July 1st, 2009

Video: Michael Jackson's changing face

Charlotte Triggs
People

Even after more than a dozen smash hits, Michael Jackson never shook the insecurities he developed during his childhood, when he was mercilessly teased by his father. Jackson said his dad repeatedly told him: "God, your nose is big." Hearing that, "you want to die," Jackson said in a 2003 documentary. "And on top of it, you got to go on stage ... in front of hundreds of thousands of people and, just God, it's just hard. I would've been happier wearing a mask."

In a way, he ended up doing that: Starting with a nose job in the early 1980s, Jackson radically transformed his face, although he would only ever admit to a second nose job and the skin condition vitiligo (in which pigment-producing cells are destroyed). But plastic-surgery experts say vitiligo alone would not have left his skin such an even shade and add that, based on photos, the rumors of eye lifts, cheek implants, chin work and skin bleaching likely have some credence.

Says Dr. Wallace Goodstein, who shared a practice with Jackson's former plastic surgeon in the early '90s: "There's no question he had too many inappropriate surgeries. And they didn't serve him well."

Read more...

Filed under: Michael Jackson
  1. John Osuna

Michael's demise is a lesson to us all and in particular brings to the forefront the role parents play in managing a gifted child.
    RIP Michael you will alway be in our hearts.

To Michael's children, i ope i have not seen the last of daddy, i would admire to see a rebirth of his musical genius in any one you in the future. (Uganda)

July 2, 2009 at 4:08 am |
  2. John Osuna

RIP Michael you will alway be in our hearts.

July 2, 2009 at 4:08 am |
  3. Oanna

why we kill everything is good in this world?.::..the press...that wacko jacko thing,those emberasing questions...poor michael!!!....the world needed him...and needs him stil..u think is if those things with molesteting childs were true their parents will accept money in exhange of their child's pain? i doubt. as how many money he had,he could pay 1000 poor africans childs to do so....hes poor soul can now rip...he really loved the world..even the world did't.
    have a nice day!

July 2, 2009 at 2:35 am |
  4. Ellen, Georgia

I am devastated over the death of Michael Jackson. I am 62 years old and I have enjoyed his music and dancing genius for the majority of my life. It is unfortunate that there are people in this world (like my husband -classical music only ), who did not know about the musical genius of Michael Jackson until his death. Please, Anderson Cooper and CNN, show the greatest of respect for Michael Jackson, his children and his family, and for his loving fans. Michael will be sorely missed by me and so many, many others.

July 2, 2009 at 2:02 am |
  5. L M Simms

I had just about every album Michael put out. Every pay day I use to spend about $75 to $100 in albums, and you can best believe there was always an album by MJ included. I even would buy a CD version of a album that I already have. There are only a few songs that I don't have but you can best believe I will get them. He is an ICON that should have a statue/museum built somewhere on the East Coast to honor him. No one can match Michaels singing/musical ability and I pray that I get to see the tribute that I know someone somewhere is in the process of putting together. I also hope they find the right person when someone decides to make a movie about him because I know a producer somewhere has just got to be already thinking about doing so. SING WITH THE ANGELS NOW MICHAEL – PEACE

July 2, 2009 at 1:28 am |
  6. sherry,costa meza,CA

I personally thought that Michael was very cute and handsome before he went through changing his appearance. As I look back on his video's now, I still see a sweet innocent skilled and talented man. His voice so soft spoken, and his small frail body. Amongst all of that, he was and will always be the most talented pop star in history. As I said before, this case really does need some deep investigation. I still believe that the Doctor overdosed him with Demerol, not Michael. We will all miss Michael Jackson. I do hope though, that this will be a lesson to anyone out there who is abusing themselves of alcohol and drugs, and to seek help before you become the next victim.

WE WILL MISS YOU MICHAEL

July 2, 2009 at 12:59 am |
  7. KC

First and foremost, may you rest in peace Michael. Second, my deepest sympathy to the entire Jackson family. Michael was one of many that GOD put on this earth to make a difference and what a difference Michael did make. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that he is in GOD's presence remembering no pain whatsoever. A GEM and a GENIUS, a prime example of how GOD uses us as vessels to do his will. If only we could take a glimpse into the many charities and lives he touched and changed, we would see what was really on the inside, and not on the outside. I Love you Michael Jackson, my brother in CHRIST. You will never be forgotten, and your music will live on forever. Jane Fonda said it best on CNN, WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE. MATTHEW 7:1-5

July 2, 2009 at 12:40 am |
  8. Erica E. Guyana, SA

I am so tired of all the rumors, in life they talk in death they still keep talking my goodness let the man rest in piece. Yes he had too many surgeries but look at what his father did to him. who can blame Micheal for wanting to change his appearance.

