September 18th, 2009
  1. Maude Charbonneau

Susan Boyle's Wild Horses is hautingly beautiful...unique voice and unique interpretation here...
    eagerly awaiting her Upcoming Album...I bet it will be wonderful !!!

Marie, a fan from Montréal

September 18, 2009 at 6:27 pm |
  2. Heather,ca

She should have won! She got cheated, but then again it wasn't a strictly singing competition. But she has the voice for a Broadway Musical.

September 18, 2009 at 6:14 pm |
  3. Michael Smith

Charlotte Martin is the originator of this version of Wild Horses; It saddens me that the media is giving Boyle credit for this cover!

September 18, 2009 at 5:55 pm |
  4. Annie Kate

Its great to hear Susan sing again – I had wondered what she and her career were doing. I agree with Erica – time to pre-order!

September 18, 2009 at 5:38 pm |
  5. Donna Wood Lil' Tennessee

She's got such a beautiful voice but she needs a much better forum to showcase that voice.

Donna Wood
    Lexington, Tennessee

September 18, 2009 at 5:29 pm |
  6. Linda

She has a wonderful voice. I am glad that she has had more exposure in the U.S. She sung beautifully on Americia Got Talent she is an inspiration to those who have talent like her.

September 18, 2009 at 4:03 pm |
  7. RoseProphecy

How lucky she and I are with friends like you who bring us the access and opportunity held back for decades!This is America and with all the corruption we can make it happen!

September 18, 2009 at 3:37 pm |
  8. Paul

I work in Nashville as an audio engineer. Susan Boyle proves the music industry often miss the real talent. Music exec's. are too often looking for a certain age or a certain look and forget or miss the talent right in front of them. They spend all their time trying to find a new "star" for teens. Usually, that's the end of it and another Pop CD is churned out. The industry constantly claims they have to target kids, because mature listeners don't buy CDs any more. But, if they were to put out good music older fans would snap it up, and record companies would sell a ton of CDs. It's great Susan found a way to break through and is proving that simple theory! I predict her CD will sell very well.

September 18, 2009 at 2:46 pm |
  9. Steve

Really a great version of this song and Susan showing she can deliver...again. But I did not understand Anderson and Erika's take–were they being sarcastic?–not willing to commit on whether this was good? Maybe I just missed any point they were trying to make in noting she had sung again, but it seemed like they were putting her down, or or at minimum joking about any hype for the new album.

September 18, 2009 at 2:34 pm |
  10. Katherine

Susan
    Used to visit Knock, Ireland to sing at the knock Shrine. Her voice is so wonderful , with deeply spiritual qualities,but all the trappings of fame has somehow pulled on her spirit.

I wonder how deep her happiness is now?
    katherine from Mayo, Ireland

September 18, 2009 at 2:33 pm |
  11. Isabel Siaba, Brazil

Susan Boyle has the gift of singing wonderful music very well. This is a talent because she sings songs that originally are excellent!

Susan Boyle is wonderful in this song.

Good luck Susan Boyle! Enjoy the success!

September 18, 2009 at 2:22 pm |
  12. greg from florida

Loved her version..inspiring..didnt care if it was slow..her vocal power awesome..luv you anderson!!!!

September 18, 2009 at 12:47 pm |
  13. Mari

She has a awesome voice, I'm glad to see her out and about.

September 18, 2009 at 12:22 pm |