July 8th, 2009
  1. Cherry Robinson

Why does everyone keep bringing up the fact that he may or may not be the biological father. Although, what I've been reading is that he isn't the father. I know lots of people who have adopted their children, and they are considered the parents. He oviously was an amazing father (as sooo many people have reported), why can't the media let this rest? HE was their father... case closed!

July 8, 2009 at 11:31 pm |
  2. Donna Smith

DISGUSTING. You so called serious journalists should be ashamed of yourselves. You cares who the biological father of those precious children are. Their father was Michael Jackson. Have you any concern of how these poor kids feel?

ENOUGH ALREADY. This is not news but gossip.

July 8, 2009 at 8:47 pm |
  3. Renee Dodson, Peru, Indiana

I am an adopted child and I am ENRAGED at CNN for even bringing this subject up. How dare you put this kind of information out there regarding the childrens biological origins. IT DOESNT MATTER!!!!!

The parents that adopted me are my MOM and my DAD. The people who donated their egg and sperm are just that DONORS. They are not parents, Dads, Mom's etc.

CNN has crossed the line this time in broaching this subject and possibly hurting the children of Micheal Jackson. They can find out when they are ready and not when CNN says so. CNN has lost a viewer in me because I find that this isnt reporting at all its smut and you should be so ashamed for possibly hurting little innocent children. Its one thing to go after the adults and their poor father but when you start in on children thats a different story.

July 8, 2009 at 8:03 pm |
  4. cass

I totally agree with most of the comments. Michael raised those kids from birth. He is the only father that they know. He IS the father regardless of DNA. CNN should not be concerned about this. Anderson Cooper is so concerned with "The Black Communities response to Michael Jackson." He would not care about DNA results if these were black children. He wants MJ to continue to be slandered but black folk AND tons of people from other races disagree. Anderson would not like if someone dug up dirt (or lied) on his dead father.

By the way, why is the media keeping silent about the Duke administrator that adopted a black child to use as a sex slave??? He molested this poor child from birth to 5yrs and sold him out to others for sex!!! That is worse than anything MJ ever did!!!

July 8, 2009 at 8:02 pm |
  5. n.bashiir

For those who like to highlight the bad side of every story like Jeffry Toobin
    Please find another Job CNN is not for you. Michael Jacksons Kids are his kids period. Who cares about who fathered Jeffry anyway or even if he slept in the same bed with his own kids.

July 8, 2009 at 7:36 pm |
  6. Annie Kate

Please stop telling us about the condition of MJ's body at death – we don't want to know. This is the worst sort of intrusion; the Jackson family hearing this must hurt more with each report. Can't they be left alone to grieve for their brother/father/son in private without the salacious reports on Michael? As to who the father of the children are – its Michael. Quit trying to create a story where one does not exist.

July 8, 2009 at 6:34 pm |
  7. Wanza

How could you!? Ask someone if they fathered another man's children? The media covering this crazy story, should take a serious look at the "Man/Woman in the Mirror"

July 8, 2009 at 6:13 pm |
  8. Larry

Because Larry Birkhead turned out to be the biologic father of anna Nicole Smith's daughter he should not have got custody; the only person who seemed to care about her was Howard K. Stern and he should have got custody no matter what the paternity test said.

July 8, 2009 at 6:07 pm |
  9. Angela Savage Austin

Now that the public don't have Michael Jackson to crucify....their evil prevails attacking his children. America ...get it together! Leave those Babies alone...if you care so much...adopt the ones who need love and support!

July 8, 2009 at 5:53 pm |
  10. SpicaSeven

Please leave the kids alone for minute, please. It's really not important, as long as they are taken good care of, please leave them alone right now. Let's focus more on the Doctors and his Donations!

July 8, 2009 at 5:51 pm |
  11. Donna Wood, Lil' Tennessee

Why on Earth was something like that brought up in the first place? How crude! Can we not just leave those kids alone for heaven's sake?

Donna Wood
    Lexington, Tennessee

July 8, 2009 at 5:48 pm |
  12. Michelle

You know Michael Jackson and his childen endured some of the most horendous accusations and public scrutiny for so long that even in his death he and his kids still suffer it. Those beautifu children need to mourn the only parent they had and be left alone by all of the same vultures that tore their father apart.I have been a fan of Michael since I was 5 years old and I never doubted that he would harm 1 hair on any child head. Everyone wanted peices of him. And they took and took until he had nothing left and they killed him. So leave those precious babies alone to deal with this tragedy. Debbie rowe needs to stay out of their lives!!!! And if I was the Jackson family I would make sure that she does. He will live on through his music and kindness that he had for kids and people, But he will live on in those 3 Beautiful,Smart and very loved Children that loved their DADDY!! SO LEAVE THEM BE!!!!!!!!! Let MJ finally have the peace he deserves and his family.

July 8, 2009 at 5:47 pm |
  13. Robin

Triny – I'm with you 100%!!! Leave those kids alone!!! It's going to be hard to deal with the loss of their Dad (I know I had a hard time myself – and I was 19 when my Dad passed). PLEASE – leave these kids!!! P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

July 8, 2009 at 5:38 pm |
  14. Isabel Siaba (Brazil)

How much speculation! Oh, Gosh!

Why does spending so much energy to know if the dermatologist is the biological father or not?

The three children bury their father yesterday and are orphaned. This is what account, alas!

July 8, 2009 at 5:12 pm |
  15. Triny

I am so disgusted with the media and their reporting on these children's biology. You people have a responsibility to protect our kids and right now you're doing a horrible job it it!

Michael Jackson was their father, period regardless of DNA and that is what counts. The public isn't interested in this story that will eventually hurt these children if they see or hear about it. This is thoughtless, cruel, disrespectful and is being handled in very poor taste by CNN. Their father just died and probably hasn't been laid to rest yet. They are already heartbroken that they've lost him. Reporting this would devastate them! Enough is enough! If this is reported I will no longer support this station and I will make sure others follow my lead.

July 8, 2009 at 5:04 pm |
  16. Teresa, OH

hmmmm, "to the best of my knowledge".... I think the guy would know where he was depositing his sperm. He was shaking his head yes but saying negative.

However, he didnt say NO.

July 8, 2009 at 5:02 pm |
  17. Jim B.

It would seem to me that an investigation would be in order to see if anyone assisted or enabled Michael Jackson with regard to Arsenic usage to facilitate his skin to become lighter. I beleive it was a practice used in Victorian times by aristocratic women to lighten their skin and to make them appear as having milky porcelan skin which was much valued at the time. I have read that they would ingest minute amounts of Arsenic which would lighten skin pigmentation.

July 8, 2009 at 4:50 pm |
  18. Mike in NYC

I realize that being a Jackson carries tremendous weight in and of itself, but having this kind of pedigree will give these kids an even greater leg up in Hollywood.

July 8, 2009 at 4:38 pm |
  19. Melissa

Leave these children alone. Seriously. Knock it off.

July 8, 2009 at 3:26 pm |