March 26th, 2009

Stop flow of US guns to Mexico

Program Note: Tune in for special 360 coverage of the violence in Mexico. Anderson is reporting live Thursday and Friday nights at 10 p.m. ET.

[cnn-photo-caption image=http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/03/26/art.drew.gun2.jpg]
Kathleen Kennedy Townsend and Paul Helmke
Special to CNN

America's neighbor to the south is engaged in a bloody war with ruthless drug cartels.

It is a war that is threatening to bring down the government of Mexico, is spilling over into neighborhoods in the United States and is fast becoming a serious national security concern.

While the Mexican drug war has the media and Washington abuzz, there has been little mention of our role in supplying the terrorists: We need to realize that the Mexican drug cartels are arming themselves here because our gun laws have loopholes so large that criminals and gun traffickers can easily drive gun-laden trucks through them. Mexican Attorney General Eduardo Medina Mora correctly called American gun laws "absurd."

Read more...

Filed under: 360º Follow • Mexico
  1. Arbiter

Can some one tell me where to pick up some full auto M16s, AK-47s and G3s. My local gun shops don't carry these, but this article makes it sound like they are as common as Cokes and Big Macs.

March 27, 2009 at 11:44 am |
  2. Jon H.

I must agree , that the idea that the Mexican gangs are getting 90% of their guns from the U.S. is just silly. I would say the primary place they get their weapons are from either their army or police forces.(stolen or bribed) Secoundary places are imports from the Indonesian areas where black markets weapons are common as well as South America and it's connections to the black markets of the world. However,weapons are obviously obtained from the U.S. and that should be addressed.

March 27, 2009 at 11:33 am |
  3. Ralph

These are Russian and Chinese manufactured weapons that are imported into the United States to a distributor that are then resold to another distributor or retail outlet. That retail outlet can resell it again to a legal resident of that state that does not have a criminal record and is of legal age after an electronic check conducted by the federal government. They can also transfer that weapon to another Federal Firearms License holder. From beginning to end all of these transactions require a federal transfer of ownership for each weapon. That creates a very easy to read paper trail for each firearm so it should be fairly easy to track down the source of the transferred weapons. The serial numbers are recorded each time a weapon changes hands and those serial numbers are given to the BATF. Now the BATF, said that there is a loop hole in the laws that permit the transfer of these weapons to criminals, but fail to tell us what that loop hole is. I seriously doubt the loop hole story, either laws are being broken or they are not being enforced. The other possibility is that the weapons never passed though the United States in the first place. It’s much easier to believe that the weapons are imported directly into Mexico or a nearby country to the south that watches imports less closely. The weapons depicted can be imported to Mexico for $100 per copy, imported into the United States for $125. The Distributor adds his profit, overhead and shipping $275 the retail outlet adds their profit and overhead $200. The gang has now paid at least $600 for something they could have gotten for $100. We may believe that those crooks are dumb, but I don’t think they are that dumb. You may want me to believe that the laws and citizens of the United States are easier to defeat and bribe than the laws and citizens of Mexico, but I’m not that dumb. The gangs in Mexico already have systems that import illegal drugs by the ton I don’t think it would be that hard to expand those systems to include weapons or anything else they wanted. So, Mr. Cooper maybe you could use your considerable clout to find out just where these weapons actually came from and how they found their way into the hands of the drug lords. Reporting on any laws that are broken as well as those not enforced and of course the loop holes in the existing laws and how they allow these things to happen.

March 27, 2009 at 11:32 am |
  4. Martina Ilstad Germany

Maybe there is a chance to stop the violence in Mexico if same American supplier stop their cash economy with the drug dealers,because the drug dealers or murderers will never stop killing innocent people.Americans have to protect Mexico with modern security.

March 27, 2009 at 11:31 am |
  5. Rob

I think the your coverage is great!
    I am a 2nd generation Mexican-American living in Ca and in Mexico. I was born and educated in the US. As a child visiting family in Mexico I recalled many instances when conversation revolved around the Iran-Contra ,Oli North scandel. The weapons that reached El Salvador were simply changing hands from one corrupt US official to another. My point is this, money will continue to create corruption here and in Mexico. Our government is full of corruption. Polosis, obamas and the AIG's are all in the same boat!

