August 14th, 2009

Send us your health care questions

Eliza Browning
AC360° Associate Producer

Health care reform has become quite a contentious issue over the weeks. Actually, make that years, or decades, depending on how you look at it. The rhetoric has ramped up on all sides of this debate and politicians, special interest groups and members of the public are weighing in with their concerns and opinions.

We're looking beyond the political battle at the proposed health care reform plan. We want to know what questions you have about the plans to overhaul the health care system. Do you need more clarification? What is most important to you?

Dr. Sanjay Gupta will answer your questions and give you specific information about what the reform could mean for you and your medical care.

Post your questions here!

1. Mary Kent

Why are all the town hall meetings dominated by gray-haired retirees? They have Medicare and don't have to worry about their health care. Instead of palling around with the insurance industry, why don't these grandparents help their children and grandchildren fight for quality, affordable healthcare?

Does the govt plan eliminate the problematic in-network, out-of-network restriction posed by health Insurance providers? Before being touched by anyone at a hospital, how can you be sure they are in your network? We are still paying for the surgeon's fees for my husband's bypass 1 year ago. He was told by his cardiologist, he was in imminent risk of a heart attack, on a week-end. He was operated by doctor his cardiologist recommended. The doctor, who visited him in the In-Network hospital, was not in network... The devil is in the details...

August 14, 2009 at 2:45 pm |
  2. Deb

Why is it we keep getting less and less each year but have to pay more and more? I am basically a single mother of a teenage daughter and have to wonder why health care keeps growing in cost but providing less, and not helping with existing conditions

August 14, 2009 at 2:40 pm |
  3. Adena Wheeles

On MSNBC, on the Maddow Show she raised questions about Former Dick Armey involvment in a so called" Grassroots group called Fredomworks. DLA Piper is a lobbying firm thats working to block Healthcare Reform, why is it that CNN is not informing the American people about these groups and how they are trying to derail what all Americans need, affordable healthcare ?

August 14, 2009 at 2:35 pm |
  4. Deborah Orner

AC,
    Why should I who has good ins. pay for others? Doc's are already at a premium. I have a good doc and don't want him to leave the business. My elderly mother is also concerned about losing her doc.Our Pres needs to examine this issue alittle further. Employers I'm scared are going to drop coverage for the cost cutting to there business's

August 14, 2009 at 2:35 pm |
  5. geushia

My question is. Why are the people that have been feeding all the misinformation out and trying to derail the actual debate of all the different resolutions coming out of the committees because technically the is not a bill at the moment, not being called unpatriotic for being so devisive??? It is staring to sound like a civil war with words (but the end result could be as bloody and destructive as the previous civil war) and the only ones left standing will be the very weathly because the rest of us will be sick and broke.

August 14, 2009 at 2:29 pm |
  6. Harvey Lewis

If you lost your insurance and can't get more because of preexisting conditions, will it be available or do you still have to have insurance and just can't be dropped? I lost a job, then ran lost Cobra and have been turned down repeatedly for new insurance. I finally had to settle for insurance through CA state programs at Kaiser that are very expensive but would rather have a PPO type of insurance.

August 14, 2009 at 2:14 pm |
  7. Kerie

Hello Dr. Gupta. I'd like to know if the public option will allow me to see any doctor in any specialty. Also, is it true that the public option is funded by our taxes and if so, would that mean better options for areas that are more well off?

August 14, 2009 at 2:11 pm |
  8. Cindy Ave'Lallemant

Your thoughts on this please...
    As a health care worker I am well aware that our tax dollars are paying for health care for countless citizens now. Much of it high buck care in the emergency room or the hospital. This because they they couldn't afford their medications or have put off seeing a doctor as they have no insurance. Couldn't those same tax dollars stretch farther by offering affordable insurance to these people in the first place? That way they could seek preventative care and buy their medications, thus avoiding costly hospital visits. In other words – I would rather have my tax dollars pay for insulin for 1000 diabetics than for an ambulance ride and hospitalization of 1 person in a diabetic coma because they couldn't afford their insulin.

August 14, 2009 at 2:10 pm |
  9. pansy

""Palin and the BLue HAIRS have never gone to Europe to use their HEALTH SYSTEM, so how would they know it is socialism. Furthermore, blue hairs are too old to learn the language in order to get the FACTS".

