August 21st, 2009
  1. Tam ,Tsawwassen BC

Randene is a fave at our place,too.

AC & Randene would look great together. 🙂

August 21, 2009 at 11:48 pm |
  2. Susan, Vancouver

I watch Randene every day on the Noon News Hour. She is the epitome of class and a true animal lover. She is not one to let Television get in the way of a very sweet introduction.

August 21, 2009 at 9:32 pm |
  3. Susanna

Thank you Anderson for mentioning that Ginger looked like a pit mix and that you love pitties! She was totally pit and so sweet. Unfortunately, the only pits we usually get to see on the news are getting accused of killing children or getting abused by Michael Vick. Thanks for showing us Ginger and telling the truth about pit bulls!

August 21, 2009 at 9:06 pm |
  4. corvedacosta

Great video. Normally dogs would have stopped but this one kept going n going. Clearly there is something on her the dogs likes.

August 21, 2009 at 8:39 pm |
  5. Annie Kate

This video is adorable. I bet the lady felt a little overcome with all the affection the dog was lavishing on her. No one can love you like a dog.

August 21, 2009 at 8:24 pm |
  6. Melissa Stires

That was a great video. I was just wondering if anyone noticed what breed Ginger was?????? Silly that everyone thinks that breed is dangerous. Just goes to show that when it is said "its about how you raise the breed", really can ring true. Thank you for the video from a animal lover, and a bully owner!

August 21, 2009 at 6:07 pm |
  7. Donna Wood, Lil' Tennessee

While I loved the shot of Ginger the lovable dog, my favorite was the shot of the put upon cat. I live with 3 cats, a mother and her now grown kittens/cats. You just do not pick them up unless it is what they want you to do. They will punish you for it as you can see from that shot. Cats are sooo not like dogs. They choose you as my cat Kyra did me. Don't know why, but she did.

Donna Wood
    Lexington, Tennessee

August 21, 2009 at 3:11 pm |
  8. Amber

I grew up in BC watching this newscaster and this is not the first, nor I'm sure the last time she will be "loved on" by an animal.. talk about loving what you do!

August 21, 2009 at 3:02 pm |
  9. corvedacosta

lol

August 21, 2009 at 2:56 pm |
  10. Joyce Silvey

let's not forget about the familys of injured vets. my mother took care of my father after he lost both eyes, both legs and two fingers. and let not forget about the ptsd. tnot an easy place to be. the va has not held up their end of the deal. they are even slower in completing the paper work. for the familys. they don't return calls and they are cold when you do talk to them as if you should not be calling.

August 21, 2009 at 1:55 pm |