October 26th, 2009
  1. Joe

I am not a doctor, but amnesia is when someone wants to forget, try to forget and finally forget himself or herself or anything that the person is working so hard to forget. And that is probably due to unhappy circumstances that the person suffer. In the case of that young lady, she left home looking for another identity. She end up in the wrong state, she should have been in California, where amnesia hit thousands of people that search for new identity.

October 27, 2009 at 8:41 am |
  2. GARY MONTGOMERY

I wander where all of the town meeting an the tea partys went to on
    health care? I know. they are standing in line waiting to get h1n1 shots
    and seems to have forgotten about health care. i guess they need
    it now. i guess we all need health care reform now.

October 26, 2009 at 11:49 pm |
  3. Aileen

What I think about the " Tea Party Express" RACIST, RACIST, RACIST

October 26, 2009 at 11:38 pm |
  4. alicenyc

That young woman has more prroblems than amnesia. She must have had a very traumatic experience. I know she is 18years old but I hope her dad can get a judge to give him power over her so she can be hospitalize and get the help she needs, because she may not be as lucky next time.

October 26, 2009 at 9:05 pm |
  5. Annie Kate

It's hard to imagine what not knowing who you are and anything about your life would be like. I daresay it's not pleasant though – I hope she regains her memory about who she is and where she comes from soon; I also hope that if some terrible traumatic event caused her to lose her memory that if she regains her memory of that event it does not re-traumatize her. Best wishes to her and her recovery.

October 26, 2009 at 7:20 pm |
  6. alex lyrics

Its when your child takes far too many psychedelic drugs and just forgets everything like a vegetable

October 26, 2009 at 6:59 pm |