January 15th, 2010

Video: Haitian prison destroyed

Anderson Cooper | BIO
AC360° Anchor

Filed under: Anderson Cooper • Haiti Earthquake
  1. Fatina Chau

I was in office at lunch time, watching videos on AC360, reading the live blogs. Watching the clips sent by Anderson and his colleagues, studdenly, I felt like, I should have a passion to be journalist. I wanna bring people to see the truth, but not being led to. I wanna go to Haiti, not sitting in the office in front of the computer.
    It took me four years struggling with the major in Journalism, hope its not too late.

January 15, 2010 at 11:44 am |
  2. Krista Desgranges

Anderson- thank you for all the good feedback but all the focus has been on the capital. Meanwhile towns such as Leogane, my own home town of Petit Goave were at the epicenter of the quake. Can you please get more information on those marginalized cities and the damage there

January 15, 2010 at 9:58 am |
  3. Tim Gibson

The door wide open at a prison, with more than 45 hundred prisoners now in the city or country side only adds to the need of urgency in the humanitarian assistance to the people of Haiti.

January 15, 2010 at 9:43 am |
  4. Julie V.

T-Mobile is the best. They are allowing all their customers to call Haiti for free until January 31st!

January 15, 2010 at 9:08 am |
  5. christine veillard

i left Haiti 14 years ago i haven't been back since when i was there people were barely making it now it worse this is a disaster .
    to all the people that 's trying to help all the victims in Haiti we want to thank you, haitian people are soldiers we are fighters but we couldn't do it without all ya'll help we want thank you all , some of us Haitians can't do nothing ,but watch the news on TV our love ones are dying , you guys doing the best you can, we want to thank you AC 360 thank you for bring in us a the coverage straight from Haiti, DR Gupta we thank you for all the amazing job you doing keep up the good work we may not have money to pay you for your skill , the Lord will pay you for us thank you and thank you Mr president, former president Bill clinton and others . God bless.

christine.

January 15, 2010 at 8:07 am |
  6. Beyan B.Cissie

I am in prayers with the people of Haiti this hour. I can feel what you are going through right now! But God is the only rescued person in for you Haitian.

I am grateful for all those countries who been sending Aid Workers as well as supplies especially our Heads of Head America' I say to you Bravo!!!!!!!

Beyan

A Liberian Refugee in Ghana

January 15, 2010 at 8:03 am |
  7. Sean McArdle

Does any one know if Kenley Jean age 18 and his family are okay.
    He lives at 1 Delmas 33