July 2nd, 2009

Evening Buzz: Jackson Rehearsal Caught on Tape

[cnn-photo-caption image=http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/02/jackson.wrap/art.jackson.aeg.jpg caption= "Michael Jackson is shown rehearsing at the Staples Center on June 23, two days before his death."]

Maureen Miller
AC360° Writer

Tonight on 360°, we'll play for you the last known video of Michael Jackson shot two days before he died.  CNN got the video from Jackson's concert promoter, AEG Live. It  was recorded at his last full rehearsal at LA's Staples Center. Jackson appears healthy as he danced and sang "They Don't Care About Us", a song from his HIStory album.

Anderson is reporting live from Los Angeles again tonight. He'll share with you his interview today with Randy Phillips, president and CEO of AEG. Phillips saw Jackson in his last rehearsal Wednesday night. He told Anderson that Jackson was a "healthy, vibrant human being" hours before his death. "He put his arm around me, and with that soft voice of his he whispered in my ear, 'Thank you, we're going to get it there together. I know I can do this.'"

Anderson also spoke with Jackson's show director, musical director and choreographer. All three have amazing insight on Jackson's final hours. The "King of Pop" was scheduled to return to the arena for another rehearsal at 4:30 p.m. Thursday, two hours after he was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center.

Tonight, we also have new insight on the memorial service that will take place Tuesday morning at the Staples Center. The arena has 20,000 seats.  We're also working our sources to find out when his funeral will take place.

There are also legal developments tied to Jackson's death. We've learned that a judge has delayed for a week, until July 13, a hearing to decide if Jackson's mother will remain the temporary guardian of Jackson's children.  Will the mother of Jackson's two oldest children, Debbie Rowe, try to get custody of them? Do you think she should? Share your thoughts below. Randi Kaye will have that story for you tonight.

In other news, a U.S. soldier has been abducted in southeastern Afghanistan. He's being held by a notorious militant clan, a senior U.S. military official said. Here's what's been pieced together: The American soldier and three Afghan soldiers were first captured by low-level militants who then quickly "sold" them to the clan. Nic Robertson will have the latest on military mystery tonight on 360°.

And, on a lighter note, don't miss tonight's shot. Wait 'till you see what a sea lion was caught doing in Southern California. We could put this in our infamous category of "Amazing Animal Video."

Join us for all this and much more starting at 10pm ET. See you then!

Filed under: Maureen Miller • The Buzz
  1. Michael Nadal

We owe you some much Michael, I owe you so much! What are we going to do without someone to inspire us to love each other. We didn't do enough when you were here to defend you and to hold up what you were trying to tell us. We failed by letting the horrible news media kill you. We have to do better. We all must treat each other better.

I hope they CLONE you! I hope someone brings you back someday so that we can make it up to you. What a terrible injustic, what a terrible loss to humanity.

Michael is no star... He is a SUPERNOVA!!!

July 3, 2009 at 12:08 am |
  2. Nancy

Wow! What an electrifying performance . . . and that was only rehearsal! I'll bet he would have put on the "concert of the ages". It brings me to tears as I feel the energy and the emotion that he put into his art. He had moves that only God could give. Michael, dance on, my brother . . .

Nancy–The Bahamas

July 3, 2009 at 12:05 am |
  3. Debbie

I was so fortunate to have attended his Victory Tour in 1984, and it was, and I'm sure will always be the Best Concert I will ever have the opportunity to attend in my lifetime. Spectacular!

Michael Jackson was a True Legend and a Perfectionist. The world has lost an Icon.

I appreciate the coverage CNN has in regards to all of the updates on Michael Jackson, I just wish that is was about the great future that awaited Michael and his fans, and not of his demise.

I sincerely hope that Michael's final wishes will be honored, as he states in his will.

Rest In Peace Michael, and May God Bless You and Keep You Safe.

