July 13th, 2009

La Toya Jackson: Michael was murdered... I felt it from the start

[cnn-photo-caption image=http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/07/michael.jackson.wrap/art.mj.mem.family.cnn.jpg caption="Jackson's family embrace each other on stage during the close of the emotional service."]

Caroline Graham
Daily Mail Online

The grieving sister of superstar Michael Jackson last night blamed ‘a shadowy entourage’ of manipulative hangers-on for effectively ‘murdering’ the King of Pop.

In a moving and revealing interview, La Toya Jackson, who was closer to her vulnerable brother than anyone else and was asked to sign his death certificate, portrayed Michael as a lonely and isolated figure at the mercy of a money-motivated clique.

She accused them of cutting him off from his family and friends and forcing him, largely against his will, to sign up for the gruelling commitment of 50 concerts at London’s O2 arena.

Read more...

Filed under: 360° Radar • 360º Follow • Michael Jackson
  1. Michelle D . Fonthill. Ont

The Jackson family has gone through so much and now LaToya and Joe are vying for the spotlight to exploit Micheal's legacy it's terrible . What exactly are they hoping to gain money from the coutrs wrtongfull death suit lurking nearby i mean it will never end .

July 14, 2009 at 9:30 am |
  2. Sande

It is obvious that those of you who are not familiar with addiction do not understand that an addict has no ability to make wise decisions once his, or herself. Their only concern is how they get more of the addicting agent which allows them to get away from the pains of life. The issue with Michael Jackson is why would a doctor, knowingly, prescribe him drugs that are ADDICTIVE to treat insomnia when there are alternative CURES. The only reason a doctor would prescribe addictive drugs will be to tie that addicted patient's bank account to their very own and keep that patient coming back for more and more of the "help me hide my pains drugs." People this helpless man, Michael Jackson, was surrounded by far to many VULTURES, so was Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, Anna Nichole, and many others. Hopefully some doctors, security guards, pharmacist, and concert promoters will be sent directly to prison, for a good long time, and they will be made an example to the many others who disguise themselves as caregivers when indeed are LICENESED DRUG PUSHERS TO THE CELEBRITIES!!! May Michael REST in PEACE!

July 14, 2009 at 8:36 am |
  3. Kathy Orozco

LaToya is not touting herself as the family spokesperson? I only see
    LaToya and Joe Jackson speaking out, REMEMBER when LaToya got paid yet again for her story that MJ was a child molester? Joe beat him
    senseless when he was a child? Why would CNN even report on either one of them? If Katherine Jackson speaks out then I would love to hear what she has to say. Doesn't LaToya and Joe know that his children will be able to at some point be able to go back and access information?
    I don't believe a word they say, HOWEVER, I do hope that any doctor
    prescribing medicine "just because a rich client asks for it" that may have possibly killed Michael, be put away for a very long time.
    I am hoping that his children can retain the beautiful memories they have of their father. Paris will be the one to keep the family together as far as I can see.

July 14, 2009 at 6:58 am |
  4. Debc

I believe that Micheal Jackson (MJ) was murdered. Ashley on Headline news was wrong when she said that Latoya & Joe Jackson just do not know what they are talking about. This would be the perfect crime, because it is hard to prove that a murder could have been committed. Think about it. M.J. had a 50 show tour, and was insured for 1billion dollars. He was sickly and sedated. Those who may have wanted M.J. dead knew that they could demonstrate an accident death due to an overdoes. When you look at this matter closely, M.J. Death was an intentional murder. If done with the Deprivan, no one would be able trace it and therefore could not prove it. If done by injectable, demerol or oxycondon, then they could claim accidental overdoes. Who would want him dead? The concert promoters, managers, business associates, the nanny. If MJ had shady people out for his money around him, someone could have paid them as much as $50,000 to put him to death. MJ would never leave his children like this. He loved his mother and would never block her out. Latoya is right. People were handling MJ, not MJ controlling his handlers. Hopefully, they will bring out the real truth in this matter. After the toxicology report, I bet a second Will for MJ will pop up, and from that Will we willbe able to determine who the murderer is. I loved MJ music all my life, my children and grandchildren as well. It is a sad and tragic lose.