March 27, 2009 at 11:04 am |
  6. Hugh

There's no way any individual or dealer in the USA could provide the quantity of arms and ammo wanted by the garbage cartels in Mexico. There may be the odd straw purchases arranged in border towns, but for obvious reasons, real supply has to be in bulk. Only manufacturers can do it, and they would need government backing, If any are American they should be shot for treason. But my bet is China.

When we were fighting terrorists in Africa, huge shipments of AK47s were coming in from China and some of the (then) Russian satellites in East Europe. No dealers were involved. Just factories with government backing.

Cleanup starts at home. Get drug pushers off the streets as quickly and cleanly as is necessary. Shoot them publicly. The liberal, politically correct bedwetters will cry foul. But guess what, end of drugs on the streets. Give American youth something better than getting fat playing x-boxes or hanging in the mall. We did two years compulsory military service. It prepared us for real life, and created real men. Drugs? No time for them. No need for them..

March 27, 2009 at 10:47 am |
  7. Tina

The denial, that Gun and Ammo sellers are responsible for supplying guns and armor piercing bullets, is scaring me. When children in our country can order armor piercing bullets and AK47s online is a fact. The USA has been dealing arms for 60 years or more. I support the right to have guns and protect our homes and families. I support safe gun owners. I don't support the sale of armor piercing bullets (cop killers). I don't support gun sellers sending AK47s and 50 calliber machine guns to any country. I hope the "whole" story comes out about this situation.

March 27, 2009 at 10:34 am |
  8. Brian

Use some common sense and logic here.

A fully automatic AK-47 can be purchased in quantity for 100.00 dollars or so on the world arms market.

A semi-automatic AK-47 costs about 350.00 at your average gun store in America.

Drug cartel accountants can do the math, can't you?

As for the 95 to 100 percent of guns statement. Check into that more carefully. That is going to be 95 to 100 percent of the guns THAT THE ATF CAN TRACE. Not of the total set of guns confiscated, but of the ones that CAN be traced.

Is it any wonder that the ATF can trace the ones that do come from this country but can't trace the ones bought elsewhere.

March 27, 2009 at 10:05 am |
  9. bill

Looks to me that 95 % of the guns on display on the table are made in china.

March 27, 2009 at 9:05 am |
  10. Robby Mc

It is not about guns, or even drugs, its about money. No matter the vice, there is an individual low enough to sell it and there is ALWAYS a govt official low enough to let it happen, for a price. Our own country's founders warned us about politicians who would disarm us. What better than to make easy money on drugs while at the same time blaming it on an American freedom that you want to disappear. Drug lords will go away when crooked politicians are imprisoned with them.

March 27, 2009 at 8:55 am |
  11. alanis

If you all believe that the U.S. isn't responsible for the weapons heading to Mexico and the drugs coming in your nieve. Of course they are going to get guns from the U.S. why would they have to get them from China or anywhere else when they can get them easily from thir neighbors to the north. We as Americans tend to want to place the blame on whoever we can because God forbid we play any part in something as terrible as what is happenong on the Mexican/U.S. borders. Well for every corupt Mexican official you have a corrupt U.S border guard or gang member here in the U.S who is willing and ready to assist these drug lords for the right price. Not to mention that without our dependence on illegal substances in this country we wouldn"t be in this situation in the first place. It"s called supply and demand people, probably learned about it in elementary school social studies. I applaud Anderson Cooper for being the seemingly only U.S. reporter who wants o get to the bottom of this and report the truth, from both sides not just our narrow minded way of making ourselves constantly play the role of victim. The Mexican people are being terrorized, killed, and all people are concerned about is how this affects them. They are human beings, men women and children and they deserve our help. Felipe Caulderon can't fight this alone. Our dealings with Mexico have spiraled out of control in the past decade. Not only do we need a handle on the guns and drugs but major immigration reform. I know because do to our ridiculous immigration laws my children and I have been seperated from my husband for over three years. I have lived in Mexico and travel there often, I know what it"s like to live a day in their shoes. so inform yourselves because what you hear and what you see on T.V isn't reliable information. Open your eyes to what is really going on here in our own country and you will see the percentage of middle schoolers who use drugs in the U.S., you will see people who will do anything to make a buck especially in this economicaly difficult time, as Anderson Cooper has, it will be an eye opening experience.

