July 7th, 2009

Documents: Michael Jackson's death certificate

[cnn-photo-caption image=http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/07/michael.jackson.wrap/art.mj.mem.family.cnn.jpg caption="Jackson's family embrace each other on stage during the close of the emotional service."]

Editor's Note: Below is Michael Jackson's death certificate from the County of Los Angeles Department of Health Services. For the latest on the King of Pop's death, tune in to AC360° tonight 10p ET.

Click here to see Michael Jackson's death certificate.

Filed under: 360° Radar • Documents
  1. Sheila

CNN your coverage of Michael Jackson has been done extremely well. His death is what is of interest to a large portion of the world. If people are tired of the coverage that is their right, turn off the TV, radio etc. No one is holding them and making them look at any of the stuff that is being put out by the media. Michael Jackson was very much a humanitarian for those of you who are screaming about what he did not do for the country. He gave him time, talent and his favor to many causes not just in the United States but to the world. So to you complainers check out the man in the mirror...can you say you have done anything worthy of mention. The answer is probably no I haven't. I have just found fault in the works of others.

July 8, 2009 at 7:45 am |
  2. DawnMD

Wow what a media production! This was a well orchestrated event and the adoring fans went right along.

What a travesty that people are still exploiting this man; using his death to promote themselves.

The company, AEG, used this opportunity to not only to try to re-coup the money lost but make a profit by using the rehearsal footage from the tour.

They did know how to pull at everyone's heart strings, including the media.

I also wish Al Sharpton would stop playing the race card to get people to rally behind a cause. This rallys the black community and plays on the guilt of white people.

People stop worshipping entertainers. Yes Michael was talented and caring but he was also troubled. He did admit to sleeping with boys.

Yes, we need to find all those responsible for giving him drugs.
    The Jackson machine still knows how to use deception for their benefit.

I hope we can now move on to celebrating our military community and other more important issues.

July 8, 2009 at 7:16 am |
  3. Arif

Goodbye Michel Jackson forever.

July 8, 2009 at 4:58 am |
  4. wasyyy

Michael we love u. Bangladeshi people crying 4 u. Bangladeshi all of people respect to u. you didn’t know about our country but we know about u better than from your country's people. We loved you, we love u & we will love u………………….haven waiting for lessen your song & angels waiting for dance with you & with your song. Inshallah we will meet in haven …………..Good by

July 8, 2009 at 4:36 am |
  5. Carol

I was deeply touched by the memorial. It was very beautiful and he will be greatly missed by millions. RIP Michael. My heart goes out to the family and his children. He was a musical genius and his music well live forever. I just wish the media would let him rest. It is like Marlon said, no more pain, ridicule. I just feel after the alagations he was charged with forced him to take medicine so he could function and he was trying to make the pain go away. People can be so cruel. God bless the family.

July 8, 2009 at 4:21 am |
  6. Rhonda

Awesome Coverage of an American Icon who gave so much to his country let alone the World ! Keep it up C N N and i would love to be able to Purchase the Coverage and Memorial Services if ever available for sale. I work Second Shift and have greatly enjoyed all the repeat coverage so that I do not miss ant thing, Thank You.
    Rest in Peace Michael Jackson you will live on in our hearts forever !
    An Awesome Gift from God to share with the world.

July 8, 2009 at 4:09 am |
  7. Rhonda

I'm shocked to read the few Negative comments on all the Coverage of a True Icon. Michael Jackson did so many awesome things for so many People an Charities. He is even in the Book of World Gennis for Most Charities Supported by a Pop Star ! ( 29 ) Even in His Death he saw to it to leave The World a Gift that will keep on giving long after we are gone, via his Will leaving monies to charties as well. And I have no doubt he as a resident and home owner of California paid way more in Taxes than imaginable to the average citizen so for the state of California to finally give something back to one of their own even at a 4 Million Dollar Price Tag.! Michael Jackson was more than worthy of the pay back. He gave more to the World than it gave back to him I have no doubt!!
    May Michael Jackson Finally Get That Sleep He Searched For and it eluded him.Rest in Peace you Precious Gift from God ! Gone to Soon But will Never be Forgotten ! Hurt No More Michael ! God bless you an your Family you left behind.