Micheal we here in Guyana, South America loves you, we love your music. RIP you will live on in your music.

July 2, 2009 at 12:11 am |
  9. Mary Dominguez-Santini

I am disappointed how the media is focusing on hurtful and make-believe stories on Michaels's past ignoring the tremendous talent he had and the legacy he has left the world. Instead of concentrating on issues that far from easing pain will only hurt the children, at this point it is clear Michael is was and will ever be the father of those kids, you all should focus on who killed him, why has anyone brought up the financial trouble Dr.Curry was in when he was hired to work with Michael? why isnt any media focusing on what exactly happened on those final moments and who that Dr really is? needless to say the sloppy job the LA police department is doing conducting the investigation? I trully hope Michael's death won't go senseless, a crime has been committed and the world deserves and explanation.
    Michael was an icon for all races, he broke barriers and had a tremendous ability to be where he got, he is the King of Pop!

July 1, 2009 at 11:57 pm |
  10. Jennifer, Effingham, Illinois

I am so very saddened by Michael's passing. Michael was a very talented entertainer, but he was also a man with feelings. There has been too many negative comments about this wonderful man. Also, I am saddened to know that this wonderful man and giving man, was so mentally abused by his father. I wish the best for his children, and I know that they will have a good life with their Grandmother Katherine. I just wish that Michael was here to share in their life.

July 1, 2009 at 11:54 pm |
  11. Deanna, WV

As a child I remember listening, dancing and watching The Jackson 5 on American Bandstand with my sister and friends. I was mesmerized by Michael. His good looks, talents for dancing and singing. As I grew older, I remember thinking, 'Damn, he's hot!' and again, was glued to watching/listening to him. I am white, and I found NOTHING offensive about him. I know many other white ppl who felt the same. So I really don't feel that he was trying to 'make' himself a white person. It has been said that plastic surgery is addictive, as has been seen with so many other stars. I feel, like most others, that he was trying to 'belong', 'be accepted', or totally trying to wipe out the Michael, son of Joe. Maybe he felt that if he could change himself so much that he could erase what once was, and become someone new. I hope his father carries an enormous amount of guilt and pain. Famous or not, ppl are going to turn to some means of self destruction when they have to carry the pain like Michael had to carry.
    I loved him then, and I love him now. Will miss him dearly! )-;

July 1, 2009 at 11:49 pm |
  12. Ms C.

Whatever the changes to Micheal's appearance, those who really cared about him tolerated this change and was more angered by those who would not give Micheal wise counsel, but gave into his altered thinking to keep "the money machine" performing. Though powerless to help him ourselves, many fans sat in the wings wondering who would really shield Micheal from the greedy, wolves surrounding him and calling themselves friend.
    Micheal needed lots of prayer and protection from User's. To his family who loved him best, we grieve with you and pray for you. To Micheal's misguided father, we pray for you also.

July 1, 2009 at 11:45 pm |
  13. Agi

"I love you Michael Jackson. You had alot of heavy stuff to bear in your life. Unfortunately you didn't get enough help. Life is hard enough as it is."

I just read recently Michael used plastic surgery to change his face because he loathed his father and saw his father in the mirror, and that this gave him joy, to know he had a choice about his face. For people who have been controlled /abused /shamed and made to feel ugly, focusing on ones own face or body makes sense. Expressing anger directly at an abusive parent is difficult because of intense guilt feelings (now I really am a bad person, unlovable, not good enough, ugly) and you also risk getting abused some more. So sadly the anger is often hidden in compulsive beahaviors and we end up hurting ourselves instead. But we are still trapped. Always feeling unlovable and undeserving we have to try harder to earn love and ultimately become perfectionists. Of course these are my thoughts and feelings about what I have seen and heard. I am no expert. But I feel so much compassion for Michael and I think alot of his various behaviors /addictions make sense when you put all the pieces together and look at the whole complex story.

July 1, 2009 at 11:44 pm |
  14. Louisiana

I wish I could have looked him in the eyes to tell him
    how beautiful he really was...