March 27, 2009 at 8:46 am |
  12. jcdean

So, the drug cartels are buying $800.00 semi-auto ony AR-15's from the US insteat of $100.00 full auto AK-47's from Venezula, Cuba, Columbia, et al? I'd really enjoy seeing that serial number list of confiscated weapons.

With the pre-buy checks done in the US, the BATF records of gun sales, and the record's of the manufacturer's we should be able to stop that gun flow in about 15 minutes....unless they aren't coming from the here....

March 27, 2009 at 8:38 am |
  13. kevin

You have to be kidding me. For americans to own these fully automatic wepons we have to obtain a special license from the goverment, And a single fully automatic weapon costs several thousands. Or they can get them from china, columbia, or some other country for a few hundred. Have you ever thought they got them from their own goverment. Another Idea to stop what weapons that do come from here stop the border jumper that are here illeagl. This is the biggest load of horse crap I have ever heard.

March 27, 2009 at 8:29 am |
  14. Bob Plympton

I am a Vietnam Vet and worked for eight years in Law Enforcement. I am real tired of the idea that all the Guns are coming from Gun Shops,and Gun shows. The guns may have come from our own Government. The CIA has funded more wars than you can imagine.

March 27, 2009 at 6:35 am |
  15. Neo

And now the military has another job I see. Work in conjunction with the ATF and get them to stop supplying guns. Aren't guns to a foreign land counterproductive to the military? Yes. That's why we have the issue we do now. They should have been more responsible. Wow 95% – 100% is UNACCEPTABLE. Since 1968 guns have to have serial numbers that's how they know they come from here. If I were the military I'd want to keep all of my guns.

March 27, 2009 at 5:48 am |
  16. john

Any guns smuggled from the USA to Mexico are not the automatic weapons the cartels are using. To imply there are automatic weapons smuggled from America to Mexico is a purposeful attemp to mislead the American citizens. If you promote that lie you are being used by the current gun control push in Washington. If you can show me a AK47 or Assualt weapon marked made in the USA I will show you a gun shipped to Mexico by the US Govt. Maybe the cartels are getting a hold of the US military's automatic weapons the govt is giving to the Mexician Army.

March 27, 2009 at 5:47 am |
  17. Robert

The Mexican government didn't care and even encouraged their citizens to illegally cross the border for jobs. And if they took some drugs with them, well, that was ok too. Now the chickens have come home to roost. I have no sympathy for them. I have two words for them. "Close Border". No drugs, no money, problem solved.

March 27, 2009 at 5:39 am |
  18. mark

China, China, China,

March 27, 2009 at 5:32 am |
  19. Dokron

If your going to stop the flow of illegal weapons to mexico, your going to have to seriously look at American gun laws.Most legal guns should not be legal.U do not need an automatic or semi automatic weapon to go hunting,and since america has one of the largest and most competent(maybe the best) military in the world u do not need them for protection.U also must seriously change your drug laws because the "war on drugs" policy (which began in 1938 by Harry Anslinger,the 1st "drug czar") does not work and is a losing battle.American drug policy is based on propaganda and not facts.
    Do not question my qualifications....I am a biochemist!

March 27, 2009 at 4:15 am |
  20. Raymond E. Owens

if mexico wants to stop guns from the us, then why do they not release the serial numbers to the ATF ! it would be a simple mater then , for the ATF to track and arrest these so called legal buyers!

March 27, 2009 at 3:14 am |
  21. Gary M.

why isnt the war on drug at the borders and not in our towns.
    if they would have closed the borders yrs ago we wouldnt have somemany people on drugs now.

March 27, 2009 at 2:57 am |
  22. *Kayla L*

I say the ONLY way out of all this DRUG CRAP... Americans should quit their NASTY HABITS!!!

March 27, 2009 at 2:49 am |
  23. thaurionn

Amigo tem muito mais que vc deveria saber, creio que seu programa pode mudar alguma coisa sim, mais sera que vc ta preparado pra se envolver e realmente ajudar?? se vc tiver gostaria de falar com vc.

March 27, 2009 at 2:20 am |
  24. Brian

How on earth can anyone suspect that the drug cartels are getting their weapons from the United States? How is it possible that these crooks obtain fully automatic weapons, grenade launchers and other military hardware from the United States, when said weapons are not readily available to the general public here? Such an accusation also falls flat on its face when one considers that such weapons are readily available from sources outside the United States, such as the former Soviet Union, China, and South America, and at much lower prices than are commanded by the relatively few legally owned machine guns in the U.S.
    The authors of this article are spectacularly ill-informed.