July 14, 2009 at 6:07 am |
  5. Darlene

Janet was close to Michael, not La Toya. And I don't believe they are saying that Michael was intentionally murdered. But when a doctor gives serious drugs to someone and during that process the person dies, he infact is culpable. I don't think anybody should jump to conclusions until are the lab results are in. Now we hear that Debbie Rowe wants to make a monetary deal with Katherine Jackson for her children, basically re-sale them again. Why can't the two oldest tell the judge what they want or is the problem that nobody wants these kids to even hear a whisper that this money hungry woman is their mother? Well we all know that the tabloids are gonna make sure they do. Its all sooo sad. Rest in peace Michael. You deserve it.

July 14, 2009 at 5:14 am |
  6. janet drastic fantastic

i really believe La toya story
    -somthing doesn't seem right

July 14, 2009 at 4:03 am |
  7. C.Baker

Michael is gone and even though it's hard for the family we too as fans grieve for such a bright star to go. The only thing I can say is that I wish as human beings we wouldn't dwell on such negative aspects of his life and think of the positive things he did as a person. He has children and a mother that need to to move on and grieve in peace but how can they when the media and everyone else is making his life into a public circus. He didn't have peace in life can't we give him that in death?

July 14, 2009 at 3:49 am |
  8. Jasmine

Anderson, apologized tonight about airing the outburst of profanity from Debbie Rowe to news reporters. This is what the Judge needs to see before making a decision to give her custody.

July 14, 2009 at 3:40 am |
  9. Darlene

Gee one minute you see a signed statement from the Jacksons saying they DID not try an intervention, now La Toya is claiming she and her father tried numerous times to contact Michael. Give me a break. This woman has a few missing screws in my opinion. Anything to get in the news I suspect. Like father like daughter.

July 14, 2009 at 3:20 am |
  10. Darlene

I find it disgusting that LaToya, who hung Michael to the wolves by implying he was a child molester, is suddenly throwing uncorroborated statements about him being murdered..Oh that's right, she got paid for both interviews didn't she? I guess her concern was worth a price.

July 14, 2009 at 3:11 am |
  11. Brenda Miller

I am a 68 year old grandmother and I am very capable of taking care of my nine year old grandson. Age shouldn't be a factor, as long as one is healthy enough to perform the task. You got young mothers who are killing their children everyday the sun comes up, because they don't want to cope and live up to their responsibilities as a parent. KJ seems to me to be a strong black women who has been through many valleys, high and low and I"m sure as most women have, but through her journeys I believe she has learned from mistakes, (and what parent hasn't made decision we wish we hadn't made, there isn't a perfect parent on this planet.Most people gain wisdom as they travel through life and sometimes we as parents do things or should I say go along with the program to keep the family together. Honor KJ as a grandmother, I'm sure with help from a nanny and familly (forget Joe Jackson, leave him in Vegas and let him took his own horn, he will soon run out of wind). Send up prayers and lets not throw stones. It's so easy to look in a window when you're on the outside. Wisdom out weighs the age gap, love is not onlly precious but priceless.

July 14, 2009 at 3:01 am |
  12. Madiha

I just don't know what to believe. I think the statement that LAtoya made is incorrect and she is just trying to come in front of the camera and trying to seek attention.
    I was just thinking when Michael would find peace? All of this would really hurt this soul. Plus, it's also sad to know that many people knew that he was taking drugs but no one helped him.

July 14, 2009 at 2:55 am |
  13. Luke

Michael was a great man, he's a person, not a personality.
    I'll miss that guy.
    R.I.P Michael Jackson.
    You are not alone.

July 14, 2009 at 2:26 am |
  14. JOYCE

is there two michael jackson's?? because if he had a clean bill of health, and he sure look good on his vidoes, something wrong!!!!soppose he was murdered???it's possible, cant rule any thing out !!! latoya please shut your mouth, you talk to much !! let the law do their job, ok sweetie, because you all about a dollorbill too!!! shame on you !! cash out !!the joy ride id over sewwtie , get a real job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 14, 2009 at 2:16 am |
  15. Louisiana

ANDERSON & ERICA:

Could you please cover the possibility of insurance taken out on Michael
    as a motive to make his death look like an accidental overdose?
    Insurance pays double for that I understand...
    Did AEG hire this Dr. Murray?
    Who are the beneficiaries of this policy taken out on Michael?
    Who is the doctor that performed the 5 day physical on Michael Jackson?
    This will reveal so much...