July 8, 2009 at 3:46 am |
  8. brenda

thank you Michael for the music,thank you for the wonderful memories,thank you for the lives you touched with your caring spirit.Thank you Michaelyou will forever be in our hearts.

July 8, 2009 at 3:28 am |
  9. bobby e

great job Anderson cooper larry king cnn news on michael jackson coveridge

July 8, 2009 at 3:11 am |
  10. bobby e

rip king of pop

July 8, 2009 at 3:06 am |
  11. bobby e

michael jackson good nature person god sent i feel like i now him all my life grew up whit his music a person that gave so so much and did not ask for any thing in return just for love and peace good will to all truly a friend in are hearts and in are minds forever will miss him rest in peace and god bless his family

July 8, 2009 at 2:58 am |
  12. Tammy

I watched the Memorial service today on CNN and I thought it was very touching, emotional, amazing and all and all just so powerful. And all the artists playing tribute to Michael and listening to his close friend's remember him as a person and his fantistic career which was absolutely amazing! And the drama he had to endure through his amazing career was so sad and there's no wonder he ended up where he is as people just pushed and pushed and a human being can only handle so much!. I feel for his children as I am a mother of two and he would be so proud of his daughter for her speaking up today, he opened up so many doors for people in this world and some shut them back on him and for what....greed and ignorance!!. He was such a talented human being and had so much energy and I was in awe everytime I would watch his video's, he will be sadly missed but always remembered as the one and only the King of Pop! and he did change the world as he helped so many people, and charaties!!. My sympathy goes out to his family and friends and may he rest in peace and God bless him and his family. Thank you Michael Jackson!! And you and your music will be remembered for many generations to come!

July 8, 2009 at 2:55 am |
  13. Lori

The coverage of the memorial today was simply beautiful,so many beautiful songs and feelings expressed here today. I felt it was a fitting tribute to a true musical legend my thoughts and prayers are with this loving family during their time of grief. How proud Michael would be of all of them watching this while giving his brother Brandon a hug. That having been said, I feel there are some things that I must get off my chest. First," We are the world" was not the first song whose proceeds went to aide hunger in Africa. That honour goes to Band Aide's song "Do they know it's Christmas?" The second refers to a report on tonight's Ac360 about how the coroner said that his skin was lily white. I saw the photo taken of him lying in the ambulance and his skin was dark. To tell the truth that whole report to me sounded like the autopsy report that TMZ deemed a fake. Pls remember that it will take 4-6 weeks before we get the autopsy reports. My third is that photo of Mj in the ambulance. How depraved does a person have to be to see someone who is so ill that an ambulance has been called for them, instead of simply backing away and letting the ambulance techs give badly needed help, goes and calls the media! I wonder if the media ended up getting in the way of the ambulance techs doing their job to revive Michael jackson?

July 8, 2009 at 2:52 am |
  14. joe williams

i am very sadden by todays event i feel like i lost a loved one but nevertheless mj will always live in our hearts and impact our lives in someway shape or form i am truly sorry mj had 2 go thru some of the events in his life but he is free of all of that now and is entertaining the angels in heaven we miss you we love you and we will see you again you forever inspire me god love you god bless you and and your family sincerely joe "prettytony" williams new orleans,LA.

July 8, 2009 at 2:34 am |
  15. Jill

Its not over people. Later on today, there were reports that MJ was NOT buired yet. No one knows where they put him. God watch over them. I feel something is up, but no idea what. But we were given an opportunity to say goodbye. I just hope whatever is up does not hurt the dignity of how his service was conducted. I thought he would live longer than me. Wow.

July 8, 2009 at 2:25 am |
  16. maria angelica doolittle mactal - cristobal

rest in peace brother..you will forever be remembered, loved, cherished..may you find the peac now that you've been endlessly looking here in earth..filipino people loves you..ciao..

