June 25th, 2009

Video: Crowds gather at hospital

Program Note: For more on Michael Jackson's life, legacy, and sudden death, tune in tonight,  AC360° at 10 p.m. ET

Filed under: 360° Radar • Michael Jackson
  1. Danny

it wasn't until Michael's death that i began to understand some things about him..his love for children, abuse allegations notwithstanding, is perfectly understandable to someone who, understanding, also had a love for children..this has made me realize that not everyone who's the victim of abuse grows up to be a Freudian cliche: instead, there's never enough you can do for a child in need – misinterpreted by those with other goals in mind..

i can't be objective in thinking the abuse Michael suffered at his father's hands may not be true..it being entirely possible, i can say, from experience that perhaps the worst part of being abused is people knowing and doing nothing about it..

the abuse being true, all i can say is Joe Jackson killed his son..may he rot where he stands, and may Michael finally have the peace he's earned...

June 26, 2009 at 4:47 am |
  2. Amal

MJ will be missed .............his songs will live forever!!!! He is a legend!!!

June 26, 2009 at 4:23 am |
  3. Yanick Smith

I have been a fan since the first time I heard the Jackson 5. I am two years younger than Micheal. My friends and I would argue over who was going to be his wife. I am so sad and hurt because this great man is gone. Not forgotten just not here in person but will always live on in our hearts and souls. I feel that he has been a life long friend and as much as I wlll celebrate his life. I will mourn our loss. My daughter Erica cried all day, he was her first crush. We will love and remember you always.

June 26, 2009 at 4:16 am |
  4. Keyona

I pray that Jesus will be with the whole entire Jackson family... Michael Joseph Jackson was truly THE KING of POP. Michael will be greatly missed, and he is a one hundred percent original artist. There is none, and never will be an artist like the great Michael Jackson. Many copy Michael Jackson, but none can even come close to him... I love you Michael Jackson, and I pray for the Jackson family and all of their friends. I pray that Jesus bless the family in every way needed, and wanted. I pray that Jesus gives the Jackson family peace, joy, and rest. This was VERY shocking to hear that Michael Jackson is gone. So let this be a lesson to us all, to live our lives greatly for Jesus Christ and pray our souls is in line with God when God comes to get us and take us home. AND PLEASE let us not remember the negative RUMORS about Michael Jackson, but the positive things he done for this world. Because NO ONE in this entire world is pure and completely sinless. We all fall short to the glory of the Lord. So lets celebrate Michaels Jackson's life. And let us pray for peace, rest, and joy for the Jackson family, because its hard looseing the one you love. So my last words I say is... PLEASE don't judge because NO ONE is perfect and I LOVE YOU Michael Jackson and I LOVE YOU to the entire Jackson family. Jesus save, bless, and keep you all. Much LOVE. (R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson, 1958-2009)

June 26, 2009 at 4:05 am |
  5. Michael Sword

Great to see the grieving crowds smiling and laughing when the camera is on them. They sure are taking this hard, aren't they?

June 26, 2009 at 3:58 am |
  6. Lisa

people really cared about Michael and it is truly touching to see the extent of their care and love for him and his family.
    His music touched our lives, made us laugh, dance, sing. He brought alot of happiness into many of our lives. He broke through the walls of racism. He appealed to many ages. His music brought joy to our lives.
    That is why all those people show up at his house, hospital, and the Appollo. It proves that media can't tear his talent away. His music does transcend any form of destruction the media contributed to Michael. And now you wonder why people are showing up at the report of his death?
    The world is mourning Michael Jackson and as always He steals the limelight, the show, the spotlight today. This is the way he would have planned his aftermath if he could have- making headlines- creating the buzz-His death is as big as He was. remarkable Michael.

June 26, 2009 at 3:30 am |
  7. Ella D.

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL .NOW GOD WILL BE THE JUDGE .I NO HE LOVE YOU AS HE LOVES US ALL.PLAYERS ARE FOR HIS KIDS AND FAMILY .MICHAEL IS FINE NOW ..RIP YOU WILL REMAIN THE GREATEST.

June 26, 2009 at 3:26 am |
  8. Aimee TUNGA

THANKS to Larry K ing,Anderson Couper and radio 96.5 in Houston Texas for the long time you spend giving to the person Michael Jackson the time he diserve. Thanks Thanks Love.

June 26, 2009 at 3:24 am |