Michael spent his whole life trying to achieve Perfection
    all the while thinking that is what Joe wanted and perhaps
    he could have won his love this way.
    Michael thought the way he did because of Joe!

July 1, 2009 at 11:36 pm |
  15. Louisiana

Poor Michael,
    he had body dismorphic disorder which is common to a
    young adolescent whose father tells him he is ugly with a flat nose.
    Michael tried his whole life for his father to accept him and just love him,
    and this is why Michael lived the way that he did...

It is a matter of time before Joe attempts to contest this will.
    Will come as no surprise to anyone
    The big suprise to us all would be if he made no attmept at all.

July 1, 2009 at 11:31 pm |
  16. Carol Hornbaker

I posted a comment earlier but forgot something I have been thinking about since I heard Michael Jackson had died.

Michael was always so careful in his choice of words when making accusations.

In his interviews, Michael Jackson would pause and be so very careful when he had something negative to say. He chose his words very carefully. He was slow to speak. Even in the most negative things he had to say.

We could learn from him. Perhaps we can all be more careful when making accusations.

July 1, 2009 at 11:24 pm |
  17. Hannah

i always thought that he did wht he did 2 his face bcuz it would help him hit higher pitches

July 1, 2009 at 11:17 pm |
  18. Lou Bouy

More lame old news rehashed and packaged about the queen of poop! So his nose was a really big thing. If Rudolph could get over it, then Jackson could have done so with or without the drugs. Did he tell his sleep over kids about not playing reindeer games?

July 1, 2009 at 11:14 pm |
  19. Carol Hornbaker

None of us is without fault, none of us is without blame.
    Most likely Michael Jacksons' father was also abused and we know he was poor. He probably pushed so hard because he wanted his family to have a different life than he grew up with. He also knew he could never provide all that his family needed.
    Even parents that love their children want for them what they did not have and sometimes what they cannot give.
    The lesson I see in the life and childhood of Michael Jackson is that physical beauty, color, etc. cannot ever replace or erase the love we have and the love we give.
    No amount of education can make up the difference either. Only true unselfish love will make the difference.
    Unconditional love we have for ourselves and unconditional love we have for others will last past this lifetime. It is eternal.
    Forgiveness is also eternal. It is the pipeline in which love flows.

July 1, 2009 at 11:14 pm |
  20. Sabrina In Las Vegas

I think it is soo sad that he was unable to over come the sad things his father said to him.

I think he should have stopped with the plastic surgery around the time of Billy Jean. or at the latest, during Black or White...after that it is just odd.

Also, I've heard that the bleaching hurts...could that be why he was taking the pain killers?...if that is what he was doing that is.

I know there is a newscaster who does suffer from Vilitigo and he used to make up his hands and face...so it was uneven.

July 1, 2009 at 11:12 pm |
  21. Dr. Maria M. Shelton

Anderson and Erica, you are terrific; I look forward to your "give and take" every night. Keep up the humor.

July 1, 2009 at 11:04 pm |
  22. Dr. Maria M. Shelton

Anderson, we depend on you to bring us honest, important news so forget the show biz stuff about Michael Jackson. There are many important things happening that really matter; get back to the real news.

July 1, 2009 at 11:03 pm |
  23. Dr. Maria M. Shelton

I am sick of Michael Jackson; get him planted and lets move on. We have critical events: economy, N.Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, American journalists held in N. Korea and many other things that really matter.

Come on Anderson Cooper, Larry King and Wolf Blitzer; forget this show biz trivia and bring us real news! We count on you and you are letting us down with this Jackson mess.

July 1, 2009 at 11:01 pm |
  24. christopher Mwepu

it's such a tragedy to loose an icone in the middle of a deep cultural crise
    Michael Jackson has to be remember as the best entertainer of all time...the most charitable star and finally the star who opened the door for black entertainment...Michael you will live forever in our hearts

Chrim'

July 1, 2009 at 10:38 pm |
  25. Amy Bravo

Everyone has their insecurities about themselves. When I was 10 I wanted to look like Marcia Brady. Michael had absolutely no childhood what so ever. All he did was practice and perform. When he went through his teenage years, things started to change for him. His mother always told him how beautiful of a person he was and to have courage. Something I remember my mother telling me when I was going through that age also. My dad never said anything to my sister or I to help us through any of that. Michael just wanted to be loved and he was whether he wanted to believe it or not. He needed, I think to find a really nice woman to settle down with and have his own children with him. I know there is a real trust issue when you have as much money as Michael did. But I believe there are still some of us good people out there that want to be loved back. I love you Michael and you will always be in my heart forever. God Bless

July 1, 2009 at 10:35 pm |
  26. Elizabeth Johnson , New Haven

i think people spent to much time judging his appearance. we are all aware that what made him famous was his voice and talent not by his looks. most if those surgeries he had done were due to people judging him.. i m sure we all agree whem i say that even though his appearance was diffrent his talent remained..