July 3, 2009 at 12:00 am |
  4. MichaelisAnANgelNow

I just wanted to say I grew up like to many with Michael Jackson's music and too heard reports over the years about his supposed drug problems.
    But you played this video and everyone says he looks great. He does, BUT he appears very sickly to me. He's thinner than he normally is, he has lost muscle in his arms, wasting it looks like. He was flaling his arms around spastic like. He clearly was suffering physically, yet going through the motions.
    But the most obvious is, if you play it over and over, you can see him literally gasping for air through out the performance.His chest is writhing for more oxygen. He's pulling it off pretty good, but you can see him opening his mouth for more air and he's more stressed physically than the others.
    Not only that, his lips are blue and his skin is more of a pasty white color, whiter than he normally is.
    Why can't anyone else see this and his straining? Even his set people and promoters etc., couldn't spot there was something wrong?!
    Perhaps he couldn't be helped because he wouldn't accept reason. But he looks like death warmed over in this footage and I had to say that as my honest opinion. So many say he looks like the old Michael from teh "Thriller " days, but I hate to say it, he couldn't cut the mustard like then. It's natural with age. And he tried so hard to prove he could. The sad part is his body was so damaged by not eating, taking all the drugs, uppers, downer, sleeping aids, painkillers and then this one that he was taking through a shot or I.V. No wonder his heart konked out!
    He will be sadly missed. It's a shame he didn't realize he was destroying himself. His brother Jermaine was right when he said ' he was a victim of his own success"!
    May he finally be at Peace. I know he has a favored seat in heaven.
    Keep up the great work reporting Anderson, and I hope you see what I see when you view the footage.

July 2, 2009 at 11:55 pm |
  5. Lucy

Michael looks great and the man has always been slim. He is not a novice in the business, long rehearsal are a norm for a man of his talent. About Debbie Rowe if she wants the children is she going to give back the 8.5 million back? Lastly this death to me sounds like LADY DIANA SPENCE's untimely death she was lonely and yet the WORLD loved her and so is MIchael Jackson. The WORLD loves Michael no matter what anyone says!!!!!!!!!!

July 2, 2009 at 11:55 pm |
  6. DEBBIE DELP

I truly think Debbie Rowe should back off and leave those kids alone. all these years she didn't want to have anything to do with these children and even juschaelt recently after MJ's death she said she didn't have time to raise these children because of all the work at her ranch. I truthfully think the nanny should get the children especially all that we've heard over the years about the way MJ's father treated him and since Michael left him out of the will. I just hope looks and listens to what the children want. Miss you Michael always and forever. There will never be another performer as great as you were.

July 2, 2009 at 11:54 pm |
  7. Aamir

I wish, I can be in his funeral ! May Allah give him paradise. all our prayers are with him. He will always live in our heart.

Thank you AC360.com and CNN for the coverage

It feels that i am a part of this.

thank

July 2, 2009 at 11:53 pm |
  8. Danie T

I am grateful to the promoters and CNN for the coverage of MJ. I am grateful that they have allowed us to see how healthy and happy he was on stage. I can' t believe MJ or the promoters ever doubted their fans. All MJ would have to do is step out on stage and the fans would come. It's sad to realize that we will never get to see him live on stage again. I am sure the promoters will find a way to release the rehearsal footage so that his fans can have it or at least that's my hope. A fan always and forever. RIP MJ.

July 2, 2009 at 11:52 pm |
  9. Polly M. Turley

What a great video,I would have loved see see him do the tour.Thank you to the media for all the info, if it was'nt for you we would not get to see all the old videos and songs. Michael you can rest now you deserve it. Your legacy will live on for you.

July 2, 2009 at 11:52 pm |
  10. catherine

You will reign forever in our hearts, MICHAEL, KING OF POP. You were a superhuman force of nature, like thunder and lightning, an act of God. Nobody ever has or ever will be able to
    bust those fantastic moves or sing those tender, profound songs that will live on forever to unite people the way that you did. You transcended race and gender to show and profess
    universal love. You were a sweet, tender, sensitive, wounded, colorblind child-man, adopting white children, first black on MTV, more than a man, less than a god –
    a veritable force of nature is what you are and what you will always remain.

YOUR LEGACY IS COLORBLIND, UNIVERSAL L-O-V-E WHICH WILL
    INSPIRE AND LIVE ON IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER.

Je t'aime, Michael.

cl

July 2, 2009 at 11:51 pm |
  11. Marsha Pritchett

Michael Jackson was the cat's meow. Everyone must remember, Michael was human. No one is perfect, but Michael brought joy to a lot of peoples lives. Mike was the man. When you stop to talk, if you don't have anything nice to say, do not say anything at all. Remember that man's kids has ears and they have been hurt enough. He is gone let him rest in peace. Rest in peace Mike, God be with your family in thier time of grief. God bless you.

