July 2nd, 2009

Evening Buzz: Jackson Rehearsal Caught on Tape

[cnn-photo-caption image=http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/02/jackson.wrap/art.jackson.aeg.jpg caption= "Michael Jackson is shown rehearsing at the Staples Center on June 23, two days before his death."]

Maureen Miller
AC360° Writer

Tonight on 360°, we'll play for you the last known video of Michael Jackson shot two days before he died.  CNN got the video from Jackson's concert promoter, AEG Live. It  was recorded at his last full rehearsal at LA's Staples Center. Jackson appears healthy as he danced and sang "They Don't Care About Us", a song from his HIStory album.

Anderson is reporting live from Los Angeles again tonight. He'll share with you his interview today with Randy Phillips, president and CEO of AEG. Phillips saw Jackson in his last rehearsal Wednesday night. He told Anderson that Jackson was a "healthy, vibrant human being" hours before his death. "He put his arm around me, and with that soft voice of his he whispered in my ear, 'Thank you, we're going to get it there together. I know I can do this.'"

Anderson also spoke with Jackson's show director, musical director and choreographer. All three have amazing insight on Jackson's final hours. The "King of Pop" was scheduled to return to the arena for another rehearsal at 4:30 p.m. Thursday, two hours after he was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center.

Tonight, we also have new insight on the memorial service that will take place Tuesday morning at the Staples Center. The arena has 20,000 seats.  We're also working our sources to find out when his funeral will take place.

There are also legal developments tied to Jackson's death. We've learned that a judge has delayed for a week, until July 13, a hearing to decide if Jackson's mother will remain the temporary guardian of Jackson's children.  Will the mother of Jackson's two oldest children, Debbie Rowe, try to get custody of them? Do you think she should? Share your thoughts below. Randi Kaye will have that story for you tonight.

In other news, a U.S. soldier has been abducted in southeastern Afghanistan. He's being held by a notorious militant clan, a senior U.S. military official said. Here's what's been pieced together: The American soldier and three Afghan soldiers were first captured by low-level militants who then quickly "sold" them to the clan. Nic Robertson will have the latest on military mystery tonight on 360°.

And, on a lighter note, don't miss tonight's shot. Wait 'till you see what a sea lion was caught doing in Southern California. We could put this in our infamous category of "Amazing Animal Video."

Join us for all this and much more starting at 10pm ET. See you then!

Filed under: Maureen Miller • The Buzz
  1. Pam

Hi Hillary, I do not know what video you were watching because Michael look good to be 50 years old. Maybe he do not move like he used to is because of his age. I can imagine after all of the years he performed and the way he peformed, he more than likely have knee problems. He looks good and he was performing well at the dress rehearsal. I am so glad to hear postive reports about all he has done for others during his life on earth and I know that GOD is welcoming him with open arms. He was truly a remarkable person and I miss him already. I grew up on his music when TV was still showing in black and white. May GOD continue to bless his family, especially his children.

July 3, 2009 at 2:22 am |
  2. Karen

I think there should be joint custody for the kids between Debbie Rowe and Katherine Jackson....Debbie honored Michaels wishes while he was alive...This is just like if she had gave them up for adoption and then wanted to find them or vice versa them look for her..
    If something happened to Katherine and Diana,who would get the kids then,so it is best they live between homes of Debbie and Katherine,with Debbie paying child support. You have to think about the future of the kids and not just the present....Michael was an awesome person and entertainer.