July 14, 2009 at 2:12 am |
  16. Tammy

It is distrubing that a doctor could administer drugs to Micheal Jackson knowing that he had an addiction. The doctor should have intervened to get Micheal help.

July 14, 2009 at 1:55 am |
  17. Bev Anderson

I am President of The Northern California Chapter of The Neuropathy Association. I subscribe to the Google Alert on neuropathy. A few days ago the alert said that doctors were holding part of Michael's brain to continue testing including for neuropathy. That alerted me to a major possibility. Michael started taking drugs, some of which cause neuropathy, the painful tingling, numbness, and major pain starting in the toes and working upward. If this reaches the knees, it, many times, starts in the hands.

The pain can be extreme and difficult to numb as it is direct nerve pain. To do the physical workout that Michael did in dancing would put the pain to a level beyond comprehension. Desperation would drive him to try anything and everything as it does to others with neuropathy (AMA says that any disorder of disease of the peripheral nerves is called neuropathy.) There are many causes. Diabetes is one of the over 100 among which are drugs which are toxic to the body.

In order to do any of what he did, he would be highly drugged for pain and when he tried to sleep the pain would break through and need more drugs. Taking them for so long, they lose some of their power so it takes more and more, stronger and stronger. To me, if Michael had sensory neuropathy, which is very possible, it would explain it all. He had the financial capability to get anything out there and did.

Neuropathy is the most common disease you've never heard of with over 2 million sufferers in California alone. Michael was likely one of us and may never have known so many others shared his pain to one degree or another. I don't think anyone purposed to kill him. I think whoever gave him the last drugs was taking pity on a man screaming in agony and it proved too much.

July 14, 2009 at 1:21 am |
  18. Karen K

Has anyone ever thought Michael J may have committed suicide? He was hundreds of millions in debt; estranged from his family; had nothing big in 12 years; failed at his attempt at a comeback in Las Vegas; was taking many drugs – the stories can't all be wrong or lies – where there's smoke there's fire! Of course anyone involved with the 50 concerts is going to say "he was strong and healthy" or the insurance wouldn't pay up refunds, etc. I think he knew he was washed up and could not face the humiliation of cancelling 50 concerts. It would be world humiliation. I think he committed suicide. Took his pills and went to sleep. He died a lonely man – who was adored by millions, if not billions. How sad and tragic. How ironic don't you think that he would call his tour "This Is It". I think he planned his exit from this world.

July 14, 2009 at 1:00 am |
  19. Susan, IL

I too would like to know how much AEG stands to gain from Michael's insurance policy.

July 14, 2009 at 12:54 am |
  20. Carol - Ontario Canada

It is heartbreaking what Michael has been through in his life. He was an extremely sensitive person and the molestation accusations must have absolutely broken his heart. Having the childern on sleepovers was a very silly (probably stupid) thing to do and it is not surprising that these accusations occurred. Many celebrities will not even be alone in a room with anyone unless accompanied by a bodyguard or such. For instance, Wayne Gretzky, the hockey player will never be alone in a room with a stranger. Obviously there are some people who would seize the opportunity to make an accusation and I think this is what happened to Michael. He was childish and naive . . . it was obvious that the accusations were made to acquire money.
    I think there were a lot of people who contributed to Michael's demise, and that is so sad. Yes, he bears some responsibility for his drug use, but none of the people around him appeared to help and that was cruel. Even when Michael was in a crowd, the dear fellow was still alone. I think he was treated like a circus animal by people that were making money off of him, including his doctors, and I think his death was no exception. Blatantly obvious that there will be monetary gain from his death for many of these people. It is so sick and sad. I do hope they receive the appropriate punishment by the law.

May Michael now rest in peace. He is somewhere where these horrible people cannot get to him ever again.

I agree entirely with Ace Anderson and pamspetpeeve.

July 14, 2009 at 12:28 am |
  21. D. Lewis

Anderson i'm sorry but i agree with Latoya. Jeff isn't a skeptic he's just not thinking on a wide perspective with respect to him and no bad wills i like Jeff. We all know Michael sometimes did not pay who he owe's. I believe the doctor had felt this as well , believing the only way to assure his money and getting paid for services is by killing Michael. The phone call to 911 was a disgrace , and if we judge what kind of doctor he is by that call he's garbage if the 911 operator has to tell a doctor to put a cpr patient on the ground for better performance. I am a mediocre Michael fan but i can tell when foul play is going on. Dr. Murray had help from all his buddies the call for 911 was even late just by the talker asking for help was not even genuine, almost like he was being cued from others to confirm the call was good timing and he was saying the right things but knew he saw criminal activities happening. The whole thing is fishy and detectives should see this as the golden ticket to finding the top drug dealing doctors and charge them like they sold crack with same sentence most poor people get. Be good guys 1 love god bless all nations troops who fight for our freedoms to do this.

