June 25th, 2009
  1. George J.

Why does CNN spend more time talking about movie stars and singers dying than the young men and women dying in foreign countries abroad for our freedom. I guess it is all about ratings.

June 26, 2009 at 5:59 am |
  2. mona

just can't stop crying. my 1st idol when i was 6 years old. came to the states then from a musical family of the communist block. watched him last night on youtube doing lennon's "come together." will love and now miss Michael always. mona (lake tahoe, CA)
    the biggest celebrity loss since John Lennon!!!

June 26, 2009 at 4:05 am |
  3. Jaron Israel

i remeber haveing all his cds while i was growin up he was the best and he will always be the u can never forget some one who started pop even tho he is gone every one that listens to pop will always know he was the who started it let his music and great life go on in peace we love you Michael

June 26, 2009 at 3:24 am |
  4. KEVIN K

God Bless you Michael Jackson RIP hope we will see you again one day hopefully soon when our Lord Jesus Comes

We will remember him as a my favorite group The Jackson 5

I will allways Love The Jackson 5 up to Michael Jackson Motown 25th
    Performance I will not forget him I might get a Jackson 5 Shirt to show my respect of Michael Jackson & His Brothers
    I the LPs Singles,45mpm s including his Glove Socks Penny Loafers

One Day when the Lord Comes which will be soon or any minute we will see are loved ones including Michael Jackson United With his family in our spiritual bodies that Jesus will give us when he comes.

June 26, 2009 at 2:46 am |
  5. Gen

We are from South Africa and just said this morn'n that ist weird that you dont even know him and he don no know us but he has touched our hearts with his death.

A true legeng...

We love you Michael

June 26, 2009 at 1:55 am |
  6. Brian Jackman

my name is Brian from Barbados in the caribbean and it really hard 2 the that the biggest M.J in the world is gone....he was just all class, dont know if ill get sleep 2 night cuz its still not in me 2 think that hes gone....i know 4sure that the world will never see a next M.J ever again......R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON.

June 25, 2009 at 11:45 pm |
  7. cher

I was very shocked and sadden to hear the news of Michael Jackson he was a very talented man beyond his time, there is nor will their ever be any other like him. We were both born on August 29th and I've always bragged about sharing a birthday with him, I want the family to know that he his in a better place were there is no more pain for him as well as a great love and peace for him, just keep your heads up GOD will see you through all of your saddness, know one will hurt him anymore.I will keep the family in my prayers. GOD BLESS YOU MICHAEL AND YOUR FAMILY! LOVE ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS

June 25, 2009 at 11:05 pm |
  8. Jennifer

Good Evening...sad sad day. RIP Michael and Farrah.

June 25, 2009 at 10:50 pm |
  9. Isabel, Brazil

The style that Michael Jackson created in the dance was unique and revolutionary.

He was unique in everything he did! It's very sad losing someone so genuine, authentic and great!

I feel very... very... sad my idol die!

June 25, 2009 at 9:55 pm |
  10. Annie Kate

Couldn't really hear him singing in this one except towards the end but his dance moves were interesting to watch. I wonder when he last did the moon walk in one of his concerts.

June 25, 2009 at 8:10 pm |