June 25th, 2009
  1. Yolanda Harrell

Michael was so AMAZING!! My heart just melts over this shocking news of his death. I pray that his transition into eternity was peaceful. He changed the world and everyone around us. I grew up in an abusive family, as a result, I could always relate to Michael's music b/c I new how it felt to feel like a prisoner in your on life. His music always put a smile on my face and made me feel like there was hope.

June 26, 2009 at 9:59 am |
  2. Calvin Jones

Mjj is the best entertainer of our time! In life we all make mistakes and we have all done things we have been ashamed of, some less, some greater than others. Michael Jackson is the biggest star in the world and I say world and no matter how much of a man I am I can say I love him! he’s a legend, he’s Icon, and his shoe’s can never filled. Gone to soon!!! Cwjones of Detroit, MI

June 26, 2009 at 3:48 am |
  3. Calvin Jones

Gone to soon!!!

June 26, 2009 at 3:34 am |
  4. Calvin Jones

Mjj is the best entertainer of our time!

In life we all make mistakes and we have all done things we have been ashamed of, some less, some greater than others. Michael Jackson is the biggest star in the world and I say world and no matter how much of a man I am I can say I love him! he's a legend, he's Icon, and his shoe's can never filled. Gone to soon!!! Cwjones

June 26, 2009 at 3:33 am |
  5. Nunna sudheer

King of pop is a sensation dancing legend, am a very very big fan of him. People should remember the songs of the king and should love everyone around us, it doesn't matter they or blacks or whites.
    So many times he has given us lessons and ways how we can change the world and world's peace. I love u jackson, and every one loves u, u cant die. U r always in hearts of all. Miss u.

June 26, 2009 at 12:18 am |
  6. vicki

Jackson was a great artist, singer and dancer.

We also have to remember Farrah Fawcett as a good actress and an icon in her time.

Too much coverage on Jackson and NOT ENOUGH for Farrah!! She was a very courageous woman. She fought a horrible cancer and televised a documentary regarding her cancer.

June 26, 2009 at 12:06 am |
  7. nina ferguson

Farrah was a good actress and very pretty! She seem to be a very sweet person! Heart also goes out to her son and Rayan! Prayers and love to all and i know she love those that she was around!

June 25, 2009 at 11:58 pm |
  8. Briana Reid

The One and only Micheal Jackson leaves us june 25/thurs/2009 was boren in gary,india aug/29/1958 the best the world will ever have and will always be loved,and will always live on with music and dance in us.until i see u micheal in our new life!hope i will be there with u soon

June 25, 2009 at 11:57 pm |
  9. michael koenig

i saw his show in berlin at the reichstag and 2 others in germany.great shows ,so sad he died . it leaves me with the sad thought that our generation is dying.

June 25, 2009 at 11:55 pm |
  10. vicki

I would like to know why all the news coverage is about Michael Jackson alone.
    What about Farraha Fawcett? She died today too. She suffered a long endured bout of cancer. She was a very courageous woman.

Too much coverage focused on Jackson and not enough on Ms.Fawcett. An icon!!!!

June 25, 2009 at 11:53 pm |
  11. nina ferguson

Love and going to miss you! R.I.P A very big fan! Heart goes out to all the family and friends.

June 25, 2009 at 11:47 pm |
  12. aminah jones

About Michael Jacksons death Iam shocked and numbed. I just can't
    fantham him leaving us. He was a icon. At this time I just can't say anymore because I have been crying and crying. I will say this those who exploited him and took his kindness for weakness I wonder if they thought of the evilness they did to Michael. Knowbody thought to sooth his loneliness and be a true friend to him. Bottom line, knowbody cared for Michaels well being. Those who exploited him molded and shaped his bizarre behavior. The poor man never recieved love he was used as a money maker and machine. This was a barrier in him having a normal childhood. He will be profoundly missed . We Love and will miss you Michael and my heart is so, so, heavy with grief.

June 25, 2009 at 11:41 pm |
  13. justin glover

michael was the man pop and i cant believe he died at fifty i'm so keeping his family in prayer

June 25, 2009 at 10:45 pm |
  14. JULIO SALINAS

Lo maximo michael jackson en su musica en el bayle no hay otro igual

June 25, 2009 at 10:26 pm |
  15. Annie Kate

Michael certainly had the moves on the stage – he could have sung anything and as long as he danced you were entranced by his dancing. He must have been born with all those dance moves because I remember them from when he was just a boy with his brothers and he had them then too.

June 25, 2009 at 8:09 pm |