July 8, 2009 at 2:24 am |
  17. Lisa

The bottom line is this: A human life has ended. Yes he was famous, yes he had his problems(don't we all–are any of us perfect? NO!) but in spite of all of that he was a human being just of us. He was a father, brother, son and there is a family grieving. Human life seems to be such a disposable commodity nowadays. Society is becoming cold, callous and heartless when it comes to human life. what we all need to remember is that life is short. None of us is guaranteed tomorrow, so we need to tell those we love how much we love them every chance we get, life to the fullest every day. Life is precious, so very short and can be gone in the blink of an eye. I lost my brother in law the same day that Michael and Farrah died. Family never got to say goodbye to him. Please don't let that happen to anyone else...tell those you love how much they mean to you and that you love them every cahnce you get before you have no more chances..... LIVE**LAUGH**LOVE

July 8, 2009 at 2:13 am |
  18. Rupe Grewal

Michael Jackson was not only a performer but a brother, son and father. For all of those people leaving negative comments look in the mirror for you are not perfect either..everybody has issues. He was never found guilty by the courts and surprisingly after giving the family money they forgot about there son getting so called molested. I tell u if that was my son no amount of money could make it go away.

MJ has always been harassed by people who don't understand that everyone is different in there own way..

The ceremony today was excellent and well deserved..

May you Rest in Peace Michael and hopefully the world leaves you alone and celebrates your life for years to come..you were the greatest entertainer that ever lived and stood strong in days that were tough

RIP MJ

July 8, 2009 at 2:09 am |
  19. queeny

why is there a comment about his kids' race??? how sorry that you dont understand that to us in the black community he was always black, just like MARIAH, Vanessa Williams, Halle & Barack becuz whenever there is negativity or trials they have to go thru, we understand what it is to be black. HIS SKIN JUST TURNED WHITE, he never turned into a WHITE man,

so sad that someone like you will never understand. The children will always be "ours" and the /jacksons', no matter what the look like, how the act in the future, or what they say

you will never understand what it is to be black or just mixed with one black parent like myself or our president...

Michael rest in peace, we got you baby

July 8, 2009 at 2:08 am |
  20. Jennifer- CA

Ok, wow... Too Much Information

July 8, 2009 at 2:07 am |
  21. leslie cash

to all the haters out there please let the man rest i lost my mother in feb. this year she was just 59, in good health so we thought. no matter what a person has been accused of u should never talk bad about them after there gone he was human no matter how many people thought of him as a god and as a human im sure his family is suffering as well as others.its so sad god bless the jackson family and my mother sheila mcfarland. i suffer every day and hope to find some way to get through this lose of two great people that i have lost in my life this year.

July 8, 2009 at 2:05 am |
  22. Sue

Dr. Murray was in charge of keeping MJ healthy, which includes keeping him alive. A cardiologist who doesn't have a defib machine nor Narcan, (can you say ill prepared?) does chest compressions on a bed, waits 30 mins to call 911 'cause he didn't have a land line? Huh! His patient died while under his care and he wouldn't sign a death certificate? Someone should make this man accountable. He had to know his patient's history. The narrow window in which to revive MJ passed before 911 was ever called. Nancy Grace said "Michael collapsed in front of his young son" which means he wasn't on a propofol IV at the time if that is so. I wouldn't be surprised if AEG or the Jackson family file suit for medical malpractice and/or wrongful death. The "death certificate" shown here is not the whole truth. Shame on someone!

July 8, 2009 at 2:03 am |
  23. dottie

cnn coverage of michael jackson, were awsome,
    hail to the chief, superb, magnificent, his casket were dress with
    gold,his spray were dress with red roses. just brilliant ,outstanding.
    a grand slam.beautiful and impressive, exceptionally good.
    glorious, he is up there in glory now.

July 8, 2009 at 1:53 am |
  24. Servant of the Most High God

So many spoke the Name of the Lord, Jesus...and may His Name take the Highest Position, however, I wonder if it was all lip-service for the service? I only pray the MJ repented and gave his life over to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ before he took his last breath. MJ lived a miserable life and a tragic death, leaving a legacy of confusion to his 3 children. Bottom-line, we are all leaving this mortal body but where are we heading? There is an eternity, whether one choses to believe this or not...only 2 roads out of here. I pray that this man's death would awaken the hearts of the lost as neither money nor fame could spare the sting of death. This life is a prelude to what is to come. Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6 I pray those who don't understand this, Revelation from on High. In His Love alone.