July 2, 2009 at 11:50 pm |
  12. ahmed

MJ we love your music you are the best, we will miss you , RIP

July 2, 2009 at 11:48 pm |
  13. tracey

it is such a tragedy, one of the greatest performer and humanitarian the world have ever seen has shocked us with his untimely death. condolences to his children and wider family. may his soul rest in peace.
    **debbie rowe is just digging the mine for more and more gold, she doesnt deserve those kids, i hope when they do go to court the kids say "oh hell no woman, we dont know you, we want grandma"

rest in peace MICHAEL JACKSON u r an ICON, and your music will LIVE 4EVA, PEACE JAMAICA MISSES YOU

July 2, 2009 at 11:48 pm |
  14. Terry - Scottsdale, Arizona

Anderson,

I found the CNN story on Dr Neil Ratner (NY anesthesiologist) and the Michael Jackson tour physician in 1997 an incredible link to the looming drug trail and its implications................keep chasing this one..................the enablers need to be held accountable.............Curious and even more fascinating - Question: Is there any further relation here to Brett Ratner (Hollywood)?????? that would be the yellow brick road...................great reporting

July 2, 2009 at 11:46 pm |
  15. Margaret

It would have been a great concert, and he knew it. When he went to sleep for that last time, he was confident that everything was going to be okay in his world and in his children's world. Those who love him should take comfort in that fact.
    As far as the custody issue with those children, it sounds as though their births were strictly business with Debbie Rowe, fee for service–although it seems to me she came out in his support on occasions, perhaps because he was the father of her children but maybe, just maybe, because she cared about him and the future of the children.
    In any case, it would certainly be understandable if she wanted to make sure they weren't hurt by their grandfather, the man who caused so much pain to Michael Jackson.

July 2, 2009 at 11:46 pm |
  16. Lynn

I think that something needs to happen to the Doctor. It took 30 minutes to call 911, He has preforming CPR on the bed not the floor, and it seems that he kind of waited till any drugs that might have been in MJ's system to clear. I just really haven't liked the things I've heard about him.

July 2, 2009 at 11:45 pm |
  17. Lynn

I just wanted to say "Thank you" to Jermaine Jackson for his words tonight on the Larry King show. So unbelievably hard for him to do but it was something I think we all appreciated and truly needed to hear.
    Michael will be remembered for his kind and gentle heart, along with his incredible talent for as long as there's time.
    Rest In Peace Michael...
    You are so loved!

July 2, 2009 at 11:45 pm |
  18. donna

RIP M.J.

July 2, 2009 at 11:43 pm |
  19. chaz

I got goose bumps just watching this...Michael would have torn up the stage again....I can't believe he's gone. I cry almost everyday.

I MISS YOU MICHAEL

July 2, 2009 at 11:40 pm |
  20. donna

M.J. looked great in this video. He smiled at the end if you all seen that. Something went teribly wrong.

July 2, 2009 at 11:40 pm |
  21. P-WILS

MICHAEL WAS GOD SENT. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. DEBBIE SHOULD PLEASE LEAVE THOSE KIDS TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE CAUSE SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THEM AFTER SHE GIVE UP HER PARENTAL RIGHTS FOR 8.5M. SHE IS SO GREEDY I HATE HER. LET MICHAEL SOUL REST IN PEACE. "MICHAEL I WILL LOVE EVEN IN DEATH. REST MICHAEL REST.

July 2, 2009 at 11:39 pm |
  22. mariah

Michael is a great soul and had a pure heart Love and peace will live on in his legacy but MJ is in heaven with God and His angels. No evil can touch him now. I ask that all of u say a prayer for his precious child-ren and his family in Yeshua Jesus, the Messiah. Amen

July 2, 2009 at 11:35 pm |
  23. norma

Michael Jackson, a spectacular entertainer who cannot be duplicated. I will miss all those magical performances and those heart-felt musical renditions. You are truly an Icon and your legacy will live on. May you rest in peace.

So long.....
    N

July 2, 2009 at 11:33 pm |
  24. ann

I'm shocked that people are interested in this wierdo. Will be glad when this story goes away. It is as uninteresting as ann nicole and even creepier.

