March 24th, 2009

From the White House: Open for questions

[cnn-photo-caption image=http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/POLITICS/03/24/obama.oped/art.obama.afp.gi.jpg]

The White House is now taking your questions on the economy in a site where users can post questions, vote on others' submissions, and even send in videos asking their questions- to be answered by President Obama himself.

Take a look and tune in to AC360° tonight at 10p ET for more coverage of the President's press conference.

Filed under: Economy • President Barack Obama
  1. Heather,ca

I am tired of the talking and the campaigning. He won, now start doing the job.

March 25, 2009 at 11:13 am |
  2. Liza Baum

I've written to another blog i think – I'M WONDERING: WHY CAN'T THE USA HAVE THE SAME HEALTHCARE SYSTEM AS WE DO IN CANADA? Everyone gets medical care........Or, in the alternative, to keep it simple: Is it feasible to have a small amt taken from EACH working person's paycheck towards healthcare for ALL? I recently had to go to Emerg in Florida, was kept overnite & got a bill for over $10,000. We NEVER get billed when we go to Emerg. in Canada or to see any doctor or specialist! Why cant the US have the same easy system? Just a suggestion..........

March 25, 2009 at 11:10 am |
  3. OLU (Franklin,TN)

As much as I respect him. He knew that the problems were there before running for office. He leveraged on them to win. When you take over an enterprise, all assets and liabilities become yours.
    We know lawyers only answer questions when they choose to; but there's always a response.

March 25, 2009 at 10:55 am |
  4. Don

How many questions did I see at this site? I am sure we will get answers to all of them...think I'll stay here, thank you CNN. Here is what I would say at their site.

We are going down the tubes by failing to solve two basic problems.
    1. Trade imbalance
    2. Mark to market accounting rules
    These two problems have far reaching tentacles. We exhaust our efforts fighting the tentacles and not the beast from which they come.
    Why can't we address these two problems with definite solution and not just smoke and mirrors?

March 25, 2009 at 10:49 am |
  5. Ray Archuleta

Has anyone checked to see if the money AIG gave to European banks is being handed out to London and German banks as bonuses for their executives? The European banks must be laughing aloud at our stupidity! Why didn't Mr. Obama put in oversight restrictions on the billions of OUR tax money he is squandering? What about us? Where's our share of this so called "distribution of wealth"???

March 25, 2009 at 10:43 am |
  6. d barrows

as a life long republican,i would like to say the pres. is doing a WONDERFUL JOB!!!, Now let's stand behind him as we should. I am tired of the press trashing every word! I think he is trying to help OUR COUNTRY! u should truy to do them same with some positive coverage,danthehumbleman

March 25, 2009 at 10:32 am |
  7. Sandra

He nevers answers the questions he is asked, he always give a long, drawn out response without ever answering. I am getting really tired of the same old...I inherited it, I inherited it, I inherited it. Enough with the excuses. No company would put up with that.

March 25, 2009 at 9:46 am |