February 8th, 2010

Tonight: Text 360°

[cnn-photo-caption image=http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/04/08/art.text360.jpg]

AC360°

Tonight we're reporting from Haiti, where a 7.0-magnitude earthquake rocked the country nearly a month ago.

According to reports, private medical evacuations of injured children to the U.S. for treatment may have slowed because aid workers are worried of being accused of kidnapping if they transport the children. Do you have questions about this? Let us know.

Send us a text message with your question. Text AC360 (or 22360), and you might hear it on air!

Filed under: T1 • Text 360
  1. Lauren B.

Hi Anderson,
    I am so glad you and Sanjay are back there to report again.
    Are the medical supplies/facilities getting out to the people timely, yet!

Thousand Oaks, CA

February 8, 2010 at 5:09 pm |
  2. Stephanie

Dr. Gupta, can you report on the status of baby Landina, a 3 month old Haitian girl in desperate need of evacuation to the UK or US for brain surgery? What can we do to help babies like this get medical releases from Haiti to receive lifesaving surgery?

Thank you for everything!

February 8, 2010 at 5:07 pm |
  3. Jean Thony Desir

Dear Anderson Cooper,I'am a son of Haiti i would like to see you and Dr Sanjay Gupta in person to thank you in the name of all Haitian people.I salute the CNN organisation for a job well done in Haiti .I'm currentely a patient at the Va hospital in the Bronx because of a car accident I had in Haiti 4 month ago,I'am in the spinal cord injury section.I could not made it there to help my people but you were there guys thanks again may God bless you all.

February 8, 2010 at 4:36 pm |
  4. Sharon

How long does TB take to manifest? How does it start? Do Haitian people believe in immunization, if so will a mass immunization program be enforced?

Sharon Kilby
    Vancouver, BC Canada

February 8, 2010 at 4:27 pm |
  5. Heather

Dr. Gupta, Is there a threat of leptospirosis? Where are lab samples sent for disease? Can you use CDC? Thankyou. Blessings

February 8, 2010 at 4:13 pm |
  6. Isabel Siaba

OMG... It's hard to think how many problems of healf the Haitian people are facing.

How we can help them?
    How is it possible that this issues don't go ahead?

February 8, 2010 at 4:13 pm |
  7. Roberto

A friend of mine told me that he knows about a rescue worker that after he returned to US (he spent 12 days in Haiti after the earthquake) he started to feel bad and after a week he died. Doctors said that was a virus. Could be TB? Thanks.

February 8, 2010 at 4:09 pm |