July 8, 2009 at 1:53 am |
  25. Deborah

I am a Canadian, who grew up to The Jackson Five and Michael Jackson music. The group was awesome and had myself and my friends glued to their every move. I was awestruck by Michael Jackson! There has never been another to compare to him and I doubt that there ever will be. As an adult I am still awestruck and was hoping beyond hope that under new management, he would make a great comeback, both professionally and personally. Who knew what a mess he was in! My heart breaks for him that his life in the last 10+ years has been such a nightmare. Except for his children – that was probably the only good thing left in his life! I have to comment.: While I thought the memorial was absolutely stunning and I cried throughout, I have concerns. I agree with Nancy Grace when she says – where were all of these people over the last 10+ years? If that was my brother and he was in such an ungodly mess, and I had that many siblings, I would have staged an intervention and moved him somewhere and gotten him cleaned up and under proper medical supervision and away from all the letches that were trying their best to take advantage and screw him over. He was beyond helping himself and out of touch with reality, already! In the service today when Paris was speaking – take a good, good, look at Latoya in the background and hidden under a humungous hat. In comparison to her siblings, look at her facial structure and the color of her skin!!; People are commenting that he was laid to rest. When did that happen? Does that mean that the casket at the memorial was empty? If his estate ends up being worth $500,000,000 and charity gets 20% that is $100,000,000 – minimum – has anyone ever heard of an entertainer being that generous and even thinking of charities in their will. That would not even come close to what he has already donated over the years. And for those who are making negative comments, look back at his history before you speak and see where he has been and who he has helped and to what degree. He was a great entertainer; I loved his smile and his laugh and gentle persona – and will miss what could have been!!

July 8, 2009 at 1:52 am |
  26. Pacific Dolphin

Hi

Whoever is saying too much of MJ .... You maybe right but MJ was HUGE for 3-4 decades. He is an amazing singer and person. I never met him and not his fan quite frankly but MJ. Some loved him some hated him.

What I want to know is WHO GAVE MJ a clean bill of health? Was blood work done? Can it be released?

and on the last thought,
    we should all take this tragedy, learn a big lesson, look around into our families and if there is someone who is on drugs or damaging themselves and do everything we can to save them even if he/she/they refusing to get help.

Those 3 kids lost their dad too soon. That is a tragedy! He is a father/son/brother/cousin/uncle first then he is a musical legend.

Cheer up, everyone, Michael is smiling from above.
    Pacific Dolphin

July 8, 2009 at 1:26 am |
  27. Cheryl

I thought CNN had very respectful coverage of the memorial service today. However, for the first time ever, I was disappointed in you Anderson. We don't need to hear that he was bald, or what his skin was like or anything else about his body. When you went there I felt like I was seeing a "live" version of a supermarket rag. You typically have more class than that.

Rest in peace, Michael. And thanks for the beautiful music.

July 8, 2009 at 1:26 am |
  28. Linda

Beautiful service!!! My heart goes out to his children. Lets do right by them and remember what Michael would of wanted for them. First and formost he was a loving father.

July 8, 2009 at 1:24 am |
  29. aqua (from Indonesia)

for those who are sick of Michael, my only questions is : Why do you even bother to check on this blog about Michael. I guess this blog is really for those who really appreciates his music and his presences while he was here. There's a lot other news you can still click on though !!! Btw, Michael has stolen the attention in my country during PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION! !!! What a tribute right??? Love you MJ.

July 8, 2009 at 1:24 am |
  30. Lenny Old Forge

When will we call the over dispensing of meds by doctors what it is..........................MURDER

July 8, 2009 at 1:16 am |
  31. Larry mcD

What a day! This man has stopped the whole world. His music and his life, has kept me and countless others rockin for years and we will never ever forget the King of Pop. I'm so sad, I'm already missing him because I know now, he will never return to us again. MJ, I wish I could have met you and played with you on stage, just one song , but since you are gone I'll see you in my dreams. Please visit me as often as you can. Rest in Peace--I'll never forget you-you were the Man.