July 2, 2009 at 11:33 pm |
  25. Hilary

I was born in 1988- after the jackson 5, off the wall, thriller even bad days and i am one of michaels biggest fans. I think Michael looked GREAT in those last videos- trust greatness. thanks to AEG for the videos and CNN on great coverage on a true WORLD ICON.
    I know that the concerts would have been AMAZING- true michael style.

Jo Anne- Theres a reason theres so much coverage- he is the biggest superstar in the world- loved by every nationality, race, religion and age group- the world has just lost a true genius.

July 2, 2009 at 11:30 pm |
  26. Pat

I grew up with the Jackson Five and I love his music...All of it...He seemed to be such a kind and loving person. Look at all the money he gave to charitys! More than anyone, ever! I still can't believe he's gone. I know he is at peace, finally. After all he went thru and I saw how mean people can be. Made me feel sick! I pray the children will stay with his mom. Such a wonderful spirit! Jo Ann, I have family in Afganistan and Iraq. As scary as that is and trust me it is. I am very well informed and kept up to date. As a christian I look to God for hope and comfort in all situations. All who are suffering. We live our lives in the moment because we don't know what the next day brings. Right now is a time to look back on Michael's life whom is loved by millions. God bless his family!

July 2, 2009 at 11:27 pm |
  27. KIM-TEXAS

I think he is truely the king and his service will be very nice but no one has said what michael will have on because i saw the casket wow! i can only imagne what they will pull his and i also think it would be good for everyone who cared and loved michael all around the world at a certain time get together and we all hold hands and sing we are the world we did that when i was little kid so that will great to do and we will go down in the book of world records. we love you mj.

July 2, 2009 at 11:24 pm |
  28. J Brooks

This is a tremendous loss. I hope Michael has finally found some peace. I agree with Al Sharpton when he said to tell the whole story about Michael. (not get stuck on one or 2 questions or facts.) Everyone has something in his or her closet. Being a celebrity (in this case...a legend) is a blessing and a curse. People want to know EVERY detail about your life.

The fact is Michael had a sweet and kind spirit. He wanted to make this world a better place. Let's celebrate that and not dwell on those things that should be private and personal. Let us clean out our own windows before we cast stones at others.

Rest in peace, Michael. I will always play your music and remember the talent that was yours and how you blessed not only my life, but many many others.

July 2, 2009 at 11:22 pm |
  29. Karla Brooks

I have always been a loyal and devoted fan of Michael Jackson, and after I saw your video over and over= 12 times, I still can't believe that our pop star icon is gone....it's so shocking that the timing of his death was supposed to be his comeback, (he wouldn't have a problem coming back). This man was loved by everyone around the world. God has made a special place in heaven for Michael. For all Michael had endured at the hands of his father, and never having a childhood aiding in his bizarre actions, and his untimely death. I blame his father. If he would have given Michael the love and understanding and listening he deserved (being a child), I think Michael's life would have turned out differently. MAY GOD BLESS MICHAEL, HIS CHILDREN, AND HIS PRECIOUS MOTHER FOR HER CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH HER GRANDCHILDREN.
    Debbie Rowe reminds me of a money-grubbing person, who will use her children, to get monetary gains for herself. I think the Jackson family is in for a fight, and I hope they stand up for the children to stay with their grandmother.

July 2, 2009 at 11:18 pm |
  30. DENISE T. SMITH

I FEEL MICHAEL WAS AN ICON AND MUSICAL GENIUS...NO ONE ELSE COULD BEAT HIM...IT IS A SAD LOST AND HE WILL BE MISSED BY MILLIONS...REST IN PEACE MICHAEL JACKSON...

July 2, 2009 at 11:18 pm |
  31. Trudy Lawrence

watching his last rehearsal and seeing how strong and amazing he looks on stage make my head raised,just to imagine the kind of performance he was going t deliver on his tours,but now he's in a better place looking down on us his family and fans.Micheal Jackson you'll be sadly missed i will always remember you through out my life and now only the memories of Micheal i have to share with my daughter.Micheal Jackson rest in peace.I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MICHEAL JACKSON AND YOU'RE ALWAYS GOING TO BE IN MY PAYERS

July 2, 2009 at 11:18 pm |
  32. Darren

He looked great! If he has been hiding the use of various prescription drugs and had doctors all around him giving him powerful medications since the Pepsi commercial accident, I bet we would have seen a Michael Jackson over the years that wasn't quite as eccentric and troubled... Sounds like he lived a lot of his life since then in an altered state of mind... Money buys you anything– including doctors that will tour with you and give you things as powerful as anesthesia... Imagine a Michael Jackson clean and pure not using anything. He must have dealt with a lot of pain in more ways than one.