July 3, 2009 at 2:21 am |
  3. Jennifer St.Thomas

I fell like its a bad dream I'm having , It dose not fell real that he is no longer with us. He is only with us in our hearts. I grew up listing to his music. I love it all. I wish I could of ment him or to go to one of his concerts, it would have been a dream come true for me..... We should be celebrating Michael life not focusing on some of the bad stuff that Michale has done. We don't want to hear anymore lies about him. He is a WONDERFULL MAN and should be remembered for the wonderful things he has done he is the king of pop.. People need to leave him alone and STOP making fun of him..If your making fun of him you need to GET A LIFE!!! I also do not believe ANY of the lies that are going around about him. They are stupied rumers about him that need to stop.. like the whole thing about him with the young boy, I do not believe it for a sec. He loved kids so much and I do not believe it...I aslo do not think Michael ex wife should get the kids, she has not been in there lives. Michael wanted his mother to have his childern and I think we should respect Michale decision and let his mother have them.. Michael probly had a good reason for wanting his mother to have the kids.. I also think he should be burried at neverland he loved that place so much, like sophia bunsie said he NEEDS PEACE. We want Michael to rest in peace... I love you Michael Jakson you will forever be in my heart , I will NEVER forget you♥♥♥♥ xoox

July 3, 2009 at 2:18 am |
  4. SandraWI

Michael Jackson looks great on this video. This is a 50 year old man and you can see he's not only keeping up with the background dancers but at one point seems to have more energy then those younger guys. I can't believe he's dead. He is the greatest singer, dancer, and entertainer that ever existed and he is missed.

July 3, 2009 at 2:16 am |
  5. Barbara Ann

Anderson, who ownes Neverland and will the family be allowed to purchase it back and make it a tourist attraction like Gracesland? This would be the ultimate tribute for MJ

July 3, 2009 at 2:16 am |
  6. Joy-a loving fan

@ barry in texas,I saw the smile too and it was exquisit I can't explain it was just phenomenal ...and @ joan DEAL WITH IT because its going to be here for a while ok?I think the video clip is great it shows his passion in music and all he did...I watched it and just cried...we miss him so much.Although I didn't know him I felt close to him I mean we all did!Let us remember him as a loving,kind,soft spoken,thoughtfull giver and legend that he was..He would want us to celebrate all his good deeds and always keep him in our hearts..LOVE YOU so much MJJ..

July 3, 2009 at 2:13 am |
  7. Laura

I am profoundly disturbed by the media's coverage of the late Michael Jackson. I grew up with the "King of Pop" in the eighties. Every boy I ever dated performed the moonwalk and wore the jackets and gloves. My 8th grade Choir performed "We Are the World" for the Spring Concert. Later in life Michael Jackson had many trials, however ultimately he was aquitted. Why would his children want to hear about his child molestation allegations, or that they are not really his kids, or how sick did he look, how many drugs was he on? Are you kidding me? The man can not even be allowed to die in peace. He was an amazingly talented young man that showed us a world without color, race, sex, etc. It is so sad that we cannot just celebrate his life and morn his passing without the circus. He would be very disappointed by what was happening. None of these allegations or questions surrounding his death make a difference. The end result is still the same. Michael Jackson is deceased and his 3 children have no father.

July 3, 2009 at 2:07 am |
  8. sharon campbell

pleases listen michael was the best i was very sad larry ti hear about his death was listening to your news when it came across the tv but thing is let michael rest in peace all of this is a money thang now every body trying to get rich now and god see all things we know michael is at rest now and away from this crazy world no more sorrow no more sickness no more trying to drive him crazy and no more putting him down and made lord bless is family and comfort them god bless michael we love you and may you rest in peace and debbie role leave the kids alone you sole your kids for money so she need to leave the kids alone they are going to wonder why she sole them she will have problem.with them and they will go throught changes think about kids happiness.

July 3, 2009 at 2:04 am |
  9. jeanie & melissa

we love michael we grow up watching him we will miss him god bless him and family an kids our thoughts are with the jackson familys we cant bleve this happend to such a great pop starr god bless so sorry!!