March 27, 2009 at 2:14 am |
  25. kris

Good show...or should I say "performance" Anderson. Yes it is apparent that Mexico has a cartel problem. And I am sure some of the firearms are coming from America. But I got the feeling from your show that somehow the Americans are responsible for the violence in Mexico not only from the desire for drugs but the flow of arms there. If you truly want to be "unbiased" in your reporting perhaps you should also include the crimes that illegal aliens are committing here because we have a gov't that refuses to seriously stem the invasion we face by aliens. I do not care if they are Mexican or from any other country; the fact is they are streaming over primarily the Mexican border. Why not ask our elected officials what are the real reasons they refuse to "secure" the border. That way we can stop the alleged flow of arms which Mexico accuses us of allowing and we can stop the tide of illegal immigrants coming here. Some of which may likely be cartel members or terrorists. Perhaps your report should also include the huge number of them that are filling our prisons because of the crimes they are committing against innocent Americans. In my area (Tampa) there are several cases of men, women and children that were murdered by illegals. Where are the in depth investigations of these issues Anderson? Why did SoS Clinton not address this illegal invasion crisis with the Mexican government? I, as an American, want to know why there is this REFUSAL by our media to even look at this issue and demand answers from our elected officials. There is a real risk that this type of violence will end up here on a scale as large as we see in Mexico...do we need to wait for this to happen or can the media be on ALL American's sides regardless of our party affiliation...as well as the media's political affiliation? This way our problem and Mexico's can be solved if these issues are included. You should mention that a lot of these weapons are of the type that even law abiding gun owners can not get. Last year the Mexican military raided several homes near a tourist area in Cancun and found RPG's...I don't believe they came from America...at least not from law abiding gun owners here. And please get your facts straight...an assault weapon has the capability of being automatic. Again this is not a firearm that law abiding citizens can just pick up here. That law went into effect about 1932...I ask you as an "objective" non biased journalist to please give us a true 360 degree report and nothing less.

Thank you for allowing my "unbiased" opinion...Kris

March 27, 2009 at 2:07 am |
  26. cat Slatinsky

i'm an american that lives in mexico, and i have to say think a lot of this has to do with the baby boomers taking their monRey to retire there instead of the u.s. there is NO WAR NEXT DOOR. come talk to me anderson cooper, instead of making a story out of nothing.

March 27, 2009 at 1:57 am |
  27. kevin

Recently , one of Mexico's drug lords became a new billionaire.

March 27, 2009 at 1:08 am |
  28. Just my $0.02

I have read several CNN articles regarding the drug war and I just wanted to share my thoughts...and outrage. I believe that our current drug enforcement strategy is like fighting terminal cancer. That is, you can rarely treat the symptoms and never cure the disease. It's time to decriminalize everything. Think about it. Legalization would bankrupt the cartels and our crime rate would plummet. Sure, addiction will always be an issue, but treating addicts is easier than treating bullet wounds.

As for the guns, AK-47's are manufactured all over the world. Many of these poor countries would be happy to gain some business in Mexico. Gun laws??? Again, another falied attempt to treat the symptom and never cure the disease.

March 27, 2009 at 12:50 am |
  29. J.V.Hodgson

I am amazed at the comments so far.
    A law enforcement agency of the US government says it is happening and some say they do not believe it is true, or they can import from China. Maybe but more difficult as guns are controlled there and export licenses and Import licenses into Mexico would be required.
    The US is a source as certain guns are Made in USA for sure.
    The gun laws in the USA are based on a 200 year old constitutional statement that never conceived the type of weapons now in production. Until common sense on gunlaws in US prevails this will continue and most of the cartels weapons will be form the USA. It is the simplest , closest ,most easily accessible source. As long as they are "sold" in the USA mo law is necessarily being broken!! What a sick, sick joke!!
    some even want to keep the right to carry "concealed weapons" into national parks. I cannot believe that. LOL
    Regards,
    Hodgson.