July 14, 2009 at 12:01 am |
  22. PJ

So how many times will Debra Rowe be able to 'milk' money
    from the Jacksons for the two children?
    Wow. She certainly can't care about the kids....
    she only cares about the $$$ she receives.

July 13, 2009 at 11:55 pm |
  23. Karol Bondy

Michael Jackson is dead most likely due to his own volition. When there is money on the table everyone comes forward. When is the last time we heard from La Toya??? How dare she make an accusation without information,,,,, Please go away and let MJ rest in peace. He was not murdered.... but perhaps suicide???

Does she have a hidden agenda?

July 13, 2009 at 11:54 pm |
  24. Jodie

I agree with LaToya. Something is just not right with this whole thing. But what I want to know is Debbie Rowe was paid millions before for these children now she may be payed more.. What is she doing with the money? Is she also addicted to drugs or something to be going through so much money??? She doesnt live like she has any money in fact she acts like she is poor. So where is the money going? That will tell you what kind of a mother she is. If she cant control her money then what would she do with kids.

July 13, 2009 at 11:50 pm |
  25. Kim

Why isn't anyone recognizing the fact that every child wants to know their mother or father. So for a short period of time this "charades" will work. But within a few more years or even now....witb the internet they WILL know their mother whether or not the Jackson's or the news want them too. These are peoples lives....for heavens sake get a grip....wouldn't you want to know who your own mother was? Get real Press!

July 13, 2009 at 11:49 pm |
  26. Lynne Corgan Galassi

Thank you, Anderson, for pointing out that Ms. Rowe did in essence "sell" Michael two of his kids. I don't believe that the justice system or the Jackson Family should even entertain any proposal that Ms. Rowe throws out at this point. Her parental rights were voluntarily and permanently severed when she signed relinquishment documents that gave full custody to Michael. She has NO RIGHTS to HIS CHILDREN!!! I pray our judicial system supports this fact.

July 13, 2009 at 11:32 pm |
  27. kathy reedyl

I feel that it should have came down a different way , and yes the doctor,s do know the difference you think. I think it,s out of hand people get a clue and let the family deal with it in thier own way. And the sister should get to the bottom of this they all need some closer to all of this I fee.l for these kids nobody knows how they unless thier in their shoes. My cadolences to the family. And hope the kids will be taking care of propuly. And as far as the mother sh,e somthin, who leaves thier own kids.?wow.

July 13, 2009 at 11:24 pm |
  28. J. Georgino

I have no problem, as your guest did, in the concept that the death of Michael Jackson could be a muder or homicide. Of course it could! Thanks AC for badgering that lawyer who poo-pood the idea and getting him to clarify what exactly is the difference...negligent homicide IS murder and "contributing to" is culpable if the crowd around him did just that in protecting those bringing him drugs, whether MD's or not. Blame is one thing and the family could clearly have done more in terms of intervention and must be feeling alot of guilt, but murder is murder....isn't it? He had drugs that only a doc should have or administer, that were lethal and relied on "professional advice" to let him sleep with these lethal drugs, as opposed to something else. Someone clearly is to blame for his death, other than his own addiction when facilitated and enabled by those who he supported financially and shunned his own family away from him.

July 13, 2009 at 11:14 pm |
  29. Cliff

Its a slippery slope to use one report to refute another, but hasn't it been reported that Jackson was working on new music (classical) with other performers and involved in the shooting and editing of videos for the upcoming concerts? That doesn't sound sound like someone zoned out and isolated. I think interest was waining and new news had to be invented by the family.

July 13, 2009 at 11:10 pm |
  30. Ruby White

Why Is LaToya Jackson on tv accusing someone of muder? She and her daddy need to go somewhere and sit down,I don't want to hear anything they have to say. Jannet ,Jamane or one of the other's should speak to the media not these two. Becase I remember when LaToya got tv accusing her brother of having sex with little boy's, now that was really a shame .Joe is not thinking about losing his son all he's thinking about is how he can rise to the top. I have sympathy for the other family memebers but not these two.

