with children. I'm sure they all googled Tiger to learn more about him to. He only needs to answer to his wife no one else. I felt he did just fine today because of course the media would of asked things he said he wouldn't answer anyways.

February 19, 2010 at 1:09 pm |
  18. Isabel

Tiger Woods should apologize to his family. This pronouncement to the world was very showbizz!

February 19, 2010 at 12:57 pm |
  19. Sandra H. - California

I felt Tiger Woods public apology was truly sincere; it actually brought tears to my eyes. As a woman who has been hurt in the past by a man I truly love – I know that many women can forgive a man any wrong deed in time – however women will never forget that negative deed no matter how much time passes (part of your soul is damaged) . With that being said; I wish them both (Elin and Tiger) best wishes in their journey through life with their children. They have a rough road ahead! Tiger will endure much mistrust from his family as Elin remembers every detail presented to her by Tiger, other women and their now Therapists. No one is without sin; we must all learn to forgive and love each other more. I think Tiger needs more attention from his wife going forward he also will need to make her feel more secure in their marriage

February 19, 2010 at 12:54 pm |