July 2, 2009 at 11:16 pm |
  33. Tracey

My concern withDebbie Rowe getting custody of the 2 oldest children is for the youngest what wl become of him? At this time after losing their father then to lose their siblings is wrong on so many levels. I hope the courts don't let this happen for the sake of those beautiful kids. God bless those little angels

July 2, 2009 at 11:16 pm |
  34. Marjorie

On AC360 tonight Al Sharpton said that Michael did "We are the World" before LIve Aid" implying that without MJ, there would have been no Live Aid. Let's give credit where credit is due – to Bob Geldof. He was the one who brught attention to the African famine first. He did "Do They Know it's Christmas" in November of 1984. Then a few months later they did "We are the World". Bob Geldof organized Live Aid which would have happened without "We are the World". At least on this side of the pond, Bob Geldof has never received the credit he is due for starting the whole African relief movement. And in my opinion "Do They Know it's Christmas" is a far superior song to "We are the World". Michael Jackson deserves credit for many things but not for this.

July 2, 2009 at 11:15 pm |
  35. Bridgett

I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the show tonight and I was very happy that the focas on Micheal Jackson was postive. Thanks for not focusing on on the negative. Its refreshing to hear the good things about Micheal Jackson, he was an incredable person and he deserves respect. Again Thank you, Great show!!!!!

July 2, 2009 at 11:12 pm |
  36. Hellen a devoted fan!

The "King of Pop" raised the bar in the music industry and the world will miss him dearly; he cannot be replaced. More importantly he managed to inspire people all around the world to contribute to philanthropic efforts. May God rest his soul!

July 2, 2009 at 11:12 pm |
  37. frances

Michael was a good man and an amazing singer and dancer.I am upset about the way this man has been treated and is still been treated bad. This man has done so much good to needy kids in Africa and other countries and today most of what is said about him is negative, that is terrible. Debbie Row is not a mother, she is a money grabber, coming forward to claim these kids at this point is all about money,His mom and family are the ones who should raise these kids not that money grabber.

July 2, 2009 at 11:09 pm |
  38. Aline Ikuzwe

Hi Ibrahim you are very right but just for children we should pray for her to just get supervisor visitation but I don't think she will be interested because she look like she is just behind money like she did before.I have been in situation like that : I raised a daughter,her mother did like M.J ex-wife and at the age off 29 she diced to go back home to look for her mom but she was dead so she will never know her mom or see her picture.It's sad and it's preventable.Thanks Haeven Father keep michael family strong in this tough time.Amen

July 2, 2009 at 11:08 pm |
  39. sophia bunsie

The GREATEST ENTERTAINER IN THE UNIVERSE. There will be NO OTHER like Michael , NO OTHER. I've never met the man but I truly miss him
    T.

July 2, 2009 at 11:06 pm |
  40. Nakia

They should play this tape at the end of his service tuesday. Its like he is saying goodbye. I just wish everybody will focus on the good and acomplishment that he has done for the world. It doesnt matter whether he took drugs. He did what he was brought on this earth to do, his misson is completed. It is a sad moment for the entire word, let him rest in peace.

July 2, 2009 at 11:06 pm |
  41. Lena

Micheal Jackson lives forever with all his music and dance moves. It was very tragedy what happen to the KING of POP. The so call doctors you gave him all the pills should be arrested for helping him. I never believe not one word the spoke about him . His children should remain with Micheal Jackson"s mother as he request. Sorry to say Debbie Rowe just want money. I followed his story of Micheal Jackson. Micheal Jackson R.I.P. and now you are singing and dancing from above.

July 2, 2009 at 11:06 pm |
  42. Rebekkapace

you know a lot of things are reality but this,....i mean it's not true....here I am a person who doesn't even listen to his music that often but I was deeply touched this man is the greatest man to have ever lived I wish and hope that all that negativity just be eliminated and that everyone realise he is and will forever be the KING...

