September 3rd, 2009
  1. Deanna

Will it ever end.

September 3, 2009 at 10:59 pm |
  2. sheila

it's NOT a media circus – it is a tribute to a Man who was well loved and respected worldwide !!!!!!!

September 3, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  3. Judy

They said they wanted a private service. If that was so how come they invited all the mediia?

September 3, 2009 at 10:39 pm |
  4. tracy

I was under the impression that they had the air space closed off and no media allowed inside? I am watching Anderson live now and there are planes up above and media inside, did they change this at the last minute?

September 3, 2009 at 10:37 pm |
  5. JSpiegel

God Bless Michael and his family also his children. May he RIP. His music will live on forever in our hearts. He was a true talent and musical genius. Thank you Michael for sharing your talent.

September 3, 2009 at 10:18 pm |
  6. enne

yes, its still a circus, and i have to say i'm guilty of watching cnn live coverage right now. I want to feel close to MJ now and forever.

September 3, 2009 at 10:08 pm |
  7. Valerie Ivanoff

The whole spectacle of his death was a media circus, why should the funeral be any different. For a "private" burial service they sure are hamming it up.

September 3, 2009 at 10:04 pm |
  8. Camerine

I loved the artistry that Micheal Jackson gave to the world and I know that it was a gift from God, but I unfortunately I nevered realized the impact that he had on the world until his death. I am however, a bit perturb that his family didn't lay him to rest sooner. I hope that he is in His heavenly father's arms and getting the peace that is so long overdue him. May Micheal Jackson rest in peace...

September 3, 2009 at 9:50 pm |
  9. Kat

Its nice to see that people are interested in Michael's funeral but i mean i think it's too many media people there!!!

September 3, 2009 at 9:46 pm |
  10. NNW - South Fla

If I were n Cali – I'd b out there trying 2c something.

September 3, 2009 at 9:41 pm |
  11. Hollywood, CA

If only the homeless in Los Angeles got this much media attention!

September 3, 2009 at 9:39 pm |
  12. Annie Kate

Yes it is a circus and a big waste of resources. To have the press corps across the street from the cemetery, not allowed to attend the service (nor should they be allowed to – some things need to be private) – and talking about what is going to happen even though when it happens they can't show us......a lot like watching OJ drive that Bronco for 45 minutes a decade or more ago. Enough is enough – on the air and on the blog!

September 3, 2009 at 9:34 pm |
  13. Touie

May all this end with hope that Michael can rest now.
    Michael meant so much to the world. Like everyone else, he had skeltons. His music will live on, especially in my soul.

September 3, 2009 at 9:33 pm |