July 1, 2009 at 10:27 pm |
  27. georgesgirlnumber1

What a pity Michael had to disfigure himself to try to get the "look" he wanted. His desire to change his face came from his father, evidently, but look at the man...why would anyone believe he needed to change his looks on the advice of a man who lookes like Joe Jackson??? I ask you now, isn't that a wickedly weird face? Joe must have thought he himself was quite handsome. And, then there's the way he treated his children. My question...why would his wife allow that. Why would she stay there and let that go on until the kids were all totally screwed up? Because they were ALL hoping to get rich off the kid. And, all these "wonderful, close friends" of his that are showing up on the news...where were they when he was in trouble...how come if he had all these "friends" he was so lonely? Think about it. A lot of people like to climb on the bandwagon so it makes them look famous too, by the people they TELL you they hung around with. What a tragedy all the way around. Whatever else he was, he was a great musical talent...a genius.

July 1, 2009 at 10:27 pm |
  28. Cynthia

No matter what I love Michael Jackson. I will never believe that
    he hurt any childern he was a child in his mind himself. Only
    God can judge him who are we to judge anyone! I love love love
    you Michael Jackson and I so proud of you and your accomplishments. You will be missed!

I still can't believe you're gone. Since you couldn't rest in life.

Rest In Peace in Death!

Cynthia

July 1, 2009 at 10:00 pm |
  29. Sarah Silva, New York

I don't think the obsession with Michael Jackson's life has anything to do with it being a train wreck that one can't look away from, so much as collective human sadness and even grief for the ironically painful life and utterly tragic death of probably the greatest star of all time who never said a nasty word, was incredibly gentle, sensitive, softspoken and kind-hearted and wanted to please everyone. He was no god and had to have been subject to common human weaknesses and faults and while it almost seems crazy to grieve for a man none of us knew personally, we cannot help but feel love for the man he was. I will miss him and his music and love him forever.

July 1, 2009 at 9:55 pm |
  30. Maureen, Georgia

Despite the fact that MJ was a superstar & loved worldwide his life was so sad & so lonely. I think with his childhood taken away from him & the unmerciful teasing & physical abuse of his father MJ threw himself into his work & was exceptional with the gift God gave him, but unfortunately he hated his face & went overboard with surgeries to change his look. The cosmetic surgeons should be held accountable for doing excessive surgeries on someone who clearly needs some psychological help to overcome their distorted perception of them selves. MJ was so handsome before he did all those surgeries. I'll miss him so much, It's still hard for me to believe he's gone. R.I.P Michael, you'll never be forgotten.

July 1, 2009 at 9:18 pm |
  31. Gail Ellis Duncan

He grew up in a period where blackness was frowned upon.Even by his own people. The lighter, the better, be skinny, no nappy hair, beauty was all about how close to white you looked. Often feeling that you do not belong no where. Trust me, I know for I was a dark skinned african american growing up right along side him and they would not even let me on the cheer leader squad or any beauty contest. Laughed at me for even thinking about it. Thank God the tide is turning.

July 1, 2009 at 9:07 pm |
  32. Barbara

MJ's is such a sad story. Also sad is how obsessed we all are with every detail of his life! He was like a train wreck..you didn't WANT to look, but you couldn't help it.

July 1, 2009 at 8:19 pm |
  33. Althea

His ever-changing face added to the mystery that was him. We all appreciate him for his talent of music and dance, but who was the real Michael Jackson? I know that there was a man that only his children and family knew. I know he will rest in peace...finally.

July 1, 2009 at 8:17 pm |
  34. farween

Ya, it's sad that Michael couldn't shook off his insecurities...
    If he were able to turn that into a positive outlook like providing help for those that needed, as like Angelina Jolie; it might help release a little
    tension off him. He is still a legend in everyone's heart though.

