July 23rd, 2009

Tonight: Text 360°

AC360°

Michael Jackson passed away almost a month ago, and endless questions remain about his career, personal life, and the circumstances of his death.

In an article for Rolling Stone magazine, Claire Hoffman, describes Michael's final years and days in remarkable detail. She writes about his Diprivan use, his time spent in Bahrain, his addiction to e-bay, his debt, and motivation for a comeback tour. Hoffman reveals what insiders thought of his last tour rehearsals and how the drama unfolded within the Jackson family after his death.

Anderson will talk to Hoffman tonight about all of the surprising revelations. Do you have a question for her?

Let us know!

Send us a text message with your question. Text AC360 (or 22360), and you might hear it on air!

Filed under: T1 • Text 360
  1. Ron San Bruno ,Ca

Do you think that everyone that uses the new Health Care program should have a Government Photo ID card with a number that will varify the user as a legal citizen , and must be scanned with each use and location . We need to have proper documentation so the citizens of this country feel they are not being scammed once again. All paperwork must be accompnied with photo varication , that is reasonable and comfortable if our Government is to go Forward with this plan .

July 23, 2009 at 7:13 pm |
  2. Ron San Bruno ,Ca

With all this drug info coming out on Michael, this must have been going on for some time, how could his children not be aware of his state of mind and behavior , or were they kept at a distance during his bouts with drugs ? Are we to believe that all was well in Neverland .

July 23, 2009 at 7:04 pm |
  3. Kashmira Dayal

Dear Anderson, Hi, how are you? Personally I think Jackson
    committed suicide. He was depressed. Anderson can you please
    tell me yes or no on the air. If yes please give me dates.
    Thanks,
    Love,
    Kashmira Dayal:)

July 23, 2009 at 6:46 pm |
  4. c,ca

Michael Jackson, Angelina Jolie, and Gates.

This is a news program?

July 23, 2009 at 6:45 pm |
  5. Anne, Effingham, Illinois

Michael Jackson's family needs peace. Please let them have that and discontinue so much coverage on their lives. They have enough drama! The world doesn't need to know everything.

July 23, 2009 at 6:31 pm |
  6. micheline tetreault

@dennis meyers, i read about your situation, wouldn't like to have a medicare program that will serve everyone even if it means paying a little more taxes...but since you won't pay for private insurance anymore that means probably that you will have more money in your pocket.

p.s. please accept my apology for my poor english i'm french speaking but i try to do my best. ty

July 23, 2009 at 6:18 pm |
  7. Annie Kate

Can we look forward to a day soon when nothing will be said about Michael Jackson or anything related to him not be on the show? Its almost like a continuing soap opera these days instead of the news.....

July 23, 2009 at 6:13 pm |
  8. Michelle Johnson, Lomita, CA

Has the exact cause of Michael's death been revealed? If it was an overload of drugs in his system, which drugs and dosages was he taking when he died? This is all still undefined.

July 23, 2009 at 6:10 pm |
  9. Sojourner Truth

Does anyone know what the live in doctor was doing between 7: AM and 12:14 PM? It was reported that MJ was found at 12:14 PM. Iit seems to me that any well paid doc who was asked by the patient to spend the night since he was not feeling well, would have checked on his patient before 12:14 PM. Did no one check on MJ before that time? Was everyone sleeping in? and where were the children?

July 23, 2009 at 6:09 pm |
  10. sammy king

My question is, why didnt the officer give the proffesor his name and the badge number when he had asked for it? hmm

July 23, 2009 at 5:48 pm |
  11. Katherine R, Melville, NY

Do you believe that Michael's live in physician will be arrested for giving Michael diprivan. Are the police actively attempting to make a murder cause out of his death?

July 23, 2009 at 5:38 pm |
  12. JC

When will the MJ death coverage stop!?! It's overkill and frankly I'm disappointed that CNN, and AC 360 in particular, continue to spend so much airtime on this!

July 23, 2009 at 5:33 pm |
  13. Ann F (IL)

Why didn't anyone intervene if they all LOVED him so much and had access?

July 23, 2009 at 5:24 pm |
  14. dennis meyers

For 27 years as my small business grew with 38 employees, health insurance brought us down. My family business wih 38 employees, and my partner, best friend and brother had terminal cancer, my mother who also worked daily passed away two years after my brother, our family physician for 25 years through her out in the street because he did not want any medicare patients any longer. I never forgave him for that! At almost 60 I had to interview for jobs with health benefits for the first time in over 30 years. Now at 66 I am trying to enjoy my Golden years and again heath costs for my wife @ 63 year is off the charts. Because of pre-exiting even a hang nail would limit coverage, IWe were able to keep Cobra for my wife, and they were gracius enough to cover her at $1,500./mo. She fractured her hip in May and so far out of pocket is over $2000.. Is there any relief in site? We have 2 boys in the service of our country and one in the front lines of our Naion, in the Boarder Patrol, and the other carrier Army leaving for Afganastan. – we have to try to stay healthy and see our grandkids from Florida to Ft. Campbell, and Texas, traveling by RV when possibly but my coverage is only in Florida. Just praying a solution to this National Crisis. Thank you.

July 23, 2009 at 5:15 pm |
  15. micheline tetreault

Recently i saw some publicity on your station about the healthcare program, a canadian lady is complaining about the canadian system. Well she should be ashame of doing sunch thing, she probably got good money for doing it. I'm a canadian, a quebecer and when i needed some
    health care i got it, whether it was an emergency or some follow up i can't complain about the system it was there for me.

Those people who are making those publicity are probably the first one to go to the doctor for a minor thing such as a runny nose or a little fever or a cold, but the are happy to get to see the doctor for free even if they might not have a job or no money.

No program is perfect and it's always a work in progress but i am very happy to have that medicare system when i need it.

Micheline Tétreault
    Brossard, Québec

July 23, 2009 at 5:03 pm |
  16. Lindi

I guess my thoughts are on the children. What all this negativity is doing to them at their young ages. Were they actually MJs major reason for going on tour. I'd heard that he wanted them to feel and be a part of the experience of such an event. I was also curious about how much time he actually spent with the children....on a daily basis.

July 23, 2009 at 4:56 pm |
  17. Joe

I'm wondering. When will CNN start referring to itself as the Michael Jackson Channel rather than just CNN?

July 23, 2009 at 4:54 pm |
  18. Beth

First off I want to Say AC 360 because Anderson only reports the facts and he keeps them honest.

I was wondering if we can get the media to start reporting only the facts of Michael's life and death and not so much speculation.

I am an entertainment for an access channel. I don't know why the media loves to discuss speculation. Can we please finally once and for all have the false allegations of MJ dropped re molestation. The facts prove he did not do that. we must clear his name of these false charges. Better to have his named cleared of these false now. Please let's bring the truth to light. I am willing to do this for free on a network and showcase my reporting skills, as well as clear Jackson's name, with a panel of people of the false molestation charges. The world owes him at least that. They owe him making the truth be known and finally clearing his name of this.

July 23, 2009 at 4:50 pm |
  19. Sandy McIntyre

There's always so much in the news about MJ, his two older children and Debbie Rowe. Why has it never been revealed who is the mother of Blanket? Or has it?

July 23, 2009 at 4:48 pm |
  20. Martina Ilstad Germany

Did he persenal really belived in a really comeback career?
    And was he really that good father for his kids,that he missed for himself liftime?

July 23, 2009 at 4:44 pm |