July 2, 2009 at 11:05 pm |
  43. vindra

it's such a pity that someone who gave so much to the world of music, breaking many barriers, got so little and lived such a lonely sad life. he looked content in that reheasal – happy to be lost in his own world on a stage and being the best he could be . -a real loss to the music industry.

July 2, 2009 at 11:05 pm |
  44. Shacole

This is great footage...I appreciate being able to see him in his last hours doind what he loved to do...Entertain...But more than that Michael Jackson is a great man with a great big heart...I hope that he is looking down on us now and seeing how much we love him...Michael you are one of my biggest inspirations and i love n miss you

July 2, 2009 at 11:03 pm |
  45. Samantha - Boone County - Wv

it hurts my heart so bad! it seems like they should come back tomorrow saying "It was all a lie" but it isn't. To those who is "tired" of hearing about it.. stop watching it.. we want to know about our idol!

my heart goes out to his close friends. His family & most importantly his children

RIP MJ

we know you had a-lot left in you!

July 2, 2009 at 11:01 pm |
  46. James

Too much MJ – no doubt he was a great entertainer AND his passing is very sad but ... Enough already.

July 2, 2009 at 11:01 pm |
  47. AS, Germany

Rev. Al Sharpton "Thank you so much" it's great to hear someone talk about the "other" MJ the media seemd to have forgotten about – the good thinks he did years before any star realy thought about HIV, and hunger in Africa, his support for various projects, and his on going support for all kinds of charities.

Now, regarding Ms. Rowe. Despite the fact that Ms. Rowe is the biological mother of MJ's odler childern, Prince and Paris, can a judge honestly thing, that it would be in the best interest of the children if they where separated from each other. These kids just there loving father, can anyone realy believe that separation would be an option.

Kids are not property – we all know this – but I guess MJ had a reason why he excluded his former wife, Ms. Rowe from his will and why he did not want her to be the guardian for his three kids.

Since I'm not an american citizen I don't know how the american system works; but could a judge even consider separation as "the best interest for the kids"? Don't the children have a right to be heard as well in regards with whom they wanna be living?

Shouldn't it be up to them?!!!!!

July 2, 2009 at 11:01 pm |
  48. benye lee

I GREW UP WITH MJ, HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN MESMERIZING, HYPNOTIZING, ELECTRIFYING AND HIS DANCING IS AN OPTICAL ILLUSION. THE MOST INCREDIBLE PERFORMER AND MOST FAMOUS PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE. WHAT A LOSS!!! HE LOOKED GREAT IN HIS REHEARSALS. GOD BE WITH HIM. HE WILL NEVER BE REPLACED!

July 2, 2009 at 11:00 pm |
  49. Aaron Moore #1 fan

I would just like to say that growing up I absolutely idolized Michael Jackson and still do. He is LOVE and to hear the media crucify him is way past wrong. As a child I would perform his songs at family functions. This man, this Legend was such an inspiration for me I cant begin to tell you. How can people step on his name like this, even in death. To his family, I am so sorry for your loss. To his kids, Michael is your father. He will truely live forever. To this world, if more people were like Michael this world would be a better place. Over 300 million dollars to charities remember that.

July 2, 2009 at 11:00 pm |
  50. Alice

Although I do not consider myself a devoted fan of Michael Jackson, I have enjoyed his music, been mesmerized by his talent, and been saddened at the public spectacle of his private life. My prayers go out to his family and friends, in particular to his children, to Janet, Jermaine, and his mother Catherine. An immense loss for the world, the pain and heartache for his family cannot be imagained. While each person on earth struggles to find meaning and purpose in their lives, Michael is a gift bestowed upon all of us – a spirit sent to give us joy, and to make us reflect on our own lives through what he experienced. Each person has their own special song that connected part of their life to Michael – an identifier. For myself, that is "Leave Me Alone". In particular, the chorus: "Leave me alone, just stop doggin' me around". He has gone from us. We should let go of the speculation surrounding his death, it will not bring him back. Let his family settle their private matters in a private way. Stop all the talk. Let him have peace. Let his soul rest. Finally.

July 2, 2009 at 11:00 pm |