March 27, 2009 at 12:25 am |
  30. mr?

i just watched the "war on drug special" what a joke! they say 90 % + guns come from america and if they crack down on assualt weapons that will stop it. these these idiotic dumb reporters/ senators/the gov. will learn yea go ahead an persecute the legal gun owners? hahahahaha pure dumb see what that does. yea they get all theyre rocket launchers and grenades/ assualt weapons from us. SEAL THE BORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE MAIN ISSUE I KNOW TOO MANY PEOPLE THAT R ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THAT DO WHATEVR THEY WANT PRISON = JOKE DO NOT PERSECUTE WEAPONS u look need to look at the big picture weapons cant get through unless u seal the border an then u realize the can get whatever they want from anywhere so no matter what u do u lose demand = what? $$$$ there will always be a demand legalize drugs that probly will put a dent better than now

March 27, 2009 at 12:23 am |
  31. John

Great ideal! lets disarm all Americans !!! That way we can all feel safe and secure knowing that only the drug cartels, gangs and criminals will have guns. Lets face it, the Mexican drug cartels are rich. They can buy fully automatic weapons in Africa for $100 each. Which I would add are fully automatic vs the semi-automatic rifles ($1000-1500 each) they are ILLEGALLY buying and ILLEGALLY importing from America. By the way, am I part of the "extremist gun lobby" ? I work as a Paramedic, racking up at an average of 120 hours in a 2 week pay period. I pay my bills, my taxes and my dues to the NRA. Besides the firearm I carry everywhere, I have numerous firearms locked up in my safe that I enjoy to shoot. I frequently write and call my representatives when some criminal loving, anti-freedom, anti-constitution, anti-gun extremist sneaks in some stupid regulation that will effect law abiding people like me. If so, then I guess I am proud to be one. Also, being a paramedic, I know how long it takes from the time people call 911 until help arrives: and when seconds count, help is only minutes away.

March 26, 2009 at 11:39 pm |
  32. Anne Eckert

Anderson.. the guy is playinging you. The Mexican goverment has been corrupt for years. Now that they can't handle the heat they want to blame the U.S.of A for their problems. Why didn't the U.S. govt. back it's border patrol when they should have? Now that Hillary Clinton is Sec. of State and running her mouth about the Gun problem in Mexico IS all about the U.S of A how do you justify that? When a corrept gov't for years looked the other way when this stuff was going on . I'd like to say more but circemstances beyond my control prohibit me from saying what I really think and know. This is a problem that must be delt with in a very decisive manner and not to the detrement of the American people.

March 26, 2009 at 11:38 pm |
  33. Frank

I do not believe for a second that 95% of the guns in the hands of the Mexican drug cartels are from the USA. That is just more anti-gun propaganda that CNN and certain US leftist take any opportunity to spread. The AK47 rifle is the most prevalent firearm in all of the third world and its full auto military version is not sold in the USA. I am sure there are some guns that cross the border into Mexico however 95% is ridiculous. Also a drug criminal with an AK47 does not have a trained police officer with an M16 “out gunned”. The USA military has been defeating madmen with AK47s with their pesky little M16 pea-shooter for decades. CNN and Mr. Cooper just sensationalizes such things to sell commercials

March 26, 2009 at 11:37 pm |
  34. Chris Warren Iowa

Why does anyone need an AK-47?

March 26, 2009 at 11:31 pm |
  35. michael mahabag

to voice of reason remember what is reasonable to you isnt always reasonable for anyone else.

March 26, 2009 at 11:30 pm |
  36. Larry

As usual it is always the United States fault and nobody else. They will take everything we will give them and still complain that it is all our fault. Wake up America fight back now or we will be fighting them on our land instead of theres.

March 26, 2009 at 11:27 pm |
  37. Grumpy

also look closely at the pictures presented, those ak,s on the table are SBR,s short barreled rifles these firearms are extremely regulated by our govt as machineguns, they are not available even here with out jumping through major hoops, simply said if these rifles can be traced back to the us then the feds are not doing their job

