July 31st, 2009
  1. Kelly - Harrisburg, PA

man, do you remember the average joe "slurp" incident... now I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

August 2, 2009 at 9:35 pm |
  2. Teresa Colon, Tavares, FL

That's what I call REALITY tv! Totally unscripted or preempted...

August 1, 2009 at 1:11 pm |
  3. Theresa, Des Moines

Funny! The dating reality show concept of being intimate with several people (whether it's kissing, rubbing oil on each other, or other) and then days or weeks later being engaged to one of them is just weird.

July 31, 2009 at 7:44 pm |
  4. Ellie B

Your face Kelly Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 31, 2009 at 7:35 pm |
  5. Ellie B

Anderson you question was priceless!!!!!!!! Very funny,and i agree like no one else was thinking the same thing priceless.

July 31, 2009 at 7:33 pm |
  6. Annie Kate

And here we thought Anderson was shy – nope, not with asking that question. Seriously though, I loved the reaction to the question and Anderson's defense of himself – that was classic.

July 31, 2009 at 7:19 pm |
  7. JohnCharles

Great questions, Anderson. That's what we wanted to know – Getting to know somebody takes the intimacy she revealed. Jill was a good sport, but it's amazing her fiancee, Ed, did not take a shot at you for being so rude to his new woman.

Careful, but if they are going to show this stuff, they should expect to get questions like yours – at least you did not ask follow-ups, like was she on birth control or did they use condoms, or might she be preg?

July 31, 2009 at 2:23 pm |
  8. Tammy, Houma, LA

Glad someone finally had guts enough to ask. As far as I'm concerned, if a person is willing to make one of the most personal and intimate decisions of his or her life based on the premise of a TV show and make a mockery out of marriage (which these programs do), all questions are fair game. Fortunately enough for us all she didn't go into greater detail.

July 31, 2009 at 1:26 pm |
  9. Isabel, Brazil

Anderson,

Your question was really surprising and posterior comment that she was shocked, despite she greasing in many guys it was even better.

You're very funny!

July 31, 2009 at 1:20 pm |
  10. Rose

Funniest thing ever! Anderson is the best anyway, and has asked the question everyone who watches those shows wants to know. Those dating shows are horrid and immoral, and show the absolute worst side of the contestants. They should never be on in prime time.

July 31, 2009 at 1:08 pm |
  11. Barb J

I Love Anderson for asking the question everyone really cares about on this show!

July 31, 2009 at 12:57 pm |
  12. Donna Wood, Lil' Tennessee

Well, you know, that actually sounds like something I would do. Things are forever popping out of my mouth uncensored and unretrievable. And , then, of course, there goes the ball game because it's already out there. Of course I don't usually do that on national television. And that is my only saving grace.

Donna Wood
    Lexington, Tennessee

July 31, 2009 at 12:51 pm |
  13. Michelle D . Fonthill. Ont

Wow I can't believe AC asked that question i appauld him for getting to the real qusetions people are wondering that's what's really going on .
    Best clip ever and it was funny .

July 31, 2009 at 11:31 am |
  14. VITA ZEMAITIS

Did not understand what's it all about? Can you do it again?

July 31, 2009 at 11:07 am |