July 6th, 2009
  1. Heather

That's part of the Anderson charm...able to laugh at himself and still deliver great news. Love Colbert and laughed when I saw this episode.

Great job!

July 7, 2009 at 8:45 am |
  2. Annie Kate

Colbert was a hoot. Glad 360 enjoyed it too!

July 6, 2009 at 9:49 pm |
  3. Missydean louisville, ky

Colbert is just jealous he didn't think of it first.Everybody loved Bubbles.

July 6, 2009 at 6:11 pm |
  4. Jan

Who knew Bubbles the Chimp would get so much media time?

July 6, 2009 at 5:03 pm |
  5. Jason

Great Clip, so glad AC has such a great sense of humor to include this clip on his blog, I follow him on Twitter as well. Keep up good work AC

July 6, 2009 at 3:38 pm |
  6. Kay

It's good to see someone knows how to take a joke. It seems like when anyone else at CNN or Fox is mentioned on The Colbert Report or The Daily Show, they get horribly offended. I must admit I did find the incident between Jon Stewart and Jim Cramer hilarious, but it's nice to see someone on the news networks who is able to laugh at themselves. Thanks, AC!

July 6, 2009 at 3:03 pm |
  7. Ann

That's freaking hilarious!!!

July 6, 2009 at 2:13 pm |
  8. Azar Shah

I love Stephen Colbert and the shot at AC was really funny. AC, please give us some real news!! There are more important stuff happening in the world.

July 6, 2009 at 1:34 pm |
  9. Cindy

I LOVED this clip! I had seen it on Colbert and laughed my butt off. It is just hilarious! I knew Coop would have it on his show that night.

Cindy..Ga.

July 6, 2009 at 1:01 pm |
  10. Peggy Jordan

I have just been watching channel 4 in Jacksonville, Michael was talking about bein accused of molesting young boys, and he said in this conversation quote "that he would never do anything like that, and that he would cut his wrist before he would even think of it.

I'm not sure, but I thought I saw a big scar on his right wrist during one of his video songs. Am I wrong, or does anyone know ?

Thanks

July 6, 2009 at 12:44 pm |
  11. Darci

I was laughing so hard when I watched that episode of The Colbert Report I was crying!! Glad you found it amusing also!!

July 6, 2009 at 12:25 pm |