March 26, 2009 at 11:24 pm |
  38. Danny

I"m Sick And Upset With All Of These Pieces Of Junk Knocking Our Country And People...Sick Of Seeing All Of These Talk Show Host And US Government People Trying To Make A Name For Themselves By Knowing Our Country And People - Where Is There Lottery To The Place Where They Live And Make There Money... And I'm Sick Of Mexico"s Government Putting All The Blame On The American People And America – Where Was All Of The Mexico"s Government And Mexico People When There People Were Destroying Our Country – Crossing The Border Coming Into Our Country illegally - They didn't have any problem with our country being invaded - Running Up Bills And Not Paying For Them – Over Crowding Our Schools – Running Up Hospital Bills – Making Pot Grow Houses Everywhere – Our Jails Are Fill To The Limit Because Of Them.... Mexico Didn't care When We Had The Problem.....But Now The Problem Back Fired On Them And Now We Should Help - We Should Help Them The Same Way They Help Us ( NOT AT ALL ) We The People Are Paying For All Of The Cost They Ran Up In Our Country – Somebody Has To Pay Right - Why Don't The Mexico"s Government Pay For What They Have Done To This Country And People.....

Where Was Our Government - We The People Have Been Asking For The Border To Be Close Since the 1980"s - If They Just Would Have Done What They Were Put In Office To Do – We Wouldn't"t Be In This Mess.. And If Mexico Wasn"t Looking To Dump It's People On Other Countries And Did The Right Thing By It's People Maybe They Would not Be In This Mess........

CLOSE THE BORDERS AND OPEN A ARMY BASE ON THE BORDER TO KEEP US FROM BEING INVADED ........AND THE PROBLEM WILL STOP IF THEY CAN'T GET THERE DRUGS HERE.......

March 26, 2009 at 11:20 pm |
  39. Doug

According to an article in the LA Times March 09, Most of the weapons that the cartel is using now come from SOUTH of the Mexican border, not the US. You can't walk into a US gun store and buy automatic weapons, grenades and rocket launchers. That's what the cartel is using and obtaining from Central American countries.

Doug
    New Mexico

March 26, 2009 at 11:18 pm |
  40. Grumpy

why buy semi auto ak,s from the us @ 400.00$ when they are on sale in Juarez in full auto for 50.00$,

March 26, 2009 at 11:16 pm |
  41. Bob the border

A month ago we supplied "most" of the guns. Last week we supplied 90%. Tonight it's 95%. Anderson why don't you do an unbiased in-depth report on the weapons the cartels use? They certainly can't outgun the Mexican Army with the kinds of weapons they can get in the US (unless they're buying them from the US Army).

March 26, 2009 at 11:16 pm |
  42. Vicky

yeah right! So first, its Americans fault that we have this so called insatiable demand for drugs, LAUGHABLE! and now you're saying America supplies the guns! HOG WASH! Although, I believe the govt or the DEA'S were paid off to allow it all to begin with. Hasn't anyone watched the documentary "America's Drug Wars"?
    OUR govt was getting a kick back, dont care what they say.

March 26, 2009 at 8:03 pm |
  43. Jim M

Stop the cash flowing to the cartels first.

March 26, 2009 at 7:55 pm |
  44. Margykay

All economics !! The American supplier sees only cash economy and the Cartels only see reliability and consistency in supply.

March 26, 2009 at 7:11 pm |
  45. Rick

"American gun sellers supply the cartels with 95 to 100 percent of their guns, according to the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives."
    And if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

March 26, 2009 at 7:10 pm |
  46. Voice Of Reason

simply put, if Americans end their nasty drug habit the drug wars in Mexico end

March 26, 2009 at 7:02 pm |
  47. Barry Behdarvandi

I think we should help Mexico to install security/surveillance cameras in their troubled areas instead of Millions of dollars and /or Helicopters.
    It will be a lot cheaper and much more helpful in locating people involve with drugs and murders.

March 26, 2009 at 6:53 pm |
  48. William Schnabel

I don't think just ANY rewrd will do. The Cartel's have mucho denero'

March 26, 2009 at 6:52 pm |
  49. Cindy

I want to know how they know without a doubt that the guns come from America only? Are they all stamped Made In America!? I don't believe a word of it. They can get guns from anywhere not just the US!

Cindy...Ga.

March 26, 2009 at 6:51 pm |
  50. Ron Illinois

I'm sure that every gun the Cartels have came from America. Bull.

The Chinese would sell them all they want. The people and the government know who these people are but refuse to really go after them.

Its just like our government and the gangs. Make their leaders dissappear and they fall apart. Make them afraid to be a gang leader.
    A "Wanted Dead or Alive" poster and reward will take them down.

March 26, 2009 at 6:23 pm |