July 1, 2009 at 8:13 pm |
  35. Jordan Dillow

Michael's changing appearance was all part of the confused mystery that made him who he was. It was also a clear sign of a lack of good advisors and host of bad company, thrown into a mix of low self-esteem and no spiritual direction. The music industry is more focussed on appearance than every before and Michael subsequently followed that trend. A life apparently focussed on appearance and material wealth yet at the same time he breaks records for his charity work and philanthropy. Definitely a confused man.
    "The blessings of this world are a fading thing, and so is the life on which they are bestowed." – T.B. Joshua

July 1, 2009 at 8:01 pm |
  36. Als

All Celebrities change features from tummy tucks, lip injections,Boobs and facial features. Michael Jackson was no different. They all want to stay young looking in their mind not knowing they could be destroying themselves inside and out. Joan Rivers comes to mind and Elvis Presley , Barry Manalow, etc.If you have money you can buy a whole new body if you want to.

July 1, 2009 at 7:58 pm |
  37. mike

His death much like his life is another charade of controversy and gossip that is an inevitable product of the fame and success he achieved.
    We have been contiually bombarded with issues in his life such as his cosmetic sugury, the child molestation charges, his excessive spending, and of course his phenominal commercial success as a recording artist.
    However, there is one issue i believe has yet to be discussed, which i believe is more important than all these other issues. I was wondering if it was possible to calculate exactly how much money and resources Michael Jackson was able to contribute to various charities and causes throughout his life.
    It is probable that most of his donations were private and confidential, but If we could just get a glimpse of the magnatitude of his generousity throughout his life, and an idea of the number of people that this has impacted, it would provide a more complete picture of who Michael Jackson was.
    If it is at possible to calculate his charitable impact, i beleive than CNN would be able to prodivde a fairly accurate report on this aspect of his life.

Thanks and best regards,
    mike

July 1, 2009 at 7:52 pm |
  38. T. Nguyen

Many celebrities have evolved to attract an ever changing fan crowd. But as for Michael Jackson, he sacrificed the most for his fans. Many of us may have pitty all those changes we saw, but all he wanted was to reflect those who put him where he was. Now it doesn't matter anymore, how he dressed, or how many surgery he underwent. We're all going to miss his highly energetic original dancing style, his dramatic facial expressions, and most of all, his beautiful singing voice. In time, we may find MJ reincarnate in poetry, songs, and even in movies. But it is really up to us, the generation that grew up with Michael, to make out what the King of Pop will be for future generations.

July 1, 2009 at 7:51 pm |
  39. Eve in Canada

I wish someone would investigate where Joe Jackson took Michael to London in the 1970s for hormone injections to keep MIchael's high pitched singing voice. I feel if that is true, it likely caused a number of oddies in his health and appearance.

July 1, 2009 at 7:46 pm |
  40. lisa wilbourn

Michael Jackson we will love you forever. Thank God you are in a better place. No one could ever fill your shoes. You was love by so many. It so sad he only felt love on the stage. Your father had the illness not you. Mental abuse is worse than Physical abuse. He left mark that never heal. You are so love... RIP MJ.

July 1, 2009 at 7:45 pm |
  41. Dominique Vaughn

If you take the time to look at Michael Jackson's life, for example watching the Jackson 5 movie, you can see that his identity was stripped from him at a very young age. He became a product of his ignorant father's verbal, mental, physical, and emotional abuse. How can you expect him to ever recover from that if he never had anyone besides his mother to build his spirit up. Often times he wasn't surrounded by people that could build him up but he was around other people who related to him as a child star and in many cases may have told him that now that you're a millionaire you can change your appearance. This in turn probably stemmed his appearance change. He wanted to be accepted by society so his change resembled what society most accepts, the white man. Regardless of his true identity, this is what he felt he could be most accepted as because his confidence as a successful young black man was stripped by him from the most influential person his father! Nevertheless, his black, white, red, and green fans don't see his color or appearance. We love him black or white. We love his music and his sincere heart. RIP Mike!