July 8, 2009 at 1:09 am |
  32. Glenn Couldwell

You are all right.The negative and the positive.Michael was a musical icon through out the world,and he did so much to help so many causes that never went unnoticed.But Michael had a problem,he found love and comfort with boys between 10 and 13 years old.Michael never had to go out looking for these boys their parents would bring them right to him.Thousands of kids and parents would write to Michael and the staff at Neverland would go through all of it and when they find the ones Michael likes he would phone them and invite them to the ranch.The parents would be so overwhelmed by a call from Michael Jackson and an invite to neverland they couldn't get there fast enough.Michael had an endless supply of little friends to play with behind closed doors.It makes me so mad when most of the world is ok with turning a blind eye to what Michael was really all about.When you molest one child you cannot stop at one,it's like a wife beater saying he will never hit his wife again.It happens over and over again.All my life I have lived with the guilt of not telling someone when I was rapped in a gas station washroom when I was 10 years old,how many kids did he hurt after me It all could have ended with me.My molester said if I told he would kill my family. I didn't say anything about it for 30 years and yes I was messed up.So please don't tell me to let Michael Jackson rest in peace.He did alot of good things in his life but all the good things do not excuse his actions when it came to who knows how many young boys.Michael Jackson was sick and no one close to him had the balls to tell him that.It's the whole Elvis thing all over again with the drugs and all the yes doctors around him.Michael never killed himself the yes you can have whatever you want doctors killed Michael Jackson.

July 8, 2009 at 12:50 am |
  33. Chrisan

I didn't actually realize how much a true fan of Michael Jackson I truly was (and even more now) until June 25th 2009. It was then I realized he was a part of my life for 38 years and being 50 yrs. old Iike him, I am able to identify every stage of my life with his music and all of his trials and tribulations. What's the difference if his children are black or white? Only our American society constantly debates this issue. I wish all of that energy would focus on MJ being a good father. Again, why does it always have to be BLACK why can't it just be AMERICAN. MICHAEL would want it that way. Remember GOD has already decided the final curtain call.

July 8, 2009 at 12:44 am |
  34. Brenda C

All I can say is we lost the best pop singer in the USA. I feel for the kids and the family. I cryed when I seen it on tv today it was so sad. But now people cant talk about Micheal anymore. I think they put him down becouse he was a black person and that is not right. People dont need to juge him God will do that. I loved his music I growup with his music he will be very missed by me and meny more. God Bless his three kids and his family. WE ALL WILL MISS HIM SO BAD

July 8, 2009 at 12:43 am |
  35. Liz

I think that MJ was a very talented man who was given a gift from above, I am sad to hear the way he died. Its a tragedy for his children and family, I pray that something good will come out of all of this. It was obvious that he cared about humanity he had a heart for people all over the world. He spoke alot about peace and healing the world, and we should care for one another. But people are talking about MJ LIKE HE'S A GOD. HE WAS STRUGGLING FOR A LONG TIME ,he didn't have peace in his life. HE WAS TALENTED yes he did the moon walk, yes he transcended other cultures and brought people together. But i now about someone who walked on water and who gives peace everlasting peace who rose from the dead his name is JESUS and he is KING OF KINGS.

I PRAY THAT GOD WOULD COMFORT THE JACKSON FAMILY

July 8, 2009 at 12:28 am |
  36. long live the king michael jackson

And being a 15 year old you may think I don't know Michael Jackson but your wrong he was the best and like I said before the greatest ... My favorite michael Jackson moment is at halloween my dad would play THRILLER and give out candy and he did this every halloween ... and so I learned michael Jackson's music and what he did because of those halloween's I wanted to be the next Michael Jackson ... but I can never be ... I wish I could be ... but I won't be able to because nobody can surpass his greatness ... So all i wanted to say was thank you Michael Jackson the king of pop for the moments you shared with us on your time on this earth ...

