September 1st, 2009

'Secret Harvest'

A stunning AC360 worldwide investigation. "Secret Harvest," the illegal trade in body parts, starts tonight 10 ET.

JOIN: LIVE BLOG Weeknights 10p ET

Filed under: On TV
  1. j

ok, i know the harvest thing is about human organs...i could use a liver (hep c) have no $ but interested in where i can get one anyway... and about your fan..../\....is that some kind of spy code?? i certainly hope so.

September 1, 2009 at 5:41 pm |
  2. Rose Prophecy

Thank you Anderson I truly appreciate your giving me voice when others are keeping me in their backyard to rape me of my lifework and to use and abuse and misuse my pioneering knowledge and claim fame and have bullied others not to tell!Prevention of dark aptterns of following Hitlership saves us all from perishing by repeated sins!

September 1, 2009 at 3:03 pm |
  3. Rose Prophecy

It is a silent crime that a woman is behind all the moves toward her Universal Laws of Human Rights and the most dictatorial leaders are letting go of their bullyism from the light she has shed on their patterns and that who is behind it to the point that they are willing to negotiate now and have dialogue about things that they threw tandtrums before and it shows not only that my Dialogue for Peace works but also my Leadership Excellence Standards and yet I am not given the credit and my life is in danger of ignorants misconducts that happen to the like of me all the time in history! I should be acknowledged and recognized for who I am and what I have done and the buleprint I have created for the leaders of the world and that all my predictions of the Global Crisis and the ways that were wrong and already have had their backlashes we see on television from children being raped of their childhood by psychopaths to man made religion and old and outdated rules that are now being questioned by all and I not only questioned and shed light on the problems of humanity but also braught step by step solutions that are being used without crediting me!Our responsible freedom will save democracy and responsiblity is only seen in healthy mind & body which confirms my Mond-Body-Spirit Power Balance and the new Universal Psycho-Spiritualy of health and excellence and Global Power Balance!

September 1, 2009 at 3:01 pm |
  4. Novelett

This not new, I learned about this years ago in college. We were told be careful if you go to Mexico, because they will sell your body parts to the rich.

September 1, 2009 at 12:12 pm |
  5. Glen Up North

Okay, I'm titillated here... How come no article? Do I get a prize for putting my comment here? Is this like the "Paul is Dead" game back in the late '60s? 😉

September 1, 2009 at 11:59 am |
  6. elby huerta velásquez

Anderson Hi interesting your blog, in any case the information of USA is very good in the web. regards elby

September 1, 2009 at 11:51 am |