July 3, 2009 at 1:55 am |
  10. Linda

I wholeheartedly agree with Anastasia and Vanessa. We all know that Michael was a talent beyond compare and that his spirit seemed so good and kind. I have to say that I've always admired Anderson Cooper as a seeker of the truth and reporter of the news but the pieces he has aired by Randi Kaye involving Michael's children truly upset me. Anderson has stated twice that he doesn't like reporting news about the private lives of children, yet he allows continued supposition about the dna parentage of all three of them. Anderson should be sensitive to this issue as he grew up with the fame of his talented mother. It is not our business whether Michael is the birth parent of the children. (Although I think he is.) He raised them all as if they were and obviously he loved them so very much. We don't delve into who are the actual parents of Maddox, Zahara, and Pax, the children adopted by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. So many times the media gets involved in more than the public wants to know. Just like the papparazzi stalk celebrities for photos they say we want to see. We don't really want to see crotch shots or drunken actors who have given performances that we've actually appreciated. Please Anderson use some restraint and good taste in your continued coverage of the dear departed Michael Jackson who can no longer defend himself. And certainly leave his children out of it entirely. How would anyone feel if they saw the headline "Whose Your Daddy?". We all need to have compassion for these children. Please preserve the legacy of Michael and include reports on all of his humanitarian efforts.

July 3, 2009 at 1:54 am |
  11. Nancy Savusa

I grew up with Michael as many did and love everything about him. I am so saddened from his death and watching the rehearsal I agree with everyone else, it looked like he was in good shape and happy. You will be forever in my heart and hope that you are at peace now. God speed dear Michael. Thank you for sharing such a talent with the world.

July 3, 2009 at 1:52 am |
  12. mary

May your family be at peace knowing Michael really wanted to sleep, his soul and heart will go on for ever and ever ,He was a wonderful person, and he will never ever be forgotten, and the Dr who put him to sleep, can live with that guilt for ever and ever,shame on you , you will never see the light of day for this mistake!!!!!

July 3, 2009 at 1:51 am |
  13. Aveian B

I have a lot of respect for AC and I know a job has to be done, but I think Michael Jackson, his children and family deserve to mourn him without all this negative inspection into his private life. I think in this instance the millions of fans around the world who truly love Michael, could care less about what he took and where he got it from. What was far more important was what he did to change this world. There will never be another person (on this earth) to care so much. He was greatly misunderstood and he cannot be classed together with Elvis, John Lennon nor Anna Nicole Smith. Those who are speculating and accusing him need to really check themselves and see if they can measure up to what he stood for, to what he did not just in the U.S but all over the world. The World loved him, his home country abandoned him. Most of his songs tell a story of a loving person being harassed and ridiculed. May he rest in peace. My heartfelt condolences go out to his children and to the Jackson family.

July 3, 2009 at 1:49 am |
  14. Cathy Moody

I was very amazed to see Michael looking so well, He still had what it takes to make a great comeback..!! He looked so good and it's so hard to understand what happen to him so soon after he was on stage. The answers we need to know and I am so glad CNN is doing this coverage on Michael. I grew up with his music from the time of the Jackson Five til now. I am a big fan. May his soul rest in peace.. Love You Michael..!! God Bless His Family.. Thanks Anderson..

July 3, 2009 at 1:47 am |
  15. Jennifer St.Thomas

It dose not seem real, i'm waitting for someone to come out and say its not true he is alive..I wish i had a chance to meet him or even go to one of his concerts.his music will never die. He is and always will be the kig of pop. I love you Michael Jackson you will always be in my heart. Rest In Peace..:'( i will never forget you.

July 3, 2009 at 1:44 am |
  16. kathleen

Ever since Michael died, the only time I stopped watching news and music videos of him was when I'm at work. I'm 39 yrs. old and my brothers are 40 and 41. We all bonded with his music and he was very much a part of our lives. I'm so saddened. My 7 year-old and I watch his youtube music videos every single night and she is now a big fan. If Michael was alive, his comeback concert will definitely add millions of young fans like my daughter to his already big following worldwide. This video rehearsal footage should be released to the public in a special dvd so we can own a piece of music legend history. It truly showed that even at age 50, he still has the moves he became famous for and boy, that to-die-for voice of his! I heard from Anderson that he was singing live in that rehearsal! I love you Michael. YOu will remain in my life forever!!! And to Ms. Debbie Rowe, please spare the Jackson family of more troubles and heartaches. You relinquished your rights as a mother to these kids when you accepted 8 million bucks from Michael! I wonder what is your motive this time because these kids grew up not knowing who you are.
    Shame on you! Long live Michael Jackson!!!