August 14, 2009 at 2:10 pm |
  10. Dan Petrie

First, I enjoy your "Keeping them honest" segments. I am wondering if at all possible, can you please have Dr. Gupta or someone else to seriously review HR 3200 to understand if it really does prevent people from being turned down due to "pre-existing conditions"? After reviewing the bill and a bill that it references, i cannot determine whether it really does allow exempting people due to pre-existing conditions or outlaw the practice. Why the heck don't our wonderful representatives just write in the bill "No insurance company can refuse to cover someone due to any pre-existing condition". I guess it is either too simple or they are protecting paid lobbyists.

Thanks,
    Dan

August 14, 2009 at 2:07 pm |
  11. Jenny

Does the health care reform bill propose any sort of coordinated health data collection or analysis? It seems that one of the problems in this debate is the lack of solid data. One side says the system is not working and the other touts it as the best health care system in the world. One way to ensure the US system moves towards better effiency, quality and value is to analyze what works and what doesn't. Is there any plan in place for a centralized data holding so that state-wide and national data can be analyzed to inform change?

August 14, 2009 at 2:06 pm |
  12. kathleen clark

I would like to know if the new healthcare bill will help those of us that already have health care through an employer? We pay $244 a month for 2 people, a $2,200 deductible(ins&prescriptions), that's $5128 before we ever even go to a doctor....then we have to pay 10% of the bill. I'm not sure why people are fighting FOR this.

August 14, 2009 at 2:05 pm |
  13. Steven Polakoff

I have three questions. As a small business owner, I provide health insurance for my employees (which includes myself). My company pays 80%% of the premium and the employees pay 20%. Every year for the last 5 years the premiums go up somewhere between 13% and 19%. I just received notice that starting October 1 the premium will rise 21.3%, an amount which makes the current policy not affordable. So as a group working together management and employees decided what they could accept in a less comprehensive policy in order to keep premiums affordable. Given the current pattern however such a solution is only viable for 1-3 years because you can only cheapen coverage by so much and still maintain a worthwhile policy and adequate coverage. How will reform help small employers provide health insurance at a lesser cost?

Question 2. I have two elderly parents (Age 84 and 78). My father currently takes about 8 different medications daily (mostly to save the remaining eyesight in one eye, he is blind in the other) and some of these medications are very expensive and either there is no or he is unable to take the generic. He falls into the medicare doughnut hole in early May and emerges in late September or early October. How will the reform bill help him?

Question 3. My mother is concerned about the fact that many doctors are opting out of taking Medicare because it does not pay enough or the paper work is overbearing or both. Will reform change things to prevent this trend? And if there is a government provided health insurance plan for non-seniors, what will insure that doctors will be willing to enroll to be providers under the government plan?

August 14, 2009 at 2:01 pm |
  14. John

We can't let ignorance stand in the way of health care reform. Some of these people have not taken the time to educate themselves on the issues. Even when faced with the facts, many still won't believe them. These are the people the Republicans are trying to reach. We need to move forward with reform. Some of these critics would be the first in line to get coverage if they needed it.

August 14, 2009 at 2:00 pm |
  15. Cindy

I'm all for health care reform, but I also like the health insurance that we currently have through our employment before retirement. What is the liklihood that many employers will decide down the road that providing health insurance for employees is too costly and decide not to offer any? Will they just tell people to get the government's insurance?

August 14, 2009 at 1:53 pm |
  16. Dana, NY

I know that Dr. Gupta mentioned few days ago that the issue of illegal immigrants is mentioned in the health care reform bill. Can he give us more info on that? As of now, the illegal immigrants are enjoying a free ride when it comes to health care, which is unfair to the american people, both insured and uninsured. If you are insured you are paying for your coverage, if you are uninsured and can not cover your medical bills they will come after your assets and sometimes force you into bankruptcy. Is it any way to stop the free rides on health care?

August 14, 2009 at 1:50 pm |
  17. frank lanasa

i watch fox and see one story ..... i watch msnbc and hear something different ...... how do we know who is telling the truth ????

August 14, 2009 at 1:39 pm |
  18. Michael C. McHugh

The public option is being badly misrepresented, and I have seen no one even trying to correct this.

It is not a single payer system or national health insurance. It has a federal means test like Medicaid, and no one over 300-400% of the poverty level will even be eligible for it.

