February 4th, 2010
  1. Roberta Cruz

You Go Boy! Anderson, I just love your reporting! Maybe you need to head the Haitian Government! I'll be the 2nd in command. I run my household better than Haiti Government runs the country. When I was working out today, I saw across some news station that Swiss banks froze assets of the Duvaliers. Ha! I wonder how much cash that family coughed up to help THEIR people. Notice how when you shine a light in the darkenss, the roaches scatter? Good luck finding the headman. This is a job for Inspector Gadget!

February 4, 2010 at 5:21 pm |
  2. smltx

Where is Haiti's government? Sitting back, watching us do all the work. Why should their government help them when America will do it for them?

February 4, 2010 at 5:03 pm |
  3. EV,Chandler Arizona

Do not waste any time looking for the Haitian leadership. It has been missing in action for decades. It rumored that Rene Preval was looking for a way out of the country when Dr Gupta caught up with him at the airport.
    During the joint press conference with Secretary Clinton, Rene Preval came shy of relinquishing his responsibilities to the US government. The best thing you can do for the boy whose life you probably save is to ensure that the money flowing into Haiti does not end up in the hands of anyone in the Rene Preval team. For none of this people truly understand that the power they are entrusted with, should be put at the service of the people and not to fill up their pockets.

February 4, 2010 at 3:55 pm |
  4. veticaid

Looking for Haiti's govt.? Has anyone checked the lobbies of Swiss Banks lately? Or better yet, banks in the Caymans? The Cayman Bankers make the Swiss look like "blabbermouths" by comparison.

February 4, 2010 at 1:24 pm |
  5. linda, amenia,ny

I always thought the president of Haiti was going to flee the country until Dr. Sanjay Gupta found him at the airport and asked him what he was doing at the airport. Then the jig was up. Thanks CNN and all your crew for telling the truth.

February 4, 2010 at 1:04 pm |
  6. Marc

We need this generation to lead Haiti to a new direction we are tired of the old generation. They never did anything for Haiti accept for stealing, corruption, and killing. I thank you Anderson for that you have done in Haiti during this difficult time.

February 4, 2010 at 1:02 pm |
  7. Marie

First I want to say thank you to Mr. Anderson cooper for all the good works you doing. But I hope they not giving the money to the government of haiti. Because if they do they not going to do anything for the people. They going to keep the money for them self.

February 4, 2010 at 12:42 pm |
  8. Frankie W.

The Haitian government may not be doing alot for its own people, but when has it? Like providing better education and health care for it's poor. But to say they should have been out there digging through the rubble is absolutely ridiculous, or have we forgotten about Katrina. Just food for thought.

February 4, 2010 at 12:34 pm |
  9. C. Farrell, Houston, Tx

Check the Haiti banks and I'll bet government officials have robbed the banks and left the country. I said it once and it seems nobody is listening.

February 4, 2010 at 12:12 pm |
  10. Denise Barlow

This has been my question since the earthquake hit Haiti. I was amazed that the President of this devastated country didn't do more to bring aid to his country a whole lot faster than it did arrive.

Keep them honest for us Anderson. I'm really interested in knowing why the Haitian government dropped the ball.

February 4, 2010 at 12:07 pm |
  11. Lana Renken Co Founder of The Lalanne Foundation

Haiti will become a Guam in order to exist. The government has done little for the people of Haiti but made sure they had plenty of money in their own pockets. They didn't even invest money to reinforce the President's Place...Where is all the money going? Keeping it real. l

February 4, 2010 at 11:28 am |