March 19th, 2009

Live Blog from the Anchor Desk 3/19/09

Here's your chance to give your feedback on the show and talk with our anchors, reporters, and producers. Join the Live Blog!

Don't miss Randi Kaye's webcast during the commercials. Watch our WEBCAST

Want to know what else we're covering tonight? Read EVENING BUZZ

Here are some of them:

1) Keep it short (we don't have time to read a "book")

2) Don't write in ALL CAPS (there's no need to yell)

3) Use your real name (first name only is fine)

4) No links

5) Watch your language (keep it G-rated; PG at worst - and that includes $#&*)

And take a look at our live web camera from the 360° studio. Watch the WEBCAM

Filed under: Live Blog • T1
  1. EJ (USA)

goodnight...

March 19, 2009 at 11:00 pm |
  2. Erin

I would love to talk pop culture with Anderson. He's soooo in the know!

March 19, 2009 at 10:59 pm |
  3. Lori from IL

Good night Randi Kaye, Anderson, 360 and Fellow Bloggers –

Enjoyed the chat tonight - and hope to see you tomorrow night - wherever the "road" takes us!

Anderson needs to go on Ellen more often - good to see him laugh!

March 19, 2009 at 10:59 pm |
  4. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Good night Every one!!

March 19, 2009 at 10:59 pm |
  5. Geoff - California

Give Obama the benefit of the doubt – he didn't mean anything by the comment.

Night all!

March 19, 2009 at 10:59 pm |
  6. Susan Wilkinson

I'm the mother of a special needs daughter who loves to bowl. I do not take offense to Pres. Obama's comments about his own bowling abilities and his view on Special Olympics being more his speed. My daughter says she'd love to have him on her team.
    C'mon, give us all a break and smile once in a while.

March 19, 2009 at 10:59 pm |
  7. gayle mccauley Malden,Mass.

Good night everyone.Peace to all of you and yours.

March 19, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  8. Nattada, Houston TX

You did great in Ellen Show, Anderson. It always good to see you smile and laugh so much.

It is a good show tonight.

Good night Anderson. Stay safe on the road.
    Good night Randi, Kelly, and AC360 team.
    Good night all bloggers.

Have a great one.
    Sweet dreams!!

March 19, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  9. Cherry B - Ms

Shot was great. Very funny! Everyone have a great night. Gotta get ready for Leno. See ya!

March 19, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  10. Genevieve M, TX

I agree 100% that helmets work. I was able to walk away from a skating accident (fall onto asphalt) with only a few scratches because I was wearing one. The helmet was not as fortunate- it was split in half.

March 19, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  11. Emma

Have a good night, everyone!

March 19, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  12. Chris Sosa - Boston, MA

Have a great night, everyone! I'm off to go craft a research proposal I don't even mildly feel like proposing. 🙂

Loved tonight's show, especially Anderson's interactiveness with the students. I also caught Ellen this morning. Very funny!

March 19, 2009 at 10:58 pm |
  13. KELLY DANIEL, AC360

Looks like it's getting cold out there. Glad I'm here in the control room, where it's only moderately cold. Great crowd out there, though!

March 19, 2009 at 10:57 pm |
  14. Rikki, Fargo, ND

Well Good night Anderson, Randi, Tom and all my fellow bloggers!

I missed Ellen today 🙁 I had to work! But I did see that video on Ellen's website! I must say, Anderson, I was impressed by your mad skills today! But why is it that every time that you appear on a different show you become the butt of the joke on the shot on your own show? Have a good night!

Chat with you all tomorrow!

March 19, 2009 at 10:57 pm |
  15. Steve - southern Illinois

Keep up the good work!!

Good night everyone!

March 19, 2009 at 10:57 pm |
  16. Jo Ann, North Royalton, Ohio

Anderson sure does know a lot about celebs.

March 19, 2009 at 10:57 pm |
  17. Gloria, Brooklyn, NY

Good Night Everyone!

March 19, 2009 at 10:57 pm |
  18. Sam

Some scary statistics:

"Each year 1.4 million people in the United States alone sustain a traumatic brain injury (TBI). 235.000 people are hospitalized and 50,000 die."

13% of these injuries are caused by falls – that's approx. 6,500 deaths per year from falls.

Life certainly is fragile.

March 19, 2009 at 10:57 pm |
  19. starr formerly known as vincent

It's that time again...i often wish we had two hours to chat and inform and educate each other.

Good night Anderson, Randi Kaye, crew & fellow bloggers!

AC loved you on Ellen.

Please everybody, pray for Lisa Ling and her companions who have been "Detained" in N. Korea.

March 19, 2009 at 10:57 pm |
  20. Megan Dresslar - Shoreline, WA

Good night Anderson, Erica, David G, David in IN, Brandi, Esma, Bea, BettyAnn, Rikki, Michelle D, Glen, EJ, Ashley, Isabel, Chris S, Vanessa TX, Vanessa DC, Pati, Casey, Sean Soldier in IRAQ and best bloggers!!!!!
    Have a great night and sleep tight everyone!!!! 😀
    See you tomorrow night!!!!

Day of the shot with Ellen and Anderson take funny quiz test!!!! Love it!!!!
    (Sorry!)
    Anderson,
    Stay safe on the road!

March 19, 2009 at 10:56 pm |
  21. Jacqueline, NY

@Elaine, Des Moines, IA

Oh well, what can you do? I guess Anderson just doesn't have any boogie in him. Poor guy. LOL!

March 19, 2009 at 10:56 pm |
  22. Dodie from Irvine, CA

Good Night everyone. Have a wonderful TGIF and weekend!

March 19, 2009 at 10:56 pm |
  23. Fay - California

Anderson and Ellen were so hilarious together on her show today that it really didn't matter that AC didn't dance – really great stuff.

March 19, 2009 at 10:56 pm |
  24. Steve - southern Illinois

If Obama's bracket picks come out right I'm going to be really scared. Boo!!

March 19, 2009 at 10:55 pm |
  25. ann

Aww youth in the white house....so refreshing! Michelle is an awesome first lady! What an experience for those kids today.

March 19, 2009 at 10:54 pm |
  26. Rikki, Fargo, ND

I love the First Lady! She is such an amazing person! She really is able to connect with Americans...and with kids which is even more amazing! I love how the Obama's are making the Presidency and the first family closer to the average American...it makes me respect them even more!

March 19, 2009 at 10:54 pm |
  27. Dodie from Irvine, CA

Mrs. Obama has a lot of charisma! Very approachable and kind…

March 19, 2009 at 10:54 pm |
  28. Nattada, Houston TX

Michelle Obama looks great. She is so cute to ask "Do I have to introdu e myself?" and then the answer is "Yes!" I also like that she gave the kids some private time with her.

March 19, 2009 at 10:54 pm |
  29. Cherry B - Ms

Tell you what, our first lady more than makes up for the dimwits in Congress. What a class act! This woman is going to make a difference.

March 19, 2009 at 10:53 pm |
  30. Isabel, Brazil

First Lady Michelle is so sympathetic, charismatic!

March 19, 2009 at 10:53 pm |
  31. Bern Houston

I think our first lay is amazing. She is doing so many neat things. Kids are her priority, and what a good job she does. She is someone, that we can all relate too. Good work Michelle!!!!!!!!

March 19, 2009 at 10:53 pm |