July 3, 2009 at 1:36 am |
  17. Veronica Crawaford

A Will is a legal contract that must be respected and executed. Debbie Rowe agreed via legal contract–which the court honored–to extinguish her rights as mother of the children for 8.5 million dollars. Debbie has proven to the world that she is not interested in parenthood, only money that can be obtained through her connection as the birth mother of the children. Debbie Rowe has absolutely no relationship with the kids, only with the money that is connected to the kids. I pray to God that the courts will honor Michael’s Will; and, not grant Debbie Rowe rights to reclaim the children.

July 3, 2009 at 1:33 am |
  18. Kimmer

I will certainly miss Michael's music; this earth has lost a great treasure. While I expect that Michael's will be followed, I do hope that Katherine will give some consideration to Debbie Rowe's being a willing partner to Michael in having children with/for him. We must remember it takes two-to-tango...should we think that there is no shame in having bought a "marriage" and the two children from that marriage. I would like to think that Michael appreciated something about Ms. Rowe that he would consider her in this arrangement.
    I hope that Katherine has lots of class and will herself invite Ms. Rowe to participate somehow in the lives of her and Michael's children.

July 3, 2009 at 1:32 am |
  19. Nancy D

The video proves to the very end Michael was giving to his fans. He gave us all a gift, his beautiful music. CNN has been doing a good job in providing us with a tribute to Michael, but if they really want to do right by Michael, CNN should stand behind Michael's wishes that he left in his Last Will and Testament and expose Debbie Rowe for what she is, and it sure isn't a mother!!!!!! Debbie Rowe gave Michael his children for one reason & one reason only, the almighty dollar, and she was paid very well. CNN needs to expose her, she sold her children for 8.5 million and now she sees a opportunity to get more money and if any one of us lets that gold digger get her greedy hands on those beautiful loving children, than shame on us. Michael left everyone of us with a legacy of his music and now we can give back to Michael by making sure that his wishes for his children to be raised by his loving mother. We all need to do our part to make sure that Debbie Rowe doesn't get her hands on these children, she would ruin their lives. Those children have been raised with lots of love and they sure wouldn't get that from her!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 3, 2009 at 1:28 am |
  20. Dave Schram

The father joe jackson when he was walking the red carpet was acting like he struck gold. His answers to questions were off the wall. It seems to me he is now back in the lime light and loving every minite of it. mi. jackson caried the famaley for years now we hear he was close to broke. is the father paying for the 14 karot gold casket. joe will rake in milions now . off his son.s death. mayby someone should whip him with abelt.

July 3, 2009 at 1:27 am |
  21. johnni johnson

if you think about it, this is
    Michael's GREATEST performance. He captured the attention of the entire world one last time. What other performer in our life time has ever accomplished that? Just think about it. GOD gave all of us this gift (Michael). We initially embrassed him, some later ridiculed him, and now we all, after his death, realized how much he was loved for what he gave to all of us. (Sound familiar). Don't forget Elvis, Princess Diana...and the list goes on, and how they too came under fire by rumors and speculation. This happens way too often in life and we still can't recognize a blessing or even appreciate a blessing when it stares us in the face. Michael did his job for fifty-years. He did what he was sent here to do; good, bad, or indifferent, WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE? Whatever Michael did or didn't do (which is between him and his maker) remember he has to answer to GOD for that. Instead of repeating what we have no knowledge of pertaining to his personal & private life lets take that energy that is being spent on the negative about this man...and pray for those people more than willing to destroy him in death. Pray for his family to get through it all. They are the ones that are suffering this great and loss. Do the right thing and do the christian thing and stop feeding into all this mess, and like Michael's song said, "Leave Me Alone". Rest in peace (finally) to Michael J Jackson and may GOD be with the Jackson family. Johnni of KC.

July 3, 2009 at 1:24 am |
  22. Shaterra

Bobby.M from Dallas... I did see the accomplishing smile... He was finally satisfied... He always say how he wsn't satisfied with anything... Well that shows he finally was satified with all he's done... I feel he is at rest... Peace from the world and now he found peace with-in... Miki looked great... he 50 so you can see a little difference but for a 50 yr old Mike he was great and I love him... I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, AND YOU KNOW I ALWAYS HAVE!... My baby was happy and now I can rest... It's beautiful and magnificient that smile at the end.