I want to emphasize that: with a federal means test, many people will not even be able to get on it.

Why is no one talking about this fact?

August 14, 2009 at 1:33 pm |
  19. Lori Bowser

Hi Anderson,I have just found out that the Brain surgery that was going to save my life has been cancelled because I lost my insurance.What is a person supposed to do?I know I'm just another person but I matter just like anyone else does.I have worked,paid taxes and been a good citizen.I sthis really the way it ends?I have wrote to the President with of course no response.Do I just drop off the face of the earth?This is really a sad situation.Thank You

August 14, 2009 at 1:30 pm |
  20. Gwendolyn Gibson

I am completely against the reform. From what I have heard, there has to be away to control the spending when healthcare is provided for all. In Canada, I heard that eligibility for a particular procedure is based on their ability to "put back into society." There has been cases where seniors needing hip replacement were not authorized because they would not be able to "put anything back into society forcing Canadian citizens that can afford it to cross the border into the USA and have the procedure done. How will the US handle this?

Also, in Europe, everyone pays for healthcare through taxes. There is a tax set for healthcare and then the family taxes start. How can the government expect on the rich to pay enough to cover healthcare. A better way to handle it would be to make the coverage part of luxury taxes on the things that people don't have to have and that contribute more injuries to the equation such as expensive fast cars, boats, airplaines, etc.

Personally, I don't like HMO's where the doctor determines my care and I have no say-so or ability to get a second opinion. In Europe this is a problem and several diagnostic errors have occurred. How will the President's medical bill handle this scenario?

As a Republican, healthcare for all sounds good in theory, but it will run out of money and become the main money guzzler for the government, how will we fund the escalating needs of the elderly, those ravished by drugs, diabetics, and new borns that start with health-related issues?

August 14, 2009 at 1:24 pm |
  21. Emily Breighner

The concept of a single-payer system seems very unlikely to gain public support right now. To most, the risk of jeopardizing our unideal but functional current system is outweighing the potential benefit of achieving more accessible and higher quality care. Universal or at least better government-provided healthcare may be an option to continue to consider, analyze, and strategize about over the coming years. Certainly a carefully reasoned game-plan based on thorough analysis would build faith in this possibility.

But in terms of what we can do in 2009 to improve healthcare, would it be an option to pass legislation that would regulate insurance companies either by law or by incentives given to abiding carriers, to offer insurance to people without jobs for reasonable rates, and to eliminate policies denying insurance to individuals with pre-existing conditions? Is this option being considered? What would be the downside of this approach?

Additionally, a reform of the convoluted but functional existing government programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security could have a great impact on the welfare of Americans with disabilities, the elderly, and those who are otherwise uninsured. Is this option being considered?

August 14, 2009 at 1:23 pm |
  22. concern denver Co

If you do the crossing states insurance reform won't that just give the insurance companies the advanage of a flat rate charge which would hurt the lower cost of living places? So how is that reform ... and If we do not place a public plan in place for compettion then how do we control cost?

August 14, 2009 at 1:21 pm |
  23. Tess Wafelbakker

Why does the President continue to stress the state of "care" in America rather than addressing the real problem: health INSURANCE? Why has he not mentioned solutions like tort reform or inter-state insurance shopping?

August 14, 2009 at 1:21 pm |
  24. marie

They say that there are 47 million people without health insurance...why don't they say the real numbers of those of us that are here legally and working! Some people do not take responsibility for themselves they live off those of us who do. Are they counting those people in the numbers?!
    I doubt it.

August 14, 2009 at 1:17 pm |
  25. Carmen Harris RN

If billion plus dollars is to be taken from Medicare, how are we going to be able to care for so many Americans that come into our Level One trauma Centers? The majority of our patients are medicare and/or medicaid. How are we to take care of these patients without a means to purchase the health care materials to care for them.
    Thank-you
    Carmen Harris RN
    HMC-Level 1 Trauma Center

August 14, 2009 at 1:15 pm |
  26. richard

I have been living with HIV and Aids for more than fifteen years nows. The medications are very expensive. last year the cost was more than $45,000.00 for me alone. The state pays for these through a drug assistance program known as ADAP. Although I do not pay for them directly I do not see how these cost can be sustained. What if anything can be done about this. Strict financial guidlines exist to qualify for these programs such as ADAP. And they are going broke fast. California as one example. No employer will hire anyone that will cost them or their insurance company this much money. So being "unable to work" is the norm for most of us. As the years go by more and more people enter this trap of being "disabled" in order to qualify for these programs and acquire medication. This year the poverty level was increased to allow more to qualify and recieve their medications. However forcing an employer to foot the bill when you leave these programs and join their organization puts the employer in the position of policing applicants to weed out the sick and exspensive.

