July 14th, 2009
  1. Jo

I am deeply saddened that such special children have been robbed of extraordinary parents. Our love and prayers go out to them all.

July 15, 2009 at 1:35 am |
  2. Tracy M {kentucky}

My prayers go out to your family. Even though you parents aren't here with you physicaly they are in heaven watching over you. I pray that you can all stay togather and the values and morals they taught you will live on through all of you. God bless you all.

July 15, 2009 at 12:08 am |
  3. Joe G. (Illinois)

To answer one of the first question on the tape: There are those amongst us that are pathologically indifferent to Abortion. It’s true. More than 50 percent of Americans.. And they smile, go to work, do everything like everybody else. You wouldn’t know the difference if they were your next door neighbor.. They call it “A right” and they say it’s legal.

July 14, 2009 at 9:35 pm |
  4. Tracy

At least they got to go together. Just so painfully sad for all their children left behind. It's just not right.

July 14, 2009 at 8:47 pm |
  5. Annie Kate

I cannot imagine adopting 17 children and having the patience to deal with them all day after day. I admire people who adopt – especially those who adopt special needs children. The daughter's statement was touching and reflected the good upbringing that the couple gave her – how anyone could kill such wonderful giving parents is something I don't think I will ever understand.

July 14, 2009 at 8:06 pm |
  6. Lynn Davis

God Bless this family. What a gain for heaven and a heartbreaking loss here. My prayers for they're strength will continue.

July 14, 2009 at 7:41 pm |
  7. Jimmica Vincent

The guys that were arrested looked like Meth heads. I am so puzzled about the murders of these two, apparently loving, and generous people. To adopt 1 disabled child would require alot of work. They had 16 children most with disabilities and now the children must suffer,again. This is a cruel world, the pain the children must feel to not have their second set of parents. What has this world come to?

July 14, 2009 at 6:56 pm |