July 1, 2009 at 7:32 pm |
  42. sherry,costa meza,CA

In my opinion, I hope that this so called Doctor is thoroughly investigated, and watched closely so that he does not try to flee, or commit suicide himself. Michael allowed this man to stay at his home for many reasons, and they are: 1) To be available to administer and supply pain medication to Michael
    2) And to monitor him so that he did not have an accidental overdose. These are just my thoughts. I listened to the news today, and it was revealed that this Doctor Murray, who claims he is a Cardiologist is not recognized by the Medical Boards as a licensed Cardiologist. Which makes since to me, since their are so many red flags. They said that he was not breathing, but detected a pulse from the femoral artery? What about the carotid, or maybe the pedal? He performed Cpr for 40 minutes or more, before calling 911? He was unsure of the address, and ran around the house seeking more help, while Michael was not breathing? All he had to do was tell the caller on the phone that it was Michael Jackson who was down, and I beleave it was Respiratory distress. He oviously was scared, knew he was not a doctor, and injected him with too much demoral.
    We have lost a wounderful, talented super star. He gave us his all. He never would say a mean word, only kind. I believe this has gone too far, and we need to remember Michael as an amazing artist. This is very sad, but I cannot believe the lack of respect people have for a human being, especially when they are dead, and cannot defend for themselves. God bless Michael. all of you, including the media need to worry about yourself, and your own problems, and learn how to love. This world would be a better place. Think of all the talent and beauty that Michael gave to us. it sounds as if Michael needed help, and he was reaching out, but noone recognized it. Now he is gone, and for most of us, we are devasted.

July 1, 2009 at 7:30 pm |
  43. Aline Ikuzwe

He was not the first to do plastic surgery and he was not the last. Leave him alone please and learn from Jo Jackson mistake off being a bad father he is not in will and he got nothing .Ha ha ha he got what he deserve Good. So can we learn from this and take care off our children like Catherine Jackson did.Thank you and love each-other.Ikuzwe

July 1, 2009 at 7:21 pm |
  44. Mika

When America was going to war in Iraq she killed it's black citizens(New orleans)...

In the eve of America withdrawing from Iraq, she killed it's black citizen(Micheal Jackson)

Just stating fact!

July 1, 2009 at 7:05 pm |
  45. Liz

I hope Joe Jackson rots in hell for the abuse of his children!!

July 1, 2009 at 7:03 pm |
  46. Anthony Ching

Sadly, no matter what he did to himself cosmetically, his feelings of loneliness and sadness was addressed by taking pharmacological
    medications. He didn't know how to live without it and probably thought he would die if he didn't have these medications. It's a cycle of addiction an addict can associate with. Michael Jackson was an addict but he was living in denial. His denial was the acceptance of his addiction and his powerlessness over drugs–the first step of the 12 step recovery program. He didn't have to die. The mystery is why wasn't 911 alerted immediately after discovering his condition? Why did it take them so long to call? What are they hiding?

July 1, 2009 at 6:56 pm |
  47. RoseParvin

As I said, he was covering the pain shame & guilt that stems from having been molested by the very trusted immediate people in your family! These scars are invisible but the most brutal scars anyone experiences in their lifetime and they never go away unless they are dealt with professionally. Instead in our society and world too many pills do the quick fix job and the intertainment business gets secondary gain & pleasure out of it for moments that the creativity rises! But the down times & addictions get the best of the pure soul individuals whose only sin truly has been living in ignorant & brutal enviornments where parents & preechers are the mice & snakes of the jungle attacking them constantly but noone is there to save them!

July 1, 2009 at 6:52 pm |
  48. Ginika - Reading, England

Its sad but I guess all d surgeons were making so much money disfiguring his face and he never had true friends who gave him good advice. Pity he had to go so soon. He is still a legend in our hearts and he will never be forgotten.
    Looking at his dad who made fun of his nose. He does not look any better.
    MJ will always be my hero. Love his music. Adore his sweet & innocent voice and admire his courage.
    Will miss him loads.

July 1, 2009 at 6:50 pm |
  49. Annie Kate

I tried to count all the different faces the video showed and lost count each time – there were a bunch. Sad thing is, Michael didn't need all those faces – a good therapist to help him deal with his father's effect on him would have better served him – emotionally, mentally, and perhaps physically as well. Today, what Joe Jackson did to Michael would be called "emotional abuse" and Joe might find his fatherly rights limited or taken away. I hope it sends a lesson to the man that he didn't get anything in the will.

July 1, 2009 at 6:37 pm |
  50. Ed from White Plains

The ultimate irony is that the more plastic surgery he had the more he resembled a skeleton

July 1, 2009 at 6:22 pm |