July 3, 2009 at 1:24 am |
  23. Veronica Crawaford

A Will is a legal contract that must be respected and executed. Debbie Rowe agreed via legal contract–which the court honored–to extinguish her rights as mother of the children for 8.5 million dollars. Debbie has proven to the world that she is not interested in parenthood, only money that can be obtained through her connection as the birth mother of the children. Debbie Rowe has absolutely no relationship with the kids, only with the money that is connected to the kids. I pray to God that the courts will honor Michael's Will; and, not grant Debbie Rowe rights to reclaim the children.

July 3, 2009 at 1:23 am |
  24. Ms. Johnson

in my opinion i believe debbie rowe just wants the money thats coming along with michael's children. its jus about the money. the children should be with michaels mom.

July 3, 2009 at 1:22 am |
  25. Windy

Debbie Rowe chose money over mothering, and was paid millions,
    she has no interest in being a loving mother as bonding takes place as soon as a child is born, she chose instead to run with the money!
    I'ts a shame to go against the last wishes of Michael May he rest in peace!

July 3, 2009 at 1:20 am |
  26. curtis h

for all of us who dont like pop music or michael jackson this has got to be the longest week as far as tv goes it just goes on and on.

July 3, 2009 at 1:15 am |
  27. One of Many

The truth is that Michael Jackson will always be alive in our hearts no matter what dirt they try to trhow at him even now that he is dead. I think this is disrespectful towards not only his unique talent and persona, but towards his kids and everybody that loved him. I deeply believe that he was a very genuine person but most of all an angel that we didn't deserve in this world. He sacrificed himself for the love he had for us (public/fans) he put his total trust in humanity and he was disappointed. Even the kids that he loved the most betrayed him by listening to the advice of the adults vwho wanted more money than he had already given them. And this was the problem; MJ was way too generous attracting voltures and rats ready to jump on his back for more. This is a lesson that he learned the hard way. Justice will be done but I'm afraid not in this world. Forgive us MJ and hope that you can rest in peace now. Lets give some respect and love back to the biggest superstar of all time, the one and only Michael Jackson. WE LOVE YOU MJ!!! Nobody can take that away from us.

July 3, 2009 at 1:14 am |
  28. curtis h

the mom should get the kids michael what a sad life he had

July 3, 2009 at 1:03 am |
  29. marie

This man age 50 look terrible in that rehersal. For those of you who know 50 year old friends look closely at them. Once you have done that look at MJ and compare. Someone should of had that guy in the hospital under care of normal physicians not paid off by him to give him meds for this and that. Certain drugs are very hard to detect after death if he doesn't look like walking death than you need to get out more often around people who are 50. I am his age and move faster and look a ton better and so do friends of mine and even some of my older friends. He looked more like a person on the corner buying crack disguished as a mime. Money buys a lot of great drugs.

July 3, 2009 at 12:44 am |
  30. Antoine

As I am sitting here watching the event unfolding the only conclusion I can think of is how lucky and privileged I have been in this life...To be able to learn about the great Muhamad Ali, watching the great Michael Jordan, seeing Tiger Woods do his stuff, watching President Obama achieve the unthinkable, and now about the say farewell to the greatest entertainer the world has ever seen, indeed it has been a priviliged for me...Have a safe journey home Michael God bless you will always and forever remain the KING OF POP....

July 3, 2009 at 12:41 am |
  31. Beverly Pearson

I seen the video and Michael look tied he was not as energetic as he normally be, he reach for his heart a couple of times. But see when it comes to money don't no one really care ,they just want the money. Take a look at the other videos and look at the energy he had. If you know anything about the spirit, you can be mentally and spiritually drain. Put yourself in his shoes just watching all the people screaming it drain me and I'm just watching it, so I know Michael be tied. People have the tendency to think that Michael is not a human being, he has feeling,problems,stresses,pains and he breathe just like we all do. Think logical about Michael he's a human being,he is not a robot. Michael you are at peace now ,so rest ! God be with you!