July 8, 2009 at 12:12 am |
  37. René R.

Yeah! What was the point of showing the death certificate? Besides, with all the blackout why even show it!?
    Correction, Michael Jackson is still not buried. His family has not decided what to do with his body. So was reported by Katie Couric this evening.

July 8, 2009 at 12:10 am |
  38. wendy

I was young when Michael, and the Jackson Five, became popular.We watched as his legacy unfolded through the years. we watched as he grew from the lil fellow ,who could sing like no other.to a grown man with the voice that none other could touch. I grew up with his music and watching his videos. I never once thought as a child, what was ahead for the young man, all I new was that I really liked his music and his moves,he put on a a hell of a show.but As I grew older and began to understand that ,He to was a real person not just someone on the TV.I watched as he had new albums come soaring out and straight to the top . When he got married the first time and then the second as the2 children came in to the already complicated picture ,and then the 3rd one came..But then shortly after ,all the bad Ora started coming out, things started going wrong, maybe some to his on doing ,maybe some not to his own doings. but who are we as people to judge another. I watch his memorial today , on my TV. and thought it was very beautifully done .I never thought one time in my life would I ever watch this man rise to the top ,go over mountains through the valleys and then one day he would up and be gone from this earth ,Its very unbelievable.I well say to Micheal Jackson and his family. that he is at peace and that he will never hurt again,and our memories will always remain. My god bless your family and the dear children. May your sorrows ease with time but let your love live forever . thank you

July 8, 2009 at 12:08 am |
  39. Nancy

I watched some of the memorial (it was on every channel) but I found it ego driven by the speakers (I wrote that...I produced that...etc., etc.,)and the singers were a real turnoff except for Jermaine Jackson (Smile) and the girl who sang at the end (Heal the World). I'm wondering why Jermaine didn't have a solo career himself? He put Usher and some others to shame. I never realized he has such a lovely voice – I'm sure he could have had a pretty good career on his own. I don't know if any of the Jacksons, other than Janet, have a singing career now. They have lived off Michael for years, from what I understand. Too bad, he's gone now and they only have his money, not him.
    I hope this is the end of the coverage on Michael Jackson..enough is enough. Rest in Peace.

July 8, 2009 at 12:07 am |
  40. Natalie Camm

I am a Canadian who loved Michael Jackson for who he was a human being first and a performer second, I feel the media and some of those whose lives Michael had come into contact with, hurt and took advantage of him by getting to know his strengths and weaknesses and at some point try to destroy his being and they did succeed, maybe not with a conviction, but you took a life and broke it down congratulations, do you feel proud of what you tried to do?...the man in the mirror is not Michael but all of you...I hope you enjoy what you now see today and everyday for the rest of your lives. Greed is the root of evil for some but it is surly no excuse.
    Rest in Peace dear Michael your pain and hurt is no more.

And for all of you who are leaving negative comments, this why our world is in such despair...our world needs positive energy and love not negativity..

July 8, 2009 at 12:04 am |
  41. long live the king michael jackson

R.I.P to the best singer /incon and everything else in the world you are the king of pop and you will always be. Sleep in peace and let ur star shine forever. The king isn't dead he lives in us all over the world and we should pass it on to every generations to come . Never give up hope and I will sing for you Michael Jackson your the reason I sing. I love all your music.I'ts really funny how we take things for granted and then when its gone we wish we hadn't ! So everyone don't crie celebrate him. Long live the king ... And god help and bless this family true this hard time and bless michael's soul and children who have lost a great father ... I love him and miss him ... RIP ... and you are truely gone to soon ... god bless

July 8, 2009 at 12:04 am |
  42. Ashley

Hopefully we will know what and who was the cause of us to lose our pop Icon. Such a beautiful soul lost. May he Rest In Peace.This is It!!!!
    Michael you will be truly missed by your family, friends, and your fans. Your legacy will live on forever. We will continue to keep your family in our prayers.
    Remember to SMILE even when your hurting! We are hurting, but we have something to smile about. Thank you for all the memories.

