June 9th, 2009
  1. Brigit

Scott Roeder does not deserve any airtime for his so-call cause. He clearly is ignorant on many levels. What or who give this man any right to judge another human being? Did Roeder visit hospitals, and homes of babies that were born needing extensive medical help for the rest of their lives? Did he shell out the millions of dollars to sustain their lives and the lives of their families? Always "LOVE'EM TIL THEIR BORN" then what happens?????

Dr. George Tiller was a very kind and caring man!! He SAVED my life, my marriage, my future. He showed compassion for me and my family. The country lost a very important figure in the fight for woman's rights, I truely hope their will be 10 more George Tillers' to fill the shoes of 1.

June 10, 2009 at 10:12 am |
  2. Naoma Foreman

I do not think this person should be given "air time" even if he
    did not speak in the interview. If you do not believe in abortion,
    DO NOT HAVE ONE. I saw a litle 12-year old girl at a clinic
    many years ago when I took a friend from another state who
    wanted an abortion. This child was playing with her "doll" and
    had no physical development. The Mother told me the girl
    was raped by a "family friend" and I urged her to prosecute, but
    she refused. The child was too far along and had to have a
    more complicated procedure. Very, very sad.

June 10, 2009 at 9:37 am |
  3. Dianne

Where is the victory for the children already born, living in misery, poverty and abuse. Why don't we concentrate on helping them? Protecting the unborn and yet to be conceived while ignoring the children here on this earth who are in desperate need doesn't make any sense.

June 9, 2009 at 10:53 pm |
  4. Teriss

This killer doesn't deserve a story or interview- he committed a crime, I think he is the most vile person on the planet. I am sure Doctor Tiller's family -did not appreciate hearing or seeing his face on a national network. Let the justice system do it 's work – he should never see the light of day.

Nothing says "Pro-Life" Like cold blooded murder -such hypocrisy is being allowed by these christian terrorists who are no different than the Taliban or Al Qaeda.

June 9, 2009 at 10:48 pm |
  5. Brian

I think ther should be more heroes like mr.Rowlands ! Any man that kills unborn children should be execued and branded a mass murder. And for those people who have the procedures you should burn in hell.

June 9, 2009 at 10:47 pm |
  6. Ken Stevens

Scott Roeder should be executed immediately.
    Just like Timothy McVeigh or any Al Qaeda assassin, Roeder should be treated no differently than any other terrorist.
    For a cause that was only in his own head, Scott Roeder premeditated a cold calculated murder of an upstanding, well-educated, church-going citizen. Dr. tiller's practice was legal and traditional, and he was willing to stand for what he believed in.
    This is a case that CALLS OUT for a LYNCHING !

June 9, 2009 at 10:42 pm |
  7. Susan Zinder

Those people who claim to be "pro-life" and support either Scott Roeder or his alleged cause are extraordinary ignorant hypocrites. Many of us legitimately, ethically and religiously believe that human life does not start until birth or viability. One can argue in good faith whether the fetuses which Dr.Tiller were alive – but there could be no argument that Dr. Tiller lived and had a right to his own life. How nice it would be if all pregnancies were wanted and if all wanted pregnancies resulted in healthy births that did not compromise the health of the mothers. But they don't and as the granddaughter of a child who was orphaned at age 6, and as the friend of women who have had abortions, including a late term one – I know and they know – that women need the alternative that was offered by Dr. Tiller. Women, who are truly alive by all standards, die and are crippled without that alternative. I have a wonderful family that for 4 generations has supported women's rights to abortion, I support the lives of the women and men in my family, and so I am absolutely committed to abortion rights – My family and I are all – Pro-family, Pro-life and PRO-CHOICE!!!!
    Susan Zinder