July 13, 2009 at 11:01 pm |
  31. al

Please let Michael rest in peace. Latoya should think about what her comments will do to his children. I hope no one gives Debra a dime. She has been paid enough for her services.

July 13, 2009 at 10:54 pm |
  32. Cyndi

If this is true I would like to know what Latoya is thinking...Caroling Grahm...something is terribly wrong.

She is not the journalist to speak for this family. If everything she said
    was lagit...then why not use lagidament journalist like Barbra Walters or Katie Couric or Larry King and you Anderson?

I do not beleive Caroline Grahm...She is not a worthy and honest person.

July 13, 2009 at 10:42 pm |
  33. Piroh

Michael Jackson wasn't always using prescription meds. What people need to look at is what drove him to this, what drove him down this destructive path! Was it the media daily crucifying this man, playing judge, jury and persecutioner as always. There is a God above who is judge over us all. One has to wonder what many of those in the media who have become judge and jury will say when their judgement day arrives!

July 13, 2009 at 10:39 pm |
  34. Sheree Lavelle

Another star (like Heath Ledger) who suffered greatly from insomnia. He suffered so much that he resorted to measures that I'm sure he knew were dangerous, but was so desperate for relief that he took the chance anyway. Why don't the Jacksons set up a fund for insomnia research? That was the real cause of Michael's untimely death.

July 13, 2009 at 10:31 pm |
  35. Cher Emerg RN, CA

Dear Latoya

Dr. Murray is at least an unskilled physician in ACLS protocol by his own admission and his lawyer’s statements.

Living in a mansion with LAN telephone service and cell phone service there was no reasonable explanation for waiting 30 minutes to contact 911.

ACLS protocol if one is alone when he or she finds a person down and unresponsive (not breathing or no pulse or both) is:

Perform CPR for 1 minute and then call for help
    Return to the patient and continue to perform CPR until emergency help arrives

Questions:

Did Dr. Murray know that MJ was taking narcotic medication while under his care?

Did Dr. Murray have a developed plan of medical care for his patient MJ or was he functioning more as a nursing assistant?

July 13, 2009 at 10:06 pm |
  36. Peter

Dr. Murray said 911 was called 30 mins after working on MJ, Sanjay Gupta said Deprivan leaves system quickly, what is quickly in relation to that 30 min period?

July 13, 2009 at 10:00 pm |
  37. eleanor coombs, ga

Michael Jackson died over 40 years ago as over used child star, His father made him , his mom didn't or couldn't do anything to stop it. Fortunately for his siblings they didn't have the talent he had, thus they were saved from the grueling nights of continuous performance. No one person is the blame..it began at home. Anderson if you were to interview top billing singers or musician....this is what they do.. Can you stop it ? Dare anyone to care!

Can't you hear Michael screaming out: Miss me, but let me go!

July 13, 2009 at 9:46 pm |
  38. Nilsa

The doctors need to take responsibilities for what they prescribed to their pts. Yes, Michael had money and could get the prescriptions but a doctor needs to know when enough is enough. I feel sorry for his children and family if it is discover that he died because of someone's greed.

July 13, 2009 at 9:40 pm |
  39. Scott FL

I can't believe LaToya would make allegations of murder. One might ask the question of motive? I am sure it is a tremendous loss especially to the family, but he lived a very reckless life. Regardless, of what one choses to believe, he is not coming back. I think in grief people make such comments as some sort of attempt to make sense of a sudden death.

Could Drs. and others possibly be charged with wrongful death? Perhaps, but murder, no way. This is a time to follow the truths not create myths, theories and conspiracies to cloud the vision of truth. The truth does not lie. You can always follow it and find the answer!

July 13, 2009 at 9:17 pm |
  40. Rhonda

I"m saying this in the most loving way, really, because I love the Jacksons and have been their fan since the early 70's. I wish they would just keep a tight lid on this till at least the autopsy report comes out and they know more because their comments might mess up the investigation. I mean well in saying this and do have their best interest at heart. My <3 goes out to them endlessly.