August 14, 2009 at 1:09 pm |
  27. Bernice Glover

I am currently having a number of health issues and I have a HMO based health insurance through my employer which I pay a good amount of money for every month. I'm having problems getting the referals I need to get to the doctors I really need to see.

With the healthcare reform in place will I continue to have the same problems getting the referals? Will I have to wait months to get into the specialist like I've heard the stories in Canada and Austraila? I know we need a healhcare overhaul, but these are some of the issues concerning me.

August 14, 2009 at 1:03 pm |
  28. Sugey Vega

my husband currently pays for private medical Insurance sponsored by my his company for our entire family(we have 2 children) The premium is extremly high (over $800 monthly) and we still have deductibles and co-payments.
    My question is: for a middle class family like us, that can afford to pay private, how will this reform be beneficial ? will our monthly premium go down??

August 14, 2009 at 1:02 pm |
  29. Jason

Why is it many people don't consider what we have now rationing? Getting denied a claim because of a pre-existing condition isn't rationing? 47 million people with no access to health care (not the ER, they aren't going to provide you with preventative care, or cancer treatments.)

How is this not considered the most rationed care in the industrialized world?

August 14, 2009 at 1:02 pm |
  30. Mike, Syracuse, NY

Three questions:
    1. Are illegal immigrants specifically excluded from coverage in the language of the bill? And will there be proof of citizenship requirements?

2. What will prevent employers with comprehensive helath care plans now from eliminating them and dumping employees on the public option?

3. Obama has promised to not raise taxes on the middle class or sign a bill that raises the deficit. Can he keep both promises, and if so how we he pay for this?

August 14, 2009 at 1:02 pm |
  31. Nicole Maxwell

OK I have 2. First, is this Socialized healthcare or Universal? Is this going to get rid of the HMO or allow people who can't afford healthcare an opportunity to get it? Second, mt grandmother recently passed with a rare form of liver cancer called hepatocellular carcinoma. Three weeks passed before a biopsy was performed after her diagnosis. Is this going to be fixed in future?

August 14, 2009 at 12:59 pm |
  32. Jimmica Vincent

I dont beleive for 1 second we should not do something about our failing Healthcare System. It is failing us in more ways then 1. The large Doctor bills that put so many people in debt. Perhaps everyone at the top of the Scheme, including the Doctors who also practice as Lawyers, and Senators. The conflict of interest is outrageous. I want the Hospitals and doctors clinics,to step up their game, and stop becoming a business.Get back to taking care of patients and finding cures, instead of doping up the world making them zombies then giving them the Disability payments the REAL disabled need. Our economy, Healthcare runs hand in hand. The health of our people will keep people productive. Stop worrying about the small things and focus on whats real. I challenge all the people who has a problem with reform to write out there plan and submit it. I think it will more likely be scare tactics used instead of a remedy.

August 14, 2009 at 12:58 pm |
  33. New York Medical Practice

We welcome reprieve from the private insurer siege our country has encountered in this hmo era – but what will ultimately result for the providers in any revision of health care today?

insurers and pharmas have siphoned off much of the industry's capital, leaving most physicians and service providers in a bind to offer services at virtually below cost in most metropolitan areas and either forcing many to move or leave, or to limit practices to aspects that can remain profitable.

This disturbing trend destros the very ethos and foundation of medical service provision – however physicians are not the problem! They are entitled to earn their income and yet plumbers, lawyers and auto mechanics can bill whatever whimsy they may and none attempt to regulate any other service industry!

August 14, 2009 at 12:58 pm |
  34. Tammy C.

With their statements that Democrats are planning to decrease health care costs by using "death panels" that counsel euthanasia or restricted care, has the GOP abandoned their line of attack that healthcare reform is going to be expensive?