July 3, 2009 at 12:40 am |
  32. Cheri

I'm so glad someone else saw the smile!! Somehow it gave me peace to know that he was happy that night. Much love to the family .

July 3, 2009 at 12:37 am |
  33. Jo Ann

@ Jennifer, I have stopped watching. This show has been going downhill for a while but I've been a faithful viewer. Michael Jackson was a talented man but not the god some are making him out to be. He had many faults, as we all do. I'm not the only one who is annoyed at the constant MJ coverage. If 360 wants to pay homage to him, do a two hour show with real news in the first hour and let the adulation take place later when those of us not interested can turn it off.

July 3, 2009 at 12:35 am |
  34. bill. L.

M. Jackson was put on earth to give peace and to-getherness to mankind as was Bing Crosy Elvis Prestly.He was a little boy in a mans body, his devote kindness and love for other children was nothing but a show of what he wanted in return in his own life. He couldnt understand the meaness and ridicule by mean peaple towards him. May he be in peace now and may his family have peace. He should never be forgotten and may God be his father now, that he never had on earth.When his burial takes place we will all feel the tears of Angels fall upon us, and we will then know he has arrived in heaven and is in peace. Thank God for the wonderful gift he gave us all in M. Jackson.

July 3, 2009 at 12:34 am |
  35. Gwen

You will sadly be missed thru history. MJ your music will always carry on. You were one of the great pop singers in this world and always will be!!! Rest in Peace without pain and also without all the public problems in the past.

July 3, 2009 at 12:34 am |
  36. curtis h

michael looked thin and ill,his moves looked stiff nothing at all like in
    the past ,michael was treated like garbage when he was here,this is just the media making money its sad

July 3, 2009 at 12:32 am |
  37. mary

Michael Jackson was truely one of the greatest superstars there ever was and he will be dearly missed. Very tragic that he had to leave us so suddenly when he still had soo much magic to share with the world. He will live forever in our hearts with a legacy that will always be remembered throughout history. I still can't believe he's gone...This is so sad. RIP....

July 3, 2009 at 12:31 am |
  38. rose

My husband and I have watched Michael's new video shown on CNN and we just looked at each other when it was over and said: He is incredible still at 50 ! and yes he does smile at the end...
    Watching Larry King interview Jermaine Jackson we were both struck by how profoundly Jermaine loved his brother and we wondererd why Larry was so insensitive! "Inquiring minds" will always want to know but it is respect that is due at this time. Jermaine talks about Michael climbing the tree at Neverland to write his songs, and Larry just asks why he would climb a tree to write a song!
    That is the problem with so many people who just don't understand the sensitivity and sensibilities of Michael Jackson and his creative genius . That magnificent tree is just like he was... starting at the roots that nourish to the leaves that flourish... its essence inherently Divine.

July 3, 2009 at 12:31 am |
  39. Winni

I saw the smile, the smile of contentment and acheivement. I have been a Michael Jackson fan for years, the type that never got caught up in the negative hype. We are all human and have own querks, so why should he be any different. He will always be in my heart and I know I will get to meet him in the great beyond. Rest in peace Michael.

July 3, 2009 at 12:28 am |
  40. Judith Hoff

I am a 61 yr.old white woman who loved the artist Michael Jackson and MJ the human being. I have enjoyed hearing on CNN all those who were close to Michael validate what I have always felt- that he was a decent, caring person. A wonderful human being who was misunderstood because he was different and was preyed upon by those who wanted money. Thank you for letting us hear from those who really knew him for who he was. We forget that some of the worlds greatest artists- Van Gogh, Beethoven led troubled lives. They were all gifts to us. Let us be greatful that they walked among us and that they finally have the peace they were denied while here on earth.

July 3, 2009 at 12:28 am |
  41. julia

i beg that micheal's will be followed through with, we owe him that much. he looked so lovely there in that video omg.a man who gave so much to this world, yet got so little...u will forever remain in my heart micheal. i love u!!