July 13, 2009 at 9:15 pm |
  41. Jennifer McCarter

It certainly seems like both LaToya and her father are clamboring for the spotlight in the wake of Michael's death, seizing any chance they have to get their face in front of the camera.

July 13, 2009 at 9:13 pm |
  42. Annie Kate

I hope for the children's sake that the cause of death is cut and dried and that no homicide was involved. Losing their father is hard enough but to have a question about whether he died by someone else's hand would be terribly upsetting.

July 13, 2009 at 9:09 pm |
  43. Pamela

Jackson's required to pass a 5 day physical so tour promoters can obtain an insurance policy. How he passed it, we'll never know.

His dress rehearsal may have indicated his inability to perform in 50 cities, due to his addiction and age. So the FT DR, earning $150,000 per month was w/ MJ for only two short months and just happens to have Michael Jackson die on his watch?

Just how much money will the show promotors get from the insurance policy pay-off?

July 13, 2009 at 9:00 pm |
  44. Roy

Does anyone know how much in donations did the city of Los Angeles raised for Michael Jackson's Memorial?

July 13, 2009 at 8:59 pm |
  45. pamspetpeeve

I've always suspected murder. He took a five day physical, and passed, somehow, so the tour promoters could obtain insurance on him. No way physically he could have given 50 performances.

So how much insurance did the promoters have on Michael Jackson? How much money will they acquire now? Didn't the promoters require a full-time doctor who had only been with MJ for two months?

Smelled fishy from the get-go!

July 13, 2009 at 8:40 pm |
  46. Ace Anderson

One might ask: Ok, if Michael is so addicted to drugs, why? There must have been something in his life worth being ‘zombied’ about… and not enjoy his precious children with joyous sobriety. What happened? Wasn't there a time when he wasn't addicted, or at least, not as dangerously addicted as the last few years? It seems to have started during the latest of the two child molestations charges. These were extremely serious charges. I can see or at least understand the need of sedation from all the stress when the 'most free in the world' mind can't take the pressure of years in prison. Though acquitted, it seems that Michael became quite comfortable with his habit and continued supporting his escape from the thought of losing his freedom well after his freedom was returned. Now what I’m getting at is who is at the root of Jackson’s death, besides himself as an addict? Who is the ‘root to blame? What started Michael on this dangerous path of drugs leading to his death? Is it District Attorney Tom Sneddon who supposedly had “a personal vendetta” and convicted Michael before the proceedings have even started, or the little boy that Michael saved from terminal cancer, whom later, the little boy may have taken Michael’s life away (after Michael saved his) by wrongly making the serious accusations? Though the law is not perfect, it has deemed Michael innocent from all charges leading to his acquittal…. I say in my opinion, the root that Killed Michael Jackson (whether one thinks he’s innocent or not) is BOTH – District Attorney Tom Sneddon AND the little boy that Michael saved from terminal cancer… WHAT DO YOU THINK?

July 13, 2009 at 8:14 pm |
  47. Cindy H - Ontario Canada

I agree 100% with LaToya. True, nobody forces one to take drugs but in this case where the drug should only be administered in a hospital, the Doctor/s are to blame. What happened to the oath they took ...

I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody if asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect ......Into whatever houses I enter, I will go into them for the benefit of the sick, and will abstain from every voluntary act of mischief "

I guess when the 'almighty buck' calls the hippocratic oath goes out the window.

July 13, 2009 at 7:37 pm |
  48. Victoria Mathis

On the Nanny's facebook page there is mention of a rehab clinic in Santa Monica called Miracle. It's a luxury home rebab. I'm wondering if perhaps Michael might have gone there for help or have been considering going there.

July 13, 2009 at 7:37 pm |
  49. theresa

there has been so many different news reports about this case. one i heard he had collapsed in front of prince michael. second i heard he was found hardly breathing on his bed and cpr was performed.by the doctor who stayed overnight. apparently janet jackson had good intentions to start an intervention. jackson family went to the house and were turned away by bodyguards. also jackson family members say that there no intervention and signed a document with signatures of various jackson family members, only janet jackson,s signature did not appear , strange. none of the various news reports seem to be adding up .somebody is hiding something.,

July 13, 2009 at 7:00 pm |
  50. FLP

Never blame the addict for his addiction. Blame the enabler. Jackson is dead because HE took drugs, nobody forced them on him, he chose to take them.

July 13, 2009 at 6:09 pm |