June 2nd, 2009

About our show

Anderson Cooper goes beyond the headlines to tell stories from many points of view, so you can make up your own mind about the news. Weeknights, 10 ET

JOIN: LIVE BLOG Weeknights 10p ET

SURVEY: Your input on CNN.com and this site

Filed under: On TV
  1. Joanne Pacicca, Solvay, NY

Dear Anderson Cooper,

You dedicate time to the obscurities that, by reading between the lines, we witness the selling-out of the American people.

Billions of dollars are being spent, and yet, the depth of private sector debt has NOT been revealed to the lender (the US Government, hence the American people).

Please venture into connecting the dots here...let us know how much, who, what, where, when...and most importantly why!

June 3, 2009 at 9:49 am |
  2. Rick Riccioli

I'm impressed by the interview with Diane Elder. It was a hard segment to watch but one that was important. I appreciate AC360's willingness to listen to all perspectives. Anderson walks the talk!

June 3, 2009 at 6:15 am |
  3. Donna Orsborn, Las Vegas, Nevada

I'm praying for all of the families tonight that have lost loved ones on the Air France Jet, please know that we care and our thoughts are with you.

June 3, 2009 at 2:45 am |
  4. Rehman

Anderson,

I enjoy your show and watch it regularly but sometimes you get carried away and don't know how your words may impact others. You asked a question tonight with Peter Burgen on the topic of home grown terrorism and said how does one get radicalized, is by going to a mosque etc.? Mosque is just like a chuch and if everyone going to a mosque would automatically become a terrorist then we would have millions of terrorists coming out of mosques every single day just here in the US alone. What are you implying?

I am an American muslim and find your question appalling.

Regards,
    Ahsan

June 3, 2009 at 2:08 am |
  5. kirk

We love you in Montreal 🙂

June 3, 2009 at 1:24 am |
  6. Mary

So sad about the plane crash–my thoughts/prayers go out to all the families......thanks Anderson, for all you do– 🙂

June 3, 2009 at 1:04 am |
  7. Eric C. Arroyo

Anderson,

I am an ordinary person that is willing to go to extraordinary levels to makes things right. If there is anything I can do to help free these women, I will fly to Korea, If 20000 people show up maybe they have to react.......

June 3, 2009 at 1:01 am |