August 14, 2009 at 12:56 pm |
  35. Jen

It is so obvious that what is really behind all this antagonism towards healthcare reform is just the Republican political agenda (to weaken a Democratic president and make him look bad), and the financial greed of the pharmaceutical and health insurance industries, who clearly have something to gain from stopping any effort to achieve more affordable healthcare. I wish the media would do more to show this for what it is, a political mudslinging campaign that is now using outright lies to scare our elderly and get in the way of real democracy. Comments about "death panels," and the recent remark about UK scientist Stephen Hawking, prove that the Republicans can't even get their facts straight. We already have Medicare and Medicaid, which are in effect government-sponsored healthcare. These programs have done good, and what is in the current bill could be seen as merely an expansion of these to include a larger segment of the population. It in no way precludes people from opting for private health insurance instead, if they so choose. Many Americans want this bill to pass. It is sad that in our country, political hysteria can so easily defeat reason.

August 14, 2009 at 12:54 pm |
  36. ellen forson

I am a retiree from Verizon. We have a good plan paid for by Verizon as part of our retirement. There is a bill before Congress that has been waiting and waiting to be pushed thru, signed into law, that would protect people like me from losing any benefits. Keeping them as they were when we retired. We realize there is a need for Health Care Reform, but not in any way at our expense. What is wrong with including the bill H.R. 1322 in with the final Health Care bill? We won't forget on election day in the future.

August 14, 2009 at 12:51 pm |
  37. Joanne R. Pacicca

Will there be choices for coverage, or must one sign-up for a single plan option?

If not "single-payer" and the private health insurance providers can still take their place in the market, what are the pros and cons of each choice?

The rumor is that if the Fed. Gov. plan is NOT chosen that the medical community will "favor" the patients that do have it , leaving the appeal of private insurance in the past. What semblance of truth does this hold?

What if an employer pays the entire premium, how does that affect choices?

August 14, 2009 at 12:50 pm |
  38. Jane Routte

I'm afaid of the mew health care reform,I have a mother in a nursing home that the goverment pays for, I have a husband who is very ill and at his age with new reformed laws in health care will he be denied care because of his age,will my mother get care that is substandard for the same reason?

August 14, 2009 at 12:49 pm |
  39. mickey

if we cut down the settlements with malpractice and forced it to court and justified the neglect wouldn't that force the medical board to pursue the bad docs and force them out of practice and cut there rates down which would decrease our rates

August 14, 2009 at 12:49 pm |
  40. Ron Leopold, MD, MBA, MPH

It is generally acknowledged that if you're in the health care business, "it is more profitable to treat cancer, than to prevent it." I wonder what the experts have to say about this given the current debate on reform.

August 14, 2009 at 12:47 pm |
  41. kathy gastro

34 years ago when I received my invoice for my hospital bill after having my first child, I saw on the statement that $5.00 was charged for a box of tissue, I knew at that time we were in trouble.
    Please know that per CNN the waste alone in one year is 1.2 trillion for health care in this country, we need health reform and we need it now.
    No hospital, drug company, doctor should be spending money on TV commercials, magazine adds, bill boards...this money should be going to research, healthcare, lower premiums etc.
    Health care should NOT be a business.
    As I have sat waiting for my appointment to see the doctor, I see many pharmaceutical reps go past to give the doctor free samples, office perks etc. one right after the other.
    We do know that the medical industry, insurance companies and the drug industry are in bed with each other.
    Do not think for one minute that Americans don't have this figured out.

August 14, 2009 at 12:40 pm |
  42. Michelle D. Fonthill,Ontario

Can't the insurance companies start with a federal mandate and review thier rates and stop costing customers so much money ?

August 14, 2009 at 12:40 pm |
  43. Mustafa Rasul Al-Amin

“America’s Faux Healthcare Debate”

President Barack Hussein Obama was justly elected to be the 44th president of the United States of America by the preponderance of Americans to make decisions and lead this country back to prosperity. Since before his inauguration rightwing racial extremists, media moguls, politicians and greedy corporate executives have been determined to make his presidency be a failure.

The current healthcare debate, can’t truly be called a healthcare debate, since no one at any of these town hall meetings ever gets to discuss (let alone debate) any healthcare issues. Instead, their conversations, arguments and concerns turn to ridiculous accusations about an imaginary president, which is not a naturalized citizen of the United States of America, changing the foundation of a democratic system of government to a socialist system of government.