July 8, 2009 at 12:03 am |
  43. denese anderson

i'm 52 years old and when i was in junior high during our lunchbreak we used to line dance to the jackson 5 music
    i've read alot of comments on here if you don't like michael jackson our the great coverage cnn is doing change the channel
    i lost my mom last year and i feel the pain his children and family are going through
    michael jackson i have always liked as a musician and person
    he was here on earth to serve a purpose like the rest of us
    don't forget it's not your place to judge him
    i am proud to know him,his music and what he wanted to accomplished while here on earth. may God be with his children and family

July 8, 2009 at 12:02 am |
  44. Beverly Pearson

Your breaking new, can't you all let this man rest in peace! No matter what you say we are still going to love him! He's a human being first, he is not perfect ,we all have something we are not proud of . So to the critics, we don't care to know how his body looked or anything else. He's not there he's gone to be with the Lord! You claim it touch so many of you when his daughter Paris spoke and begin to cry, she will hear all of this negative information about her father. Don't you all have any compassion for the children? All of you put yourself in the Jackson's shoes. We all or someone in the family have made mistake,forget all the negative and speak of the good. Stop judging or ye shall be judge with the same measure! Let him rest!

July 8, 2009 at 12:00 am |
  45. Terry / Washington State

This wonderful child/man would never hurt another child. I truly believe he related to children as a child himself. It was his physical age that brought about speculation.

The memorial was wonderful. SO many kind words above. The negative ones are people that will never be swayed. Their right as much as I believe them to be wrong.

His child was brave in her suffering and missing of her father. I hope these children are held in God's loving hands in the next months as they sort through the loss they've just endured. God Bless.

July 7, 2009 at 11:59 pm |
  46. De

To those of you who have ugly things to say about someone were you not taught if you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all.
    And yes Michael did alot for our world he fed the hungry and gave millions and millions to other charities,maybe they were not the ones you might have donated to but he did and I would gladly give my money to help pay for his memorial as I am sure alot of us out there would if asked too,shoot we could all give a little something. This is what is partly wrong with the world today if we all gave 1/2 our thoughts to what is really happening in the world, It would all be a better place. You have a right to your opion as do all of us that mourn
    for such an Incrediable Talent and such kindness to all
    GOD was Missing his Angel Michael and called him home.

Michael you will forever be. love Always THE World

July 7, 2009 at 11:56 pm |
  47. Floyd

I am a 49 yr. old male and I don't cry easily, to my surprise when they rolled Michael's casket out , I found myself weeping like a child and saying "Goodbye Michael. I grew up with Michael and loved him, but became conflict with him in his latter years. I was undecided about the charges against him. But while watching his memorial today I received a revelation and the conflict in my mind was solved. In no way do I believe this man would molest a child. While it is not apparent to all now, Michael was a genius! Even the changing of his appearance was a tool, to educate us to the insignificance of race. We all have to look in the mirror and decide, are we going to judge this man by the color of his skin or by the content of his character? Believe and say what you will but it's one thing you can't do and that is dismiss Michael Jackson because he touched us all with his greatness! He made us feel more alive and the title of his grammy winning album says it all 'Michael Jackson thrilled us! He touched all of our emotions and that's why we love him so and will miss him dearly.

July 7, 2009 at 11:55 pm |
  48. Donnie J. Maryland

South Carolina loves MJ so much, i visit my hometown this weekend and the people showed so much love for MJ. My prayers goes out to MJ's family and God will Bless his soul. LOVE YOU FOREVER

July 7, 2009 at 11:52 pm |
  49. Kaniz Faruque

This was one the memorial service that I will not forget and was not able to control my tears

July 7, 2009 at 11:46 pm |
  50. Mellowspirit

Michael must be feeling really stoked, on the 'Other Side', as he comes to understand how much he was so loved, and how he touched so many people in Life, and in death, as he transitions from matter to Spirit. I feel so lucky to have been here during his Lifetime. Goodbye to a dear, gentle, precious soul, with that beautiful smile. May you reside in pure light and peace and love forever. Thank you AC360, for excellent coverage, and my heart goes out to all the Jackson family members.

July 7, 2009 at 11:44 pm |