July 3, 2009 at 12:27 am |
  42. teresa byrd

I loved Michael Jackson from the first time i seen him.I've grown up on his music,wathching the last rehearsal video over and over.He gives me chills just as he always has.He was a brilliant man.His spirit and music will live on in all of us.Michael may you find peace.

July 3, 2009 at 12:25 am |
  43. Kay Lopez

It saddened me to see the media focus on the past accusations, right away, that were never proven.Instead of focusing on the wonderful things he did for charity.He was an amazing man, and deserves to be respected.I think , there should be a code of conduct with the media, as there is with other professions.He was not only hurt by the accusations, but by the media also. And I don't think that he ever got over that.And that was truly a tragedy.There will never be another Michael Jackson.Nobody can ever come close.And how lucky we were to have had him in our time.Thank you Michael, we love you.

July 3, 2009 at 12:22 am |
  44. Beth Guerrero

mr. anderson copper,
    i'm devastated over michael jackson death!!!! i watched michael's
    final rehearsal. first of all i believe someone did something to
    michael jackson whether be one of doctors or somebody else. but
    after viewing the final rehearsal. i know he was making a huge, huge
    statment in the music, the words and the way they were marching
    around and saluting. i believe it was about politics, the wars and that
    nobody cares about the people all over the world!!!! i also believe
    the politcs knew about it and wanted it stopped by a doctor or someone else.
    how could michael be so excited about his comeback, be check
    out by insurance doctors say he's in good heath and michael jackson
    dies 6/25/09. this should also be looked into. because people all over
    the world would listen to michael jackson.
    thank-you,
    Beth, hayward,calif.

July 3, 2009 at 12:21 am |
  45. Brenda, NC

I am a 55 year old woman, and I am still a Big Michael Jackson fan, and always will be. His death has hurt me like a member of my family has passed away. I can't imagine how his family feels. I'm watching Larry King interviewing Jermaine at Neverland and it brings tears to my eyes. I don't know what else to say, to the Jackson Family, "Pain endureth for a night, but Joy cometh in the morning." I won't say Goodbye Michael, but I'll see you in the Rapture. May God bless and keep you. Brenda

July 3, 2009 at 12:19 am |
  46. Angelica Mulato

My children and I are very saddened about the very tragic and unexpected end to the life of a great humanbeing. I pray that he finds the peace and happiness in death that he so longed for in life. Regarding the custody issue I am not so sure that katherin is such a great choice being that her and Joe are still together and we all know he is not a good person, has anybody considered any of his sisters (exept Latoya) ?
    all very saddened by the tragic and sudden end to Michael's life, may he rest in peace and have the peace and happiness he did not have on this earth. About the custody hearing I'm not sure if being with Katherin is the

July 3, 2009 at 12:15 am |
  47. Aisa Alasuak

R.I.P M.J

July 3, 2009 at 12:13 am |
  48. Toby Champion

Jackson's smile at the end of the video made my day! How lovely to see such a proud smile as the dramatic, staged intensity (umbrella-) faded away. Great last video.

July 3, 2009 at 12:12 am |
  49. Wanda Johnson

I feel a great deep loss, Michael felt like family to me. I grew up on his music. I remember having wall to wall posters of Michael and The Jackson 5 on my walls in my bedroom when i was young. I miss him so very much. My prayers go out to his family for now and always because this is not going to be easy, but, they will get passed it and so will we because thats how i feel Michael would of wanted it. I know i never really met him face to face but i felt as though i knew him. I adored him as a young teenager and wish i could of met him face to face but finances would not allow it. My mother was a single mom and tv and all his center folds was all i had of Michael. I would go to sleep holding his picture. We all grew up and went about our lives but i never stopped loving him no matter what the media and news said or accused him of. We shall not judge, thats the Lords job. I love you Michael now and always, THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE YOU!!!!!!!

July 3, 2009 at 12:12 am |
  50. Margaret

And nobody should ever even consider taking away little Blanket's big brother and sister; it would be unthinkably cruel.

July 3, 2009 at 12:10 am |