Their conversations, arguments and concerns are based on falsehoods and intentionally created propaganda by extreme rightwing politicians, media moguls, corporate executives, and bigoted narrow-minded extremists. These current town hall meetings are very reminiscent of town hall meetings pertaining to The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and The National Voting Rights Act of 1965, right down to the very same socialist, communist and destruction of country arguments being spouted by the opponents of President Obama and the healthcare bill.

Special interests groups organizing and arming citizens with false information, and instructions on the appropriate ways to disrupt town hall meetings, coupled with the continuation of proven GOP designed programs of terrorism, implemented against American citizens are proving to be formidable distractions. The combination or racial zealots, political terrorists (GOP Terrorists), and conscienceless corporate profiteers are an extremely venomous combination.

This is no healthcare debate, and this fabricated debate is instead being utilized as just another tool to attack and defeat the first Afrikan-American president. Deeper still, this fictitious debate is obviously a concoction of its opponents in the drug companies and healthcare industry which stand to lose trillions in profits if it passes. And now, those corporate and political entities that oppose the President’s “Healthcare Bill,” are manipulating the racial tensions and insecurities of the racialists and xenophobes in this country, for the purposes of distracting our attention from this accommodating healthcare bill, and triumphing over this bill and the first Afrikan-American President.

Mustafa Rasul Al-Amin

(Friday, August 14, 2009)

August 14, 2009 at 12:27 pm |
  44. Paul

Inside the Health Care Bill, aka HR3200 »
    Posted By pc25 2 weeks, 6 days ago in News
    [Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) speaks at a campaign rally at the Lansing Center August 4, 2008 in Lansing, Michigan. Obama spoke about energy and the economy. (Photo by Bill Pugliano/Getty Images)]

«1 of 1»
    Prop it 58 23 drops Drop it

Here is the entire 1017 page Health Care Bill. There is a man by the name of Peter Fleckstein (aka Fleckman) who is reading it and has been posting on Twitter his findings

Pg 16: SEC. 102. PROTECTING THE CHOICE TO KEEP CURRENT COVERAGE. lines 3-26 of the HC Bill – OUTLAWS PRIVATE INSURANCE by forbidding enrollment after HR 3022 is passed into law.

Pg 21-22: SEC. 113. INSURANCE RATING RULES of the HC Bill MANDATES the Government will audit books of ALL EMPLOYERS that self insure!!

and so on
    Read Full Story at littlegreenfootballs2.com »

My good friend who does not support the President's universal health care sent me this attachment,please inform me of this point that he raises.

August 14, 2009 at 12:24 pm |
  45. Edward L. Myers III

I just want to know if the health reform measure would eliminate pre-existing conditions because I was born with Osteo Genesis Imperfecta and would like to start my own law firm but can't because I cannot get insurance without being employed by someone else?

August 14, 2009 at 12:17 pm |
  46. Paul

Hey Sanjay does it mean that if one looses his/her job he/she will still be having health insurance under the Presidents universal health insurance? and how are we going to pay for this insurance.One more,under this insurance are pre-existing conditions going to be taken care of ?Thanks.

August 14, 2009 at 12:17 pm |
  47. Medicare Patient

Yesterday,I heard 2 doctors on Wolff Blitzer program–one was from AMA and the other one was more articulate on 4 points that could lower costs.
    Why not bring them to your program?

August 14, 2009 at 12:16 pm |
  48. Medicare Patient

AMANPOUR did an excellent job of ISLAM coverage in AFGHANISTAN.
    HOW ABOUT COVERING CLEVELAND CLINIC efforts to lower costs? You could also do the same for SAFEWAY CORP. efforts.

August 14, 2009 at 12:14 pm |
  49. Medicare Patient

Mayo Clinic has shown that 24/7 days coverage for Primary care reduces ER costs.
    WHY NOT PAY DOUBLE fees–say 180$ per visit at night in Doctor's office?

August 14, 2009 at 12:11 pm |
  50. Medicare Patient

CLEVELAND CLINIC and Safeway corp.have proven that WELLNESS programs lowers costs.
    Current bill has END OF LIFE COUNSELLING FEES for doctors.
    WHY NOT ADD OBESITY REDUCTION COUNSELLING FEES for DOCTORS/NUTRITIONIS/PHYSICAL TRAINERS in the HEALTH BILL?

